BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I've fatigued everything except gardening every day since release, and still can't buy any level 3 KIs

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth
    Has anyone else noticed that their crab will run around by himself if you don't bother him? Mine always walks back to the right corner of the freshwater pond.
    Not that it's a big deal, but the Crabauble can be controlled by any player in the zone. When you move it, it'll make the same movement in everyone else's Mog Garden too, going back to its default spot by the water after a little idle time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

When I switched around what I was planting it seemed to let me get more KIs

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

i found a shell key item in my net and my moogle gave me a free flask of grow m good for it, not sure if that's been recorded yet. not sure what the flask does, either.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah that's from the quest he gives you. And it instantly matures your plants

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

I guess this is the answer.

Super bait ball = Mithra
    Coalition humus = Meeble
    Coalition Chum = Q.Q

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Meeble: Coalition Humus on Furrow, gives you a fat burrow worm or something
    Qiqirn: Coalition Chum on Coastal Net, gives you rusty coin or something

trade the coin/worm to moogle and you can hire the NPCs. idk about mithra

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I got the mithra from using a super baitball in the pond which gave a dragoneye.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Meeble: Coalition Humus on Furrow, gives you a fat burrow worm or something
    Can confirm this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Today's Flotsam: Sheepskin (turned it to leather and sold at AH. Easy 3k w00t!)

Now, how the fuck do I get these things ranked up? All my shit is still Rank 1, and I've tried looking at all the posts in this thread to get a clue as to how to rank up this stuff. Someone mentioned an NPC but didn't give a name, nor did they mention where the NPC is located. Don't keep shit a secret! WTF?

Also, I just harvested from my furrow (Wildgrass Seeds) and got a bunch of Chocobo Raising stuff. Parasite Worm, Zegham Carrot, Azouph Greens, and a Dark Crystal. Interesting....

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Repeatedly exhausting your daily nodes will give you different tiers of titles, the titles will grant the NPC to sell you the rank up keyitem. NPC is at E-9 western across from Pioneers.

Chubbs

I'm not sure if it's known already, but you can plant two-leaf mandragora buds. 20 hour grow time. No idea if you can plant any of the other kinds.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

NPC is Zenicca @ E-9 Western Adoulin.

There's the name, that's all I wanted....

Got a Vile potion as flotsam today.... a fast 100K

Really liking the place. Now that I have some of it ranked up twice starting to see some nice stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    I'm not sure if it's known already, but you can plant two-leaf mandragora buds. 20 hour grow time. No idea if you can plant any of the other kinds.
    Finally to get rid of my mandy buds!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thanks to Chubbs for mentioning that. I planted one that I had on a mule, use some Grow-M-Good, got a Saruta Orange, 3 two-leaf buds, and four-leaf mandragora bud. You can't plant the four-leaf bud apparently, and you also can't plant a four-leaf korrigan bud. I'm trying again on my main tomorrow to see if I get better results.

Campaign
    BG Level

I still didn't unlock mog gardens because I just came back and I'm lazy etc.
    While I couldn't be less interested in the Gardens atm, I was wondering if there's something similar to Voidwatch/Abyssea/Moblin Daily reward systems, where once you "activated" the system the first time, a counter starts storing some sort of "points", be it voidstones, abysseastones etc.

Is there anything like this for Mog Gardens, which would lead me to do the quest anyway to start accumulating such points, or is it not necessary, in which case I'll think about doing the quest when I'll decide I want to spend some time with mog gardens?
    Thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... what if... you could plant a 2 lf. choloris bud!?! <.<... can't plant 3 leaf though

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I still didn't unlock mog gardens because I just came back and I'm lazy etc.
    While I couldn't be less interested in the Gardens atm, I was wondering if there's something similar to Voidwatch/Abyssea/Moblin Daily reward systems, where once you "activated" the system the first time, a counter starts storing some sort of "points", be it voidstones, abysseastones etc.

Is there anything like this for Mog Gardens, which would lead me to do the quest anyway to start accumulating such points, or is it not necessary, in which case I'll think about doing the quest when I'll decide I want to spend some time with mog gardens?
    Thanks!
    yes and no. It's not automatic but each real day you zone in it lights up a star on your KI which eventually will be able to be used. Also it doesn't really take much time. Just show up once a day and hit the HELM spots real quick and npc the stuff. Or hell if nothing else just check the flotsam for potential force pop nms

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So for fun I made my mithra look for seeds... and when I harvested I got the same seed I planted back. 3 on one character and 1 on another. Also while I made the mistake of getting the grove coalition fertilizer... it did do some nice stuff. Like on average a little over 1 tree cutting per harvest.

The guy on the mine vien seemed to help alot. One of my characters got like 4 khroma ores and 3 darksteel and a couple of HQ bonecraft stuff out of 6 attempts... too bad most of that stuff is worthless now.