BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought the titles you got in mog gardens came when those starter items the moogle gave you wore off.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

can I throw it back into the water and try to kill a fish that will NPC for more?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Here's all the titles in the dats that seem MG related:
    Jingly Dangler
    fuckin lol I need this title

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Used Coalition Serum on the mineral veins. It applied to both.
    With three harvests on each, I got:
    10 darksteel ore, 2 aht urghan brass, adaman, durium, scorp shell, mythril, bone chip.
    Not seeing a huge difference for 12000 bayld.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos View Post
    Since no one else has mentioned it, getting rank 3 in gardening (buying the "My First Furrow" KI) gives you another furrow to garden.
    Rank 3 with the Mining and Harvesting points does the same thing. You're still limited to the same number of uses (six, currently), but the two different points seem to have different item pools.

I didn't get to try out the second vein because I thought I'd have six attempts for each, but the new harvesting point yielded a bunch of items I hadn't received yet, e.g. pine nuts, Loc. Elutriator, and others. Has anybody gotten those items from the point that you start with?

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Used Coalition Fertilizer and got some Divine Logs and Urunday Logs for my troubles before the serum wore off. A nice kick between the legs for me bayld-wise.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Complete speculation, but I'd imagine we won't see any truely worthwhile items until we're able to rank up our points higher. Might be thinking of Coalitions, but I remember rank 8 being mentioned, and there's I think 5 KIs per point in the .dats for increasing rank. Maybe at that point we can get some really worthwhile stuff with some luck and bayld.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Complete speculation, but I'd imagine we won't see any truely worthwhile items until we're able to rank up our points higher. Might be thinking of Coalitions, but I remember rank 8 being mentioned, and there's I think 5 KIs per point in the .dats for increasing rank. Maybe at that point we can get some really worthwhile stuff with some luck and bayld.
    I certainly hope so... though knowning SE they might just be making us want to beleive that in order to filter some baldy out and keep us doing reives lol. Of course once word gets out and given how easy this is sure it will eventually be spammed like no other

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    They mentioned in the update notes that rank 3 is the highest for any patch, unfortunately. Maybe combining them with the NPCs might get some sweet stuff.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They posted a follow-up on the official forums that said that Rank 4 and 5 are planned for the August update, and that's where they're going to hold it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Got angelstone today from tree sapplings harvest. Nothing else new or noteworthy to mention yet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I got the mole from using the coalition item on the furrow and the qiqirin from using the same on the coastal nets... but I haven't gotten the 3rd helper from using the coaltion on the grove... what up? Also previous unavailable rank 3 KIs are available to me... not really sure what the requirement is but I'm getting there lol

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The Mithra helper is from using the super baitball in the pond.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dang guess wasted a bit of baldy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I cant obtain the item you get for showing him the first floatsam drop it say i need to sort my inventory any ideas what it is so i can obtain the new item and progress?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Vendog View Post
    I cant obtain the item you get for showing him the first floatsam drop it say i need to sort my inventory any ideas what it is so i can obtain the new item and progress?
    He gives you five items, so you need to have at least that many inventory slots free.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

How do you increase your rank from 2 to 3? I bought all the KIs I could from the one person to increase to rank 2, but can't find the other KIs.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

NPC doesn't have level 3 KIs for either of my characters either, I assume it's a (pioneers coalation?) server unlock somehow?

Dayman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuneo Okumura
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The NPC sold me rank 3 KIs after I had fatigued each spot in the garden at rank 2. I haven't been able to buy the rank 3 gardening KI yet, but I assume it's because I haven't done enough gardening at rank 2 yet.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Being able to purchase the next rank of KIs seems to be directly related to the Mog Garden titles you get after working a plot a certain number of times (independent of what the current rank you have). I was able to buy the rank 3 KIs immediately after I bought the rank 2KIs (I zoned into the mog garden did some work and when I zoned out they were available). I can't get the rank 3 Gardening KI because I planted a cactus stem (40 hours) and so I couldn't harvest from my gardening plot as often as the others, so I think my title is slightly behind the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast