FFXI Server
    Sylph

19 seconds.... i made it 19 seconds.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    If it were me, I'd have made him get on Vent and sing this for the entire duration of the run (and if he stopped, I'd just warp out of the run and let him do it himself)

I'd also be streaming
    Can you... do it anyway? I kinda wanna see this...

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Do what anyway? I'm not in the same server as them lol

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

do it anyway, singing on vent/mumble has always been fun. shit there has to be at least 10-20 videos out there of me attempting to sing/remix random shit lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

ugh

Spoiler: show

As a side note, this screenshot made me realize that my window background type got switched to the default from my preferred one. So....uhh....thanks random idiot!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i hate idiots

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm still pissed SE gave in and made a higher lvl thief's knife after years of people begging for it. Also, using Mandau in the wrong hand aside, how does someone drop that much gil on thf including the JSE knife and still only have 5/5 eminent gear?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Prolly made mandau for his brd or rdm... or we can hope. This used to kinda irritate me in the abby days. seeing a Ninja workin on kanaggi but not even have Iga stuff +2 (aka running around in full aurore). back then i was more into the if you're gonna work on a really nice weapon for your job you should at least try and gear it all nicely.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Prolly made mandau for his brd or rdm... or we can hope. This used to kinda irritate me in the abby days. seeing a Ninja workin on kanaggi but not even have Iga stuff +2 (aka running around in full aurore). back then i was more into the if you're gonna work on a really nice weapon for your job you should at least try and gear it all nicely.
    I used to tell people who wore full Aurore that they looked like a walking bottle of Pepto Bismol

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Ill say this now, its true that I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have been there, I had just gotten back from afk and grabbed a mob without checking the area. But this... rage... this is just delicious.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Dynamis is serious business, yo. I never saw anyone get that mad when dynamis was actually crowded and people camped on each other. Yikes.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroDiabolos View Post
    Ill say this now, its true that I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have been there, I had just gotten back from afk and grabbed a mob without checking the area. But this... rage... this is just delicious.

Holy shit that's some serious rage there.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

-5 cool points for GM card
    also random fail?

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

I was hoping the GM card would make him stop talking. also, WTF player?

Anyway, thanks for that precious post bubba

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Worms EXP:

Bitching over who kills what in an abyssea worms party, in the year 2014.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its vehemently sad that he is 37 and acting like such a man child over kills in a worm party... I mean, sh*t, if you weren't in a party I could see him being a little peeved, but good god.

Such embarrassing butthurt manwhinning. I'm making up words for this.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Its vehemently sad that he is 37 and acting like such a man child over kills in a worm party... I mean, sh*t, if you weren't in a party I could see him being a little peeved, but good god.
    I had a similar experience with a completely fucking terrible WHM that would never Cure nor Raise anyone, and a WAR that was supposedly working on their skill levels, but couldn't hit anything—and this was when kill progress in Abyssea still mattered, and people would still die, especially in PUGs. They would partner up, stay far away from the party, and then never respond to any requests to come help people. Eventually, they bitched people out, and then continued doing their own anti-social thing.

I, on my BLM, which was exceptionally geared for the time, followed them from then on and killed every single worm they engaged. The further they went, the further I went. I never said a word to either one. I just kept doing it until they left.

Feels good man.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

players like that (the ones who stand by playing their own shittyfxi my way or fuck you style) get what they deserve in the form of being left behind in useful content.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bukadan View Post
    players like that (the ones who stand by playing their own shittyfxi my way or fuck you style) get what they deserve in the form of being left behind in useful content.
    Idk man. I found an entire ls once that literally didn't care if people got hasted and were trying to take on delve back when no NAs had done it on our server. And even crazier eventually pulled it off. I actually became the laughing stock of the ls for asking for hastes several minutes after they wore off <.<. And a few months ago someone actually tried to start some yell drama with me about it still trying to act like mages hasting melees was asking too much

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Idk man. I found an entire ls once that literally didn't care if people got hasted and were trying to take on delve back when no NAs had done it on our server. And even crazier eventually pulled it off. I actually became the laughing stock of the ls for asking for hastes several minutes after they wore off <.<. And a few months ago someone actually tried to start some yell drama with me about it still trying to act like mages hasting melees was asking too much
    I'm starting to get annoyed with one or two of our RDM for not keeping Flurry 2 on the RNGs. Now, if it was a setup that only had one RNG, I'd understand. But when your alliance has 4-6 RNGs, I expect it to be a focus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast