Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Not rare either. Dual wield them on SCH and spam moonlight omgbroken. I'm guessing Sibyl will be like a WHM/BLM hybrid or a Scholar type. Cure V, Tier V nukes etc, kind of like a Sage, being the leader of Windurst, she'd lore-wise command a mastery of both black and white magic. I don't see her being made into a Red Mage type since she does't have a weapon but somethint about her screams "Sage". Perhaps 99WHM/99BLM wide spell list but consumes it all quickly with heavy nukes and heavy cures. Maybe they'll give her Hastega since that's technically White Magic like Slowga. She doesn't have any battle animations so perhaps she could have an aura like Sakura/Moogle, maybe enhances passive skill ups like shield/evasion/parrying and gives TP regain? Meh.

Hope it's not another BLM(Shanttoto, D. Shanttoto, Aijido) or another WHM(Kuipippi, Cherukkiki, Ferreous). Actually a straight up enfeebling-only trust would be a good compliment to Bard trusts for straight up DD, if she casts Dia III, Gravity II, Distract II. -evasion and -def would be great considering the brd trusts are random as fuck when it comes to minuet/madrigals.

Trust website has her listed as "Support - Enhancement" so she might be like Sakura and Moogle.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is just speculation, and if there is already information on the trust, then this post can be disregarded. I read up on Star Sibyl since I do not know much about the character/lore. One thing that caught my eye is that (from FFXI wiki) her name may be Miratete, as suggested by the item Miratete's Memoirs. It makes me wonder that if she is going to be in the same category as Sakura and Moogle, I wonder if she will increase XP gained from battle (and maybe other activities?). If that's not the case, then maybe it's a healing/support NPC that can't be killed? I imagine something like that would be nice for wkr, since (based on my one experience so far) regular trust npcs don't seem to stay alive very long.

Either way would be nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All I know is she hates love...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Bonus to exp/cp could be useful. Maybe a hybrid regen/refresh aura that's weaker than Sakura/Moogle but no skill bonuses. Or maybe an aura that gives magic attack/accuracy for mages since brd trusts dont do much for them outside of ballad.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I believe Moogle and Sakura are considered Geomancy effects, right? So, if this character were to function in a similar fashion, maybe it would be 1 or more Geo spells? Assuming the character is meant for protection, it could be along the lines of Indi-Fend and/or Indi-Barrier (MDef and Def). I'm actually interested in the possibility of it being a Geo-Haste (and maybe weapon/magic accuracy). This update seems to be about Haste, and it would be a nice benefit to have on top of other buffs. I suppose all I can do is speculate.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fun fact about the Star Sibyl: in Japanese, she's called the Miko. Yes, miko as in the virgin female shinto religious figures. As such I would expect her to be a passive aura Trust like the Moogle and Sakura for religious reasons--bloodshed is ritually impure.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So what are the rewards this time?

It's highly unlikely that the Star Sybil would be a BLM or anything other than WHM... Because if you've actually a played through the Windurst Missions and didn't just spam enter through the CSs....
    Spoiler: show
    She is SUPER obnoxiously pacifistic... She banned summoning magic not because it's dangerous... But because her illegal boyfriend summoned the god itself and not an avatar, being the "living embodiment of Altana" she's supposed to be virginal and pure and all that... Hence why Windurst is paired with the Yagudo, both have their leaders believe that they are physical goddesses.
    So instead of just banning the blood priced true summoning... She goes and bans all summoning magic.
    She also is crippled by her lost love... So much so that all she does is whine and moan throughout most of the Windurst plot...

She is beyond being a noncombatant...
    I would be surprised if she was even a WHM.

The aforementioned indi-haste...
    Plus a exp/cap bonus... (Cause if Sakura and Moogle have an extra effect aside from their geomancy... She should too.)
    I like that train of thought.
    And the "this is a haste overhaul update" logos is sound.

I add the cap point bonus to her because... They keep trying to make that happen... But without actually doing something to make it not as painful as thumbscrews.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    So what are the rewards this time?
    no one knows yet because SE sucks at web-masters

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seriously how long does it take to fix it. It's only going to be a small page that will be 99% the same as the last ones...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Considering the exact same error was made on what day the event starts on the JP, US and EU pages, I'm betting on all three being managed by one person, who is in Japan, who promptly went to sleep and seeing as it is still 5 AM there, are likely still sleeping, unaware that people in many countries are raging and cursing them.

Because that is how life is.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Error on what day it starts? it's the 10th just like every other one has been. If it didn't say the 10th before and they fixed it, but still didn't upload the page, then I apologize. If you mean they didn't upload the page for any language then yeah. I'm sure it was just an automated updater and they simply forgot to upload the page before it went live.

Trigun

Forgot there is a typhoon heading for Japan.
    Office building not the best place to stay.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Guess this is a campaign I can skip. Going to take a summer break from FFXI.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

the 200 items are all AF3+2 items, just in french.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the 200 items are all AF3+2 items, just in french.
    So much for dropping german and french support. They updated the look of the page thank goodness. now you can see all the dates at the top without scrollin halfway down the page

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Items for locking dyna valkrum boss... da fuq? Ya finally last set of scnms. ANd once again completely inappropriately pointed 2k items

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Guess this is a campaign I can skip. Going to take a summer break from FFXI.
    People play just for these rewards? Most of them are crap and who doesn't have dring already.