Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

Didn't think I'd ever contribute something to this thread, especially in this day and age, but something happened.

Was about to head to bed after a CP-session when the following exchange began. I probably would have given them away for the 20k I bought them for yesterday if the guy hadn't practically screamed gilbuyer.

Can't say I understood the guy; seemed to be new at first (WAR70/SAM01), but knew about augments and Adoulin equipment.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whoops poked the bear 1 too many times...

Quote Originally Posted by SE
    Dear Customer:

This notice is to inform you that we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement that occurred on 3/7/2016.

Thread Title:
    Suspended for 72 hours without any reason?

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines:
    Posting content that criticizes either Square Enix staff or specific individuals.
    Posting seeking to damage or disparage Square Enix, the forum, FINAL FANTASY XI, or others.

Content in Violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines:
    Yeah spent 6 months trying to argue my case once except it went from no warnings to perma. I know for a fact that there could be zero evidence of what they accused and eventually they said they'd made a mistake and were rolling back. After no word for months I check in again and they were like jk you banned forever. You can't play ffxi but please try ffivx... but know that we will probably ban you by association.

tl;dr SE has worse customer service than Comcast and you will never find out details of whatever you are accused of let alone really be allowed to defend yourself. You will just find yourself getting the run around over and over

Every action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.

Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 240 hours starting 3/7/2016 9:35 PM Pacific Time during which time you will be unable to access the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum.

For information about prohibited activities in the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum, please refer to the following rules and policies:

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

lol, there will be bannings until morale improves

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You should see the thread. A moderator with his very first post tells the guy on suspension to log in and contact a GM to find out what is going on...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Whoops poked the bear 1 too many times...
    Obviously not pushing hard enough, I've already had a couple 10 dayers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

They banned me on my second offense :-

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    They banned me on my second offense :-
    You knew too much, they don't seem to like that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually this is my second... though the other one was for something else. iirc think I was telling someone to suck less lol. Then they posted a screenshot full of 3rd pt tools showing how awesome they are which I responded too and probably got caught up in.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I've been perma'd from OF forever, and yet every time I call a GM, I still get told to "offer feedback on the official forums".

Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've never even registered to the OF. Though just the snippets of quotes, or links of "OMG, read this!" that I see posted from them on here, makes me think it's like Alla's retarded step-cousin

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    I've never even registered to the OF. Though just the snippets of quotes, or links of "OMG, read this!" that I see posted from them on here, makes me think it's like Alla's retarded step-cousin
    Parts of it definitely are. Definitely got a lot of people that haven't who don't even know the most basic of things like that wikis or any other forums exist. Then there are the SE white knights. And then there is SE itself often demonstrating they have no idea how things work. Then there is the fact that it is literally against the rules to criticize anyone for anything. You have a few people from other forums chime in with some stuff now and then... but they have a habit of getting banned/suspended

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler: show
    BLU has no shield skill, so I dunno if he's trying to take this to cap or what, but its not gonna get very far

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well update seems they didn't even want to wait the full 10 days to change the temp ban to perma

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well update seems they didn't even want to wait the full 10 days to change the temp ban to perma
    Oh ok, you win.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't think anyone wins with SE

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

All I wanted to do was chill and make some gil whilst watching Ru Paul's Drag Race.

I ended up starting some sort of turmoil with this guy who is either bat shit crazy or a cunt, probably both.

After he was kicked he wanted "make a point" by trying to out pop us. I tried to reason with this man, but I just don't even.

Thought it was worth sharing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Liddy! Are you still in Siren or did you jump ship too?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Hey Fox!

What an interesting place to bump in to you haha.

I moved to Asura some time last year with 3 of my IRL friends. Not much left on Siren now is there!?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Hey Fox!

What an interesting place to bump in to you haha.

I moved to Asura some time last year with 3 of my IRL friends. Not much left on Siren now is there!?
    Not without you </3
    Actually there's a small community of english players still, it's just v. limited, for obvious reasons. Still enough to get light content done!
    It did feel weird coming back and seeing no familiar faces though. s:

Luckily no morons in vw like your case though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Came back to Siren during free campaign and only ran into one person I knew from 6 years of playing . Wish they would merge Siren.