Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah sometimes I feel like I'm back in 2005 where anything beyond pro/shell and brd buffs are considered too much or elitism

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

people who need to be asked to reapply any buff theyre accountable for are slowly being pushed into the pug-only scene. these are the people who are avoidable by doing things exlusively with friends through /t's, ls, fl, ect. joining shouts for vw is even too much now, they cant even be arsed to clear the chest after win, not be in range of aoe's (as mages, dying in one hit no less) and let vw status auto-drop 6x in a row lol. better/easier/faster to go with just 2box or a few friends for everything nowadays.

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Ok, so by your logic, run a recast timer plugin or be forever casual? Brilliant.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

my logic only dictates you shouldnt have to be asked to recast buffs. i mean its perfectly acceptable to recast whenever you have time while its still up. i mean better every 1 min to keep it up than every 8 mins having it down for 5 mins~ because someone had to ask you a few times. my cousin plays this game on xbox and has no issue with it.

i mean you letting it wear is like being ok with severe dps loss, mp refresh, higher stun timers, ect. if youre held accountable for it, would you rather someone ask you 1min before it wears for you to cast it? i mean thats acceptable too i guess. just youd have to let your party know ahead of time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroDiabolos View Post
    Ok, so by your logic, run a recast timer plugin or be forever casual? Brilliant.
    Um back when I rdm was my only job above 35 (yep my subs were gimp deal with it) way before I ever heard of recast plugin or anything windower offered other than the very basics it came with back in like 2005 when I was casual as fuck I still rarely let buffs drop more than a couple of seconds

Anyways what I was talking about was asking for over 5 minutes solid after I noticed it wore... which as a DD wasn't right away. You don't need recast to know a 3 minute duration spell is down 10 minutes after you last casted it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Any mage who isn't retarded is casting haste on themselves for recast anyway and should know exactly when it's down in a cycle.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like my Composure though

Frankly when i'm on RDM I just recast them every so often, usually 20-30 seconds before it wears off, I have no real timer method but unless its constantly being dispelled I usually keep it up by just refreshing it before it wears (or if shit hits the fan and I have to help cure or something, or focusing on stunning... then my brain wanders).

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

composures fine, just use it, cast the buffs that last longer than it, cancel, repeat about a minute~ before said buffs wear.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroDiabolos View Post
    Ok, so by your logic, you need a recast timer plugin to be able to know when it's been x amount of time? Brilliant.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

he hasnt responded since, im assuming hes unconvinced

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I just came across Shiva server's resident organizer of fail. I guess since he couldn't find any tanks to do stuff with him, he took matters into his own hands.

And yes, some of that stuff is exactly what you think it is. And note the sub.

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse5d81771.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes this is a dnc with a 119 mythic and empyrean weapon who chose the movement speed ring <.<

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I've noticed a lot of JPs taking the 18% ring. I wonder if it stacks with other forms of movement speed.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'll raise you this:

Spoiler: show

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I've noticed a lot of JPs taking the 18% ring. I wonder if it stacks with other forms of movement speed.
    I have noticed this as well on Shiva. I wonder if the effect does indeed stack with other gear?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I know that councilor's garb stacks with movement speed feet/legs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    I'll raise you this:

Spoiler: show

Well that one at least makes somewhat sense I mean no one does it much anymore but kite nuking is a thing.

But yeah if that stuff stacks I'd almost want it

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Assuming it doesn't stack, when you think about the 2-3 other rings that would be way more helpful to an invested GEO, it's pretty lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I am by no means anywhere near gettin started on adoulin missions but i often times think about getting that movement speed ring for my dual boxed mule. Ive not been wearing all my main's movement items cause the mule doesnt have it and I hate him gettin stuck on stuff and left in the dust constantly. This is one reason I been using his rdm, now that i leveled it, more than his whm cause i got him blood cuisses. I'm too poor to buy heralds. I am sure after i pick it SE finally buckles and makes some kind of movement feet for jobs like whm that arent a tiamat type pop NM and very easy to get. They like to wait til I finally get something to add something better and easier to get.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I noticed this, too. Tons of JPs with it. Only 600k bayld to find out the answer !