Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    I'm on a roll lately:
    Spoilered for table breaking.

Figured he was just bazaaring it for that to save for himself since I've seen him doing it for a few days now, but nope... apparently he's seriously trying to sell for that. Fuck anyone who says that horns don't sell for 3.5M daily; it's close enough.

Edit: He ended up replying again and is 100% serious and said he needed 15-18M for it lol
    This is almost as fucking bad as Zerg trying to sell a Pandy Key for 20mil in shouts.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If you haven't noticed, he's sold 2/3 of the items that he's been trying to sell

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Pretty sure Yumcax has an endrain effect, at least what I was told he does, I've never actually went up and stood next to the mob in pdt to see for myself, the time it was mentioned it was only my WHM mule + someone on RUN tanking it.

RUN tanks it about as effectively as any other DD in PDT if anyone was curious >_>;

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Not sure where else to put this, other than random fail. I had an item restored last night, and this was the end of the conversation between the SGM and myself...

Fail on either the SGM not knowing they are being added, or fail on the devs for dropping them from the future plans

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I wouldn't expect cait sith ever to be honest. There's about 100 other things promised/proposed back in the tanaka era that will probably never see the light of day either. Not losing tp when a mob moves out of ws range, "HNM style" call beasts, the enhanced UI, not having to zone for various Abyssea quests (who cares about this now lol), the list goes on and on and there's stuff I know I'm forgetting.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They reaffirmed Cait Sith and Atomos less than 2 months ago.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I think the bigger fail is you assuming GMs know anything about anything.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

It depends on the GM (some of them actually do play)- but yes, assuming that categorically all GM know anything, particularly dev plans, is rather silly.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ah, levi/remora. First there was the player who got rank2 then chose cleric's mitts. Then someone who got rank1 proceeded to choose burtgang. And now, keeping in tradition, we have had someone win rank1 and go forth to chose Death Penalty (the initials are pretty apropos when one considers what he did to himself).

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What's wrong with a Burtgang? The Handcannon I can semi-understand, but at least it's still a mythic.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Nitpicking really because there are extremely few R1 rewards actually worth picking. Just assume he picked it as a trophy and leave it at that.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

kidnoftle just bitches and moans for the sake of it...you'd think he's from quebec.

haha ya, those guys are the worst

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Stop projecting, silly goose.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Why is Mythic Gun a bad choice? (Assuming coming RME update and unlocking empyrean WS)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Given that we're probably going to get REM weapons that fall slightly short of boss weapons, and that QD has become a much more prominent aspect of the job than Wildfire, it's now one of the better mythics

That said, them going through with the WS unlock is a pretty brave assumption

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Assuming mythics get buffed, ryuno should be one of the best, if not thee best, weapons in game

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

What's wrong with picking Burtgang? At the moment it's one of the only useful mythics and will retain that usefulness even if mythics don't get a sizable upgrade.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    What's wrong with picking Burtgang? At the moment it's one of the only useful mythics and will retain that usefulness even if mythics don't get a sizable upgrade.
    ^ This plus Death Penalty is pretty awesome also.

Old Merits
    BG Level

In general, I'd probably rather have 30,000 alexandrite as opposed to a completed mythic. As much as I would like to have one, I'd strongly dislike the idea of getting one without doing the quests.