Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

wait till you get ormulu and scarleitte ingot!!!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I got the Trinket for the Tyrant quest this morning, and Flotsam gave a glass pendulum key item and a Gem of the West. The moogle gives another flask of Grow-M-Good for that quest as well.

I also mined an orichalcum ore from vein 2, (rank 3, no items). I don't know if that was listed in the list of possible items.

Edit: apparently I also have the Novice Nurseryman title now, I guess that's from harvesting stuff from the furrows?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh interesting, I also got a gem of the west with my glass pendulum. Wonder if the flotsam that comes with that key item is always the same? Also I was kind of skeptical about the whole crabauble pathing the same way in all mog gardens post so I tried moving it on my alt while I was in garden on my main and it does in fact path the same in both instances.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

one of my 3 characters got gem of the west today too... but no quest. Also speaking of gems so far I've gotten 3 different ones but none of the corresponding stones. Can we get stuff like autumstone from it?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got an autumstone on the third or so day, so it's possible.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiku View Post
    Oh interesting, I also got a gem of the west with my glass pendulum. Wonder if the flotsam that comes with that key item is always the same? Also I was kind of skeptical about the whole crabauble pathing the same way in all mog gardens post so I tried moving it on my alt while I was in garden on my main and it does in fact path the same in both instances.
    Got an Absorb-STR scroll with mine.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Got the quest also today, pendulum from flotsam. Have 10 ki's total thus far, with no more available for purchase as of yet. Have all 3 npc's and everything lvl 3. Wonder if that is it until August.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Garka View Post
    Got the quest also today, pendulum from flotsam. Have 10 ki's total thus far, with no more available for purchase as of yet. Have all 3 npc's and everything lvl 3. Wonder if that is it until August.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...861#post453861

That's it until August.

Chestnut Log today and Arrowwood Log yesterday from my Flotsam. No quest or key items yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Elm Log and Glass Pendulum KI for me today from Flotsam. Used in the quest from Moogle, received another "Grow-M-Good"

Now that I have Rank 3 everything, new stuff!

Mining: Darksteel Ore, Gold Ore, Platinum Ore
    Fishing Net (Saltwater) : Bluetail x4, Adoulinian Kelp, Senroh Sardine
    Fishing Net (Freshwater) : Giant Catfish x3, Dark Bass x2, Moat Carp x2, Rusty Bucket
    Logging/Harvesting : Spider Web, Ebony Log, Rattan Lumber

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I wonder if anyone got those power-attachments (like Economizer and Tranquilizer) from Flotsam yet..

Campaign
    BG Level

If you do send them to me plz.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Elavon View Post
    I wonder if anyone got those power-attachments (like Economizer and Tranquilizer) from Flotsam yet..
    I got an Attuner once. Gave it to a youngling PUP for free. Was my good deed of the day.

Campaign
    BG Level

Attuner is not one of the 8 expensive and rare "The Ashu Talif" series attachments though.
    Attuner was originally one of the 8 attachments coming from the lv50 capped ENM "Pulling The Strings", but now comes from several other sources, among which Ob, Chocobo digging and something else that I forgot.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Help me out please :

Green thumb Moggle : My Tummy taken a turn for the treacherous, so I must ask for assistance, kupa
    Green thumb Moggle Discover a desirable doohickey that'll trump the tyrannical tendencies of my companion's cohort
    Green thumb Moggle: As far its form, however, I haven't even a hypothsesis, i do have the utmost confidence in your
    capacity to come up with a compelling curio thank you

Anyone know what hes asking for ???

Chubbs

Testing out the different things you can plant or use as fertilizer that aren't already obvious.

Plantable: Two-leaf mandragora bud, Treant bulb
    Fertilizer: Yahse humus, Derfland humus, Goobbue humus, Loam
    Things I'd like to test: Leshonki bulb, 4-leaf korrigan bud, various funguar things.

I currently have 2 two-leaf mandragora buds growing, one fertilized with Yahse humus and the other with Goobbue humus, so we'll see how they turn out sometime in the next day.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Icepop View Post
    Help me out please :

Green thumb Moggle : My Tummy taken a turn for the treacherous, so I must ask for assistance, kupa
    Green thumb Moggle Discover a desirable doohickey that'll trump the tyrannical tendencies of my companion's cohort
    Green thumb Moggle: As far its form, however, I haven't even a hypothsesis, i do have the utmost confidence in your
    capacity to come up with a compelling curio thank you

Anyone know what hes asking for ???
    Pick up your Flotsam, and you'll get a key item that you give to the moogle.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Scroll of Flare from flotsam today

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Moldy Buckler, Honey Wine aaaaaaaaaaaaand "a slice of salted hare" which npced for 1 gil.

and I got access to a new KI, "My first furrow", almost sounds like My First Furry,eeeeek

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    Testing out the different things you can plant or use as fertilizer that aren't already obvious.

Plantable: Two-leaf mandragora bud, Treant bulb
    Fertilizer: Yahse humus, Derfland humus, Goobbue humus, Loam
    Things I'd like to test: Leshonki bulb, 4-leaf korrigan bud, various funguar things.

I currently have 2 two-leaf mandragora buds growing, one fertilized with Yahse humus and the other with Goobbue humus, so we'll see how they turn out sometime in the next day.
    Tried planting a Lycopodium Flower, didn't work.

Planted a Two-leaf bud with Grove Humus, harvested 2 crystals and a two-leaf bud after 15hours. Currently have a two-leaf bud marinating with a garden worm for fertilizer.

Has anyone tried a Chloris Bud? I think I tossed all the ones I had previously...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Today's Flotsam: Ether (tossed)

And I want to confirm that planting and harvesting Wildgrass Seeds will yield stuff relevant to Chocobo Raising. I just harvested a Cupid Worm, Vomp Carrot, Sharug Greens, and a Dark Crystal. The Furrow is Rank 2 now by the way.

***Edit*** - I still had a flask of Grow-M-Good on me, so to further confirm planting Wildgrass Seeds yields things relevant to Chocobo Raising, I used it and harvested more stuff. x2 Zegham Carrots, Sharug Greens, and a Foulweather Frog (which is for Chocobo Racing, which came as a surprise)

Rank 3 Fishing Net: Gugru Tuna, Shall Shell x2, Zebra Eel x2, Black Prawn x2, Bluetail
    Rank 3 Pond: Moat Carp x4, Pipira x2, Giant Catfish x2
    Mining Rank 3: Scorpion Shell x2, High-Quality Scorpion Shell, Beetle Jaw, Snapping Mole, Darksteel Ore, Dark Crystal, Bone Chip (wtf @ lots of Bonecraft items?)
    Logging/Harvesting Rank 3: Elm Log, Ronfaure Chestnut, Walnut, Ice Crystal, Faerie Apple, Bag of Tree Cuttings, Fire Crystal, Spider Web, Felicifruit (5 of the 6 attempts were Logging from tree, last was from weeds)