Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

That was answered (twice) literally directly above your question.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The two posts before your ealier one answer your question

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Devinry View Post
    Fertilize your furrow with Coalition Humus, use a Super Baitball on your freshwater pond, and use Coalition Chum on your saltwater net. Wait a day. Your next harvest of those three locations should provide an EX item that you trade to the moogle (rusty coin is one of them, I forget the others). That will cause the helpers to appear.
    I'm pretty sure I used Grove Humus on my furrow to receive a meeble-hiring worm, because it was cheaper and I'm feeding all my bayld to Yumcax the Disappointer. It's been a while so I'm not 100% sure of this, but if someone's feeling stingy and wants to gamble a bit on something that costs less than a tenth the bayld, there it is.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

For those who are curious about Mandragora Sprouts, I'm cross-posting this from the new recipes thread over in the crafting forum. I've gotten about 11 in 18 kills of the VT Fuliginous Mandragora in Cirdas, west and south of the J5 Lair Reive. Can't be planted, so we can't just abuse the seed-gardening thing for more of them. All the same, the drop rate is tremendous even with TH0, single drops nearly 2/3 of the time.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Aumaan_Kujata View Post
    I'm pretty sure I used Grove Humus on my furrow to receive a meeble-hiring worm, because it was cheaper and I'm feeding all my bayld to Yumcax the Disappointer. It's been a while so I'm not 100% sure of this, but if someone's feeling stingy and wants to gamble a bit on something that costs less than a tenth the bayld, there it is.
    If you can get the meeble worm from Grove Humus, it's not 100%. Tried it and didn't get one.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just harvested my third batch of Tree Saplings. This time, I shelled out the bayld for two Garden Worms.

Instead of getting four items each, each furrow gave me six items; half elemental ores, half other junk. Haven't seen any gemstones since the first batch. (And those gemstones haven't sold yet, I might add...)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Received another title today, Silver Mattock.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

In regards to PUP attachments, I received Optic Fiber from Flotsam today. (7/26/13)

Received Dynamo 8/23/13.

---

I check flotsam on five characters every day. I get one puppetmaster attachment about every 2 weeks.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    In regards to PUP attachments, I received Optic Fiber from Flotsam today.
    Whoa that was 1 mil out of my damn pocket >.>. Last one on our ah sold for a cool 2 mil damn nice.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, there's the winner of the Summertime Screenshot Contest.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

oh god, i spit my coffee all over the screen

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    The various Humus items seem to give you a chance at Mandragora related items in your harvest regardless of seed:

Kinda missed this earlier but I actually got fruit punches on the thing i fertlized with verihumus too. Maybe each fertlizer gives you more drops when you harvest and something specific to that?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Garka View Post
    Received another title today, Silver Mattock.
    Explain how the titles are relevent again?
    Im at my garden daily, and up to lvl3 on all, but havent been paying attention to titles. Is there something else that is giving them, or what they do?
    lvl 4 and 5 wont be out till next update, so are they worthwhile atm?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

They seem to be obtained from consistent use of your garden over time, meeting certain mog garden "goals", and most likely giving us more ki's as more content is released. While all the titles obtained after the last mog garden quest are currently irrelevant, I just report them anyways as I get them. Most likely when the gardens are upgraded to a higher lvl i'll probably have access to a bunch of ki's to purchase from the npc instantly. And on that note, I got another title today, "Tree Praetor"

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For what it's worth, the title changer lists the first set of titles for 200 gil, and the second set is 300 gil. I have tree praetor and silver mattock as well.

One thing I've noticed is that if my 8 hour seeds mature in the middle of the night, when I check in the morning the whole furrow is empty, regardless of how many harvests were left. This has happened to me several times now. I thought they would just stay till you harvested.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Read that veg. seeds gave isleracea out of 5 harvested gardens I got 1 head of isleracea >.> any tips or is this just random crap hell atm lol...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I got a Vanadium Ore from an unfertilized Cactus Stem.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by kenshyn View Post
    Read that veg. seeds gave isleracea out of 5 harvested gardens I got 1 head of isleracea >.> any tips or is this just random crap hell atm lol...
    There seems to be patterns based on day. I think harvested though plant might have to do something about it. I do notice if I harvest within one day of iceday I tend to get cold weather crops lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    There seems to be patterns based on day. I think harvested though plant might have to do something about it. I do notice if I harvest within one day of iceday I tend to get cold weather crops lol
    Guess I will try on different days when I get home and see if I see any patterns with Veg. seeds really want to make the new bst pet reliably.

Head of Isleracea
    Native to the Ubulkan continent, this vegetable's leaves have nourished many a traveler for days on end.