BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Oh, also, it's quite obvious who that person is in the first /tell conversation Karah.
    It's really easy to tell who the first conversation was with, isn't it. FAIL.

This was requested, though not that I really give a shit either way, it was not kitiko.

http://i40.tinypic.com/x52ov8.jpg

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Just stop posting

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This entire round of Server drama needs to be moved to the Random Fail thread.

No one cares about your baw-fest, Karah.
    I posted it here to show how stupid you sounded (in an appropriate thread).

Get. Out.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Okiru what did I happen to post that was stupid.

Swap servers, change name, leech fight, swap back. Then, tell them your 3 year old swapped servers and you want a refund. Now, you won't have to deal with how awesome you are!

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

FFXI has really come full circle. Its shitty Nidhogg drama 2013 edition except this time even fewer people give a fuck.

Post some Daemon crap from the OF where he posts a guide about how to play XI then qqs when people point out the data is wrong. Id say Alhanalem also qualifies for some grade A material but even hes gone over to XIV for the most part.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Okiru what didn't I happen to post that was stupid.
    This would be an easier to answer question, although I pretty much answered your original question already. Against my better judgment, I'll do it again:
    1. Carby doesn't suffer from a lack of skill; some servers barely even have NA side Tojil wins.
    2. Why would anyone take your Rigors when Oatixurs are available?
    3. Expanding on #2, Tojil has been getting killed with a high frequency on our server for a long time (Also see #1); either buy a win from someone with your Monk or level a job that can fit into quasi-pick ups without having to sacrifice a better DD for yours (such as COR or GEO.) Or you can just keep crying about not having the win when it'd take you all of a day to get COR to 99 and good enough for Delve; your choice.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    This would be an easier to answer question, although I pretty much answered your original question already. Against my better judgment, I'll do it again:
    1. Carby doesn't suffer from a lack of skill; some servers barely even have NA side Tojil wins.
    2. Why would anyone take your Rigors when Oatixurs are available?
    3. Expanding on #2, Tojil has been getting killed with a high frequency on our server for a long time (Also see #1); either buy a win from someone with your Monk or level a job that can fit into quasi-pick ups without having to sacrifice a better DD for yours (such as COR or GEO.) Or you can just keep crying about not having the win when it'd take you all of a day to get COR to 99 and good enough for Delve; your choice.
    @ The Bolded. This is the only part which is brutally unfair. I hate seeing the logic of it but god damn if SE didn't cornhole well geared MNKs without this weapon. The R/E/M update can't come any sooner.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    JSB in audacity, sorry, moron, you fail again, wrong wrong wrong
    http://i41.tinypic.com/34ijkoj.png

From what I heard, they're a very nice bunch of ppl to be with, and they are also quite talented.

Maybe if you could swallow your 1 pence pride for 45 mins, you would be able to join them on 1 useful job & try to get your Oat.

This being said, I am sorry man (or not ) but you're the one full of fail.

Regards.

FHT~

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    @ The Bolded. This is the only part which is brutally unfair. I hate seeing the logic of it but god damn if SE didn't cornhole well geared MNKs without this weapon. The R/E/M update can't come any sooner.
    If only there were other jobs that one could use for a clear

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    If only there were other jobs that one could use for a clear
    I'm not saying there isn't the obvious jobs you could use in place of MNK but for people who pride themselves on something like MNK and being told they're not good enough even with capped Rigors... well, it's just a brutal kick in the nuts.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sounds like an issue of irrationality and ego, not fairness. All else being equal, a Rigor MNK is significantly worst than an Oatixur MNK. That's really all there is to it.

Spend <1 week(mostly AFK) getting a fracture-friendly GEO from scratch, get into a successful run, get an incredibly powerful weapon. That's a pretty unprecedented level of easy right there.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah I have GEO and COR levels so I'm not worried about it. Speaking of drama, I just found out that guy Iszo who's kinda known here on carby took about 10k of currency he and a friend had farmed for their relic & without asking him took the currency and sold it to pay for Shark and Tojii wins for a total of about 60 million. I didn't think that level of doucheness still existed on this game. <_>

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Sounds like an issue of irrationality and ego, not fairness. All else being equal, a Rigor MNK is significantly worst than an Oatixur MNK. That's really all there is to it.

