BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Epilogue: Turns out I'm a fucking idiot who can't read the wiki, which plainly states that only actions such as petting have any influence on ranking up and you need 100 to get to rank 7.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Monster_Rearing#Key_Items

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So 100 interactions would be 100 days to get rank 7 if true? did it always take at least that for each character Dasva?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    So 100 interactions would be 100 days to get rank 7 if true? did it always take at least that for each character Dasva?
    Don't forget that as you rank up, you unlock more slots > more interactions daily. There is also a REALLY ANNOYING TO DO TRICK that can rapidly speed up your rank ups IF you don't give a rodent's behind about unlocking shop items or getting cheers... You can start a new critter daily for up to your current raising total. This means that the absolute bare minimum should be exactly 21 days (assuming that it takes 10x for Rank2 and 40x for Rank4, since that data is not on the wiki yet.)

If you use this trick, then your daily totals should be: 1 3 5 7 9 13* 17 21 25 29 33 37 43* 49 55 61 67 73 79 87* 95 100
    Starred numbers are the days that you should be able to get a new KI that unlocks a new slot. On those days, only interact once, then get your new KI before continuing the process.

The process I'm talking about is:
    1) Interact
    2) Send away / Put down
    3) Start new critter
    4) Interact

You should be able to do all of this in one slot, so once you have Rank2+, you can properly raise other critters in the 2nd+ slots and just do it in the same slot. I recommend a lizard because yelling is ++. Makes it simpler (and covers superstition just in case reaction has any impact.) XD It's just annoying due to the extra work and careful tracking involved.

It's been awhile now since i last raised a different pet in my mog garden but i'm having trouble turning my mini slime into a clot, Once my mini slime gets 2 full stars i start feeding it Bibiki Slug it does the squirm thing but for the second time now it has not evolved into a clot and instead it has evolved into a slime which is what happens if you just keep feeding it.

So my question is this, Has anyone else experienced this when trying to evolve the mini slime into a clot and if so how many times have you had to start over again to get it to evolve into what you want?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Lewyo View Post
    It's been awhile now since i last raised a different pet in my mog garden but i'm having trouble turning my mini slime into a clot, Once my mini slime gets 2 full stars i start feeding it Bibiki Slug it does the squirm thing but for the second time now it has not evolved into a clot and instead it has evolved into a slime which is what happens if you just keep feeding it.

So my question is this, Has anyone else experienced this when trying to evolve the mini slime into a clot and if so how many times have you had to start over again to get it to evolve into what you want?
    It's possible, just bad luck. "Squirm" = possibility of evolving, "Shudder" = 100% evolve. If you get a squirm, and special evolve roll fails, it might still evolve like normal. Only thing you can do is keep trying, but you should start feeding that one at 1.5 stars so you have more chances before the forced evolve.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm pretty sure if you switch the monster care method to Enjoying the Moment, they won't mature on their own anymore, giving you all the time you need for low chance transformations like Clot.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Not sure if this was known, but king behemoth and great adamantoise can be obtained over time without evolution food.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    Not sure if this was known, but king behemoth and great adamantoise can be obtained over time without evolution food.
    Yeah, but how long? Must take months.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, I think I got them at the beginning of this year. KB was like 2 months ago and g. adamantoise was sometime this week.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Yeah, but how long? Must take months.
    It's just a very, very tiny chance of occurring. Can happen the day after it hits 3*. Probably will take months though with the miniscule odds.

Mandy: Distilled Water strongly resonated, petting was surprisingly not worthless, poking strongly resonated.

Campaign
    BG Level

I'm moderately disappointed by the new Cheers

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

But will you realize yours and correct it yourself?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Soooo... it's been 4 months since my Cactus got to Stage 2 and 3 full Stars. Bursting with whatever. Feeding Sunflower seeds daily/poking. Set to personal growth. Is this thing ever going to evolve? I just want my Jumbotender and be done with this.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Soooo... it's been 4 months since my Cactus got to Stage 2 and 3 full Stars. Bursting with whatever. Feeding Sunflower seeds daily/poking. Set to personal growth. Is this thing ever going to evolve? I just want my Jumbotender and be done with this.
    The cactus is notoriously stubborn. Took me weeks, and I have heard as much from others.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Update. It finally evolved. So to recap, it turned full 3 stars in late June. It's Mid-October now. Fuck Monster Rearing. I'm done with this. ^^b