Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Just wanted to say you got a hell of a deal. i'd jump at that in a heartbeat. I can't find anyone that can actually clear delve on Shiva.
    Yeah I only paid the 10m in hopes of them seeing that I was a decent player that they could trust to do stuff right and listen to simple orders in a Delve run. Getting the win with them was just a bonus, and I made most of it backing seeing as I sold the Airlixir +2 for 8m. So 2m in order to "get in good" with the JPs, opening up various other times where they asked me to come to their LS events, was well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Did I ever, at any point say I want anything from delve though?

And he paid 10m -per- run
    , if anything, no one is going to sell 16 runs for less than 1m each, when they could easily get 10m per. Don't be foolish. People are even offering 30m each.
    I didn't say that anywhere.

And at the risk of sounding cliche and tired, if bechy got them for 10m for all 16, it must've come with a serious amount of head involved, considering Radis wouldn't sell wins for 30m.
    Like I said before, 10m for one run, the rest were free. Why? Sometimes showing people that you can be respectful (especially in the JP community), a good player, and someone who can listen to the instructions given is better than being a whiny brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaces View Post
    Come to Cerberus, we'll let you parse against Taint in a Tojil run(free win). If you win, I'll pay for the transfer.
    He wont do that though, remember he can't justify spending 12.95 on the game that he spends so much time bitching about.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Feel free to argue though, just more evidence that there should be a thread dedicated to me.
    Something tells me you won't be around to enjoy it.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Papa brill , smoke this fool

/gangsta

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You're completely inept if you don't think referring to someone as a jap isn't racist.

World War 2 was a thing BTW.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And I only reply, merely to reply, not because I care, this is a common misconception. I talk just to hear the sound of my own voice. Not because I want to talk to you.
    Allow me to alleviate you of this problem.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Do not feed the troll kids.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yeah, I know better but to me ignorance of racism is almost worse than knowledge of racism. I don't tolerate either in situations I can control in my own life.

I'm generally not one to post here (or at all for the most part) but a combination of drinking and idiocy prompted that one.

PS: Trolling the OF doesn't count as posting, that's just fun. Yes I do see the irony in being trolled here and trolling elsewhere within the same community.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Unless someone higher than me reverses the infraction he will be on a lengthy time out. When he comes back please try to keep the retardation and baiting to a minimum. We get to point and laugh about the official forums in here. Not turn this thread into them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

At least leave his posts there for posterity. A good bit of the recent ones are gone now.

I don't think Bahamut server has any non-JP group fracture megaboss wins still, and the JP groups that win are rare and hate inviting non-JP (some are ~1/2 shouted for actually). Folks are getting closer, 5NM kills and such are happening, but just not quite there in timeliness of kills. If bead farming wasn't such a terrible, horrible drag, it might be a bit easier to get those first few wins to get the ball rolling for most groups