Spend <1 week(mostly AFK) getting a fracture-friendly GEO from scratch, get into a successful run, get an incredibly powerful weapon. That's a pretty unprecedented level of easy right there.
    See the thing is, the same player, with an oatixur vs the same player with rigors, obviously, that guy is better with the better weapon.

However, I'm not going to put anyone on blast, but a VERY large portion of the mnks who do have oatixur are shit. Absolute shit. (no names)

I'd take (again no names) certain monks who have not acquired oatixurs vs almost any that has acquired oatixurs.

It's no different than what happened with ragnarok, I know at least 100 DRKS who outparsed bandwagnaroks with borealis caladbolg and the OATx2 GS.

**also, people can and do have 2 linkshells, you can see jsb wearing the lightblue audacity pearl at any point in the day, but who gives a fuck really?**

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yes, but assuming that an Oatixur MNK is more likely than a Rigor MNK to be incompetent is fallacious. All things, by default, should be assumed to be equal. It follows that you should seek out those who are in the best default position for success

This is really no different than why ye old FFXI would default to SAM, WAR, and the like over DRG, DRK, or what have you. Sure, everyone's capacity was relatively similar, but having access to a WS that came with a ratio bonus or JAs that could supplement poor accuracy/attack elevated your default efficacy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Someone who saw all my posts, decided to invite me to a pick up Tojil, any guess on what happened? That's right, failed on the first nm. Exited, retried.

Try #2 long story short, killed the 5 nm's timed out 60 seconds after kurma. Recorded the 45 minute delve. Not worth watching though.

I'll update for fail 3 4 5 6 7 however many they do.

Try #3 screwed up the matamata. And just over all not enough win, I don't know what went wrong...

Anyone still want to tell me how easy it is to do with a pick up group? How carby wins all day every day.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I hear it's easier to win when the BRDs can give DD the right songs, if not at least a full set of songs.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Reasonably certain everyone had songs on the whole time... aside from dispels I could be wrong, brd ain't really my thing. No one said anything about it.

I mean by all means, feel free to tell me, it's impossible to hurt my feelings.

Though invites not always fast enough...

http://i42.tinypic.com/rwq3nt.png

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

See the thing is, the same player, with an oatixur vs the same player with rigors, obviously, that guy is better with the better weapon.

However, I'm not going to put anyone on blast, but a VERY large portion of the mnks who do have oatixur are shit. Absolute shit. (no names)

I'd take (again no names) certain monks who have not acquired oatixurs vs almost any that has acquired oatixurs.

It's no different than what happened with ragnarok, I know at least 100 DRKS who outparsed bandwagnaroks with borealis caladbolg and the OATx2 GS.

**also, people can and do have 2 linkshells, you can see jsb wearing the lightblue audacity pearl at any point in the day, but who gives a fuck really?**
    You know, if you made more rational posts like this more often, I wouldn't always have to look at threads you've recently posted in and wonder whether you're going to get banned today or not.

I'm not saying that I agree with the negative mindset, to note—I prefer the "glass is half full" approach—but Dotsu already discussed that.

I understand that you firmly believe you're hot shit, but boasting about it incessantly doesn't convince anyone. It does the opposite. It's a matter of common sense. If you want to get into groups that aren't incompetent, it would probably serve you to not aggravate everyone that isn't an idiot.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Someone who saw all my posts, decided to invite me to a pick up Tojil, any guess on what happened? That's right, failed on the first nm. Exited, retried.

Try #2 long story short, killed the 5 nm's timed out 60 seconds after kurma. Recorded the 45 minute delve. Not worth watching though.

I'll update for fail 3 4 5 6 7 however many they do.

Anyone still want to tell me how easy it is to do with a pick up group? How carby wins all day every day.
    You went with Galm; what exactly did you expect? The people who win daily won't invite you; you proved that by alienating the final two people who tried to extend olive branches to you for wins (although if you actually joined Leg's group when I was in it, I would've had you removed immediately.) Basically, you have no one to blame but yourself and no one wants to hear about how your runs go because really we already know how they'll go when you join Galm/Seb/Iszo's shouts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast