Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

bet Lizard will evolve into a Bugard

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Not sure why they are putting so much work into monster rearing... you get to give your monster pets and junk items once a day and get junk in return and that's about it. I mean if the monster did something neet or got nice items sure but only thing in the system worthwhile is getting baby qiqirn
    Likely because they're bottom-tier stuff that if raised enough unlock other beasties. Most Mog Garden stuff starts low and goes high, after all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We shall see... but I'm not hearing much and not expecting much

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Well there's titles for Monster raising so I suppose it's possible we'll get KIs later to unlock different monster stuff. Considering there's no rank, at least none displayed, though, I have doubts. If we can eventually raise a baby Naul, I probably won't care if we get nothing but crappy items out of this system.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was gonna say it might be kinda cool in the future when you can raise a Behemoth or something. then you will get an item from it and be happy when you see its a lightning cluster. WOO!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Went ahead and sent the rabbit I had been raising badly home since we're getting lizard tonight. Had it for about a week or so, never fed it, yelled at it and collected items everyday. It's ending mood was "Rabbit looks like it wants absolutely nothing to do with anyone. Moreover, it seems thoroughly depressed about the abysmal conditions under which it lives." Received 1500 gil, tree saplings, cactus stems, and a coalition serum. Wonder if you get anything good if you slay them after spending a lot of time with them, not that sending them home gives anything that great, but better than more junk 30 gil vendor shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Other than "Ligray said so" how did we find out we were gettin lizard tonight? I dont remember seeing a update teaser with it other than new monsters.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well I do think they mentioned or showed a lizard and update notes says a new monster

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've had a sheep probably since they added monster rearing. It has been practically bursting with joy and content with it's life for a while. I decided to send it home and got 19,300 gil, cactus stems, coalition humus, and tree cuttings.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I only got 14,000 something gil for my sheep. Had it since day one, seems the gil is based on how long it was bursting with joy or maybe how long it was an adult. Took me a while to get it to evolve. On a side note the lizard strongly resonates with lesser chigoe.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Head of Napa makes the lizard visibly angry, don't remember any other mobs getting angry at food, just starring off in the distance.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

bitchy lizard is bitchy :
    stares off in the distance at petting
    didn't go too well at poking
    Visibly Angry at what you did at blue peas
    Visibly Angry at what you did at millioncorn

i slain my karakul pet for a stupid giant sheep meat, and i let my white rabbit pet go for 16k gils, coalition serum, coalition fertilizer and tree saplings.
    (ofc i have 2 chars, plan on trying every possibilities i can)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

is mog gardens able to duplicate MH/pot gardening recipes/yields or does it have its own unique set of x seed = possible yields? From what i can tell theres no crystal feeding?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

For the most part seeds give the same crops as before but there's no real way to narrow down what you get. You can feed crystals as "fertilizer" but it doesn't seem to do much besides give a chance of getting a cluster of that crystal type. Seeds grow much faster in mog gardens but you get less items total and you only get 3 groves instead of 8 pots. Some seeds, like vegetable, can be harvested multiple times before they're used up as well.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lesser Chigoe and Yelling both strongly resonated with Scalebutt, Collected rotten meat.

Oddly enough, that makes sense. Lizards are domesticated by Orcs, so treating them the same way must be a positive.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I put my treant down and all I got was a bag of treant saplings... I guess sending it to the farm is definitely better. But god watching that little qiqirn cry was both heartbreaking and awesome. Sending the rabbit home got me 19k and coalition humus, coalition chum and 2 cactus stems

Lizard was angry at slaps and getting angry with it was not worthless

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Rotten meat also strongly resonates, so guess that both items they added as food will evolve lizard.

so far I've Collected
    Rotten Meat
    Crawler Calculus
    Dhalmel Meat
    insect wing

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Visibly Angry at slapping
    yelling at it loudly strongly resonated !!

Visibly Angry at what you did at ronfaure chestnut
    Visibly Angry at what you did at moko grass

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...