+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Still have the oringal

Has anyone been able to try Great Boyahda Moss with the sheep? For that matter, do we even know if evolving into a ram is possible?

By the way, I just realized I recently got the title "Novice Nuzzler" and that my sheep is letting me gather twice per day now. Not sure if that last part is some kind of mog gardens campaign or something permanent.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Mog Garden Campaign: New this time, however, is the ability to collect two items per day from the monster you are currently rearing.

So my main character seems to be gettin all the titles. recently got what i suspect is the rank 7 furrows (my last damn thing i need for rank7 in all of them) like 4 days ago and still no KI but yesterday my mule who hasnt gotten a single Title from the garden in 2 months got the KI for rank 7 furrows. Happy i finally got it but goddam is this frustrating.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It's part of the campaign.

On a side note I got a moon carrot from my rabbit last night on one of the gatherings. I guess that's why they let you trade such an obscure item. Didn't trade it to the rabbit since I already gave it something else. I'll try tonight and see if it cares for it.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally got my hands on some Miracle Mulch. It appears to just be -50% growing time, no additional harvested items or slots. So much for granting the bearer's wishes. D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

White rabbit didn't care for Moon Carrot. Wonder if it evolves normal rabbit into something. Fluff bunny been found yet?

I can't for the life of me get my garden furrows to rank 7. They've been rank 6 for nearly two months now. Everything else has been rank 7 for a very long time. I'm using revival tree roots with garden worms and harvesting every hour. Some days I'll go through an entire stack if I check my mog garden enough.

All the coalitions are fully upgraded/expanded, I've completed everything in Adoulin and whatnot so there should be nothing blocking me. But I just can't get the npc to offer me the KI.

Campaign
    BG Level

Took me almost 2 months as well I think, maybe a bit less.
    Make sure to use Revival Tree roots and to harvest multiple times every day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Took me almost 2 months as well I think, maybe a bit less.
    Make sure to use Revival Tree roots and to harvest multiple times every day.
    Uh, did you read what they said? Using revival tree roots mutli times a day, some days even a full stack?

I can't offer much advice other than to stick with it. It takes a disproportionately long time to upgrade furrows compared to anything else it the garden. I had furrows rank 6 the day of the update since I had been growing crap forever, but I did stop for a while or I probably would have had rank 7 even. And that was several months of growing things after the rank 5 update.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any guesses on the new monsters for rearing? My bets on the baby behemoth that we saw concept art for months and months ago, and maybe some others like worm, crab, leech, etc. Unless they add some pretty unique or useful items to them though, no mob types really spring out as "that'd be useful to get mats from." :/ Says they're adding items you can get, but that could very well be just adding the items for the new families, rather than actual new items.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Uh, did you read what they said? Using revival tree roots mutli times a day, some days even a full stack?
    Derp sorry, skipped that latter sentence.

Going by this post it took me from the patch release day until the 9th of august (or the day before) to get it to rank 7.
    Not sure how much time that is because I don't remember when patch was released.
    Took me just a few days to get rank 6.
    I traded Roots multiple times a day every day. On average I guess I was harvesting 4 times a day, maybe 5 average since sometimes I was having more time and planting full stacks.

I had a lot of stuff heading straight to L5->L7 the second I came back after like a six-month hiatus- so there was leveling up going on even if there was no KI to actually allow it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, I had rank 7 of everything but furrows the day of the update. It's based on number of times you've used the node. Though others will probably say it's based on the number of items received. And the system seems to keep track even when you can't rank up. Unlike other systems such as imprimaturs where extra effort was wasted between the updates.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I believe in the "amount of items you get in your results" theory. I was using revivals as well, but bout 2 weeks ago i switched to the aborscent type seed that has a 2 hour growth. Someone in LS said from the update it took 2 weeks using the 2 hour seed.

Question: are you using assistants? i keep my kitty on seeds and rat on more results. with her on seeds you wont go thru stacks cause you will get more than enough to plant more. I just use crystals as fertilizer. This last week i finally got rank 7 on both me and my mule (my mule somehow beat me despite never gettin any titles.) After you harvest be sure to check your title, if you get a new title you know you should be gettin close. and as far as i know nothing outside of the garden effects your garden. About a week ago i had hit my end just like you and was bout to take a break from gardening cause its just ridic i hadnt gotten 7 by now but i suddenly got the title and knew it was comin so i stuck to it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought there was a dev post about furrow stating that rank up was based only on how many times you harvest?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

That was somethign i posted from the official forums earlier in this thread. But it seemed that more people disbelieved it.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/116...=1#post6158948

I don't disbelieve it at all- though I think some people mistook "harvest lots of stuff" for "harvest often". I did a good chunk of fast-cycling seedings and it certainly cranked my furrows up to 5 at a rapid pace (and the "furrow exp" carried over later once 6-7 was put in, and I'm sure it'll do the same later) It's all in how much time you want to invest, though. If you're going to only drop by your Mog Garden once a day to harvest all the nodes, fast growing stuff doesn't matter since you're not around to clean it out each time it pops.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think they said 7 was the final upgrade.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure why they are putting so much work into monster rearing... you get to give your monster pets and junk items once a day and get junk in return and that's about it. I mean if the monster did something neet or got nice items sure but only thing in the system worthwhile is getting baby qiqirn