Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

got a white rabbit ! fed random stuff and didn't even realize when he changed color.

could be blue peas or millioncorn i guess.

Atticusu

Quote Originally Posted by Switchorz View Post
    Noticed I have a new title of "Bond-building Breeder" and my gray sheep is pretty big.

I haven't received a title from either water since October :D
    My sheep still wants the cabbage for the initial quest, and I have the title, so.. Lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by mijean View Post
    got a white rabbit ! fed random stuff and didn't even realize when he changed color.

could be blue peas or millioncorn i guess.
    My rabbit hasn't evolved yet so I'll try one of those and see if it works. So far I know it's not Yagudo Cherry, Acorn, Pine Nuts or Chestnuts. All of which strongly resonate with rabbits.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dung appears to reduce the time to next harvest by 25% (Veggie seeds from 12 hours to 9 hours).

Campaign
    BG Level

My treant evolved into a normal green leafed ones, oh despair! o sadness!
    Guess now it would be the right moment to change parenting style from focus on growth to focus on joy?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Soooo... we might need to try these things again I guess.

The issue with Mog Gardens wherein the following items did not provide their intended effects.

Grove Cuttings / Entisyrup / Auserum / Smelting Serum

The issue with Monster Rearing wherein the following items would not provide the intended effects when given to certain rabbit species.

Blue Peas / Deluxe Carrot / San d’Orian Carrot / Sunflower Seeds / Moon Carrot / Vomp Carrot / Zegham Carrot

Also rabbit seems to like petting more now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was wondering why my rabbit didn't like carrots...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

My rabbit turned white from what I think was red moko grass. I was gonna check the peas or corn but it had already evolved lol. Wasn't either of those cause I never gave them to it before. Also, is it just me or does the Sheep get larger as time goes on? I don't remember it being so large when it first evolved but I might be imagining it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I been tryin peas with no luck and npcing my red mokos i get lol. ugh.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fed my green leaf treant and finally got him to "beam" by feeding him a distilled water. Only harvested a puffball out of him though which was kind of disappointing. Should I be harvesting more often and raising his mood back up with items/actions he likes? Sort of wondering if theres some level past where he's at now to get to, but I guess that might not be the case yet.

Edit: Wow just realized after someone mentioned size, comparing to the picture I posted a while ago when I first got the treant to the one I have now, he maybe doubled in size o.O In case anyone was wondering I never took my sapling/treant off the personal growth parenting style and have been cycling through the 7 foods for treants over and over daily. I'll try to pay more attention to it's size now I guess.

New (2014-08-19):

Old (2014-07-20):

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Has anyone gotten the message about the item fed to them being more useful than typical for their growth? They added something like that last update, but I've yet to see it with my sheep.

Been cycling through food to try and get my sheep to evolve to a ram, but no such luck yet. Size wise, it's more or less a ram as it is now. XD

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So this happened:

Yes I'm entertained by it

Atticusu

I've gotten those lamps a few times during the double flotsam, gogo free ein

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I've gotten one too from a past event. It's still sitting on a mule somewhere.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Has anyone for sure figured out what makes a White Rabbit? Ive tried the things suggested here to no luck. I dont think I am going to bother with these til its for certain.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It took forever for my Rabbit, and Sheep for that matter, to evolve. The last thing I remember giving my rabbit before it evolved into a white rabbit was red moko grass, which it didn't really care for. If it wasn't that I'm not sure what it was. Only other things I gave it were pine nuts, chestnuts, yagudo cherries, and acorns.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I parted ways with my sheep finally, after trying multiple food (but I was never able to get a hold of Great Boyahda Moss, something I had a feeling might evolve it into a ram) and being unable to evolve it further. Instead of slaying it, I just parted ways with it and received 17,650 gil, tree cuttings, tree saplings, and an onz of coalition fertilizer.

Going to start up a new pet, but mistreat it, not feed it, and harvest items from it to get it to succumb to darkness to see what happens. Unless someone else has already?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I didn't realize you got all that stuff for parting with a monster. I haven't killed or parted with any of mine yet, I wonder what the gil caps at, it's probably based on total days you kept the thing. As far as succumbing to darkness, the update notes said that everything but flotsam will be used up in your mog garden till you either fix the monster with "moogle magic" or kill it. The moogle magic supposedly takes stars and the number goes up the more you have to use it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I think someone said they killed theirs the first day and just got sheep meat. Side note yesterday I went to get items for it and the first one of the day got me something dumb but the 2nd one got me 3 items including 2 carrots which I immediately fed back to the rabbit and he loved it lol. It's like income tax take a bunch from someone and then watch them feel grateful you give a little bit back. Also to note before they fixed it the rabbit didn't like carrots

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Hmm what color rabbit do you have? White ones hate carrots for whatever reason. Well Sandy carrots at least, I haven't tried other ones since they fixed it in the update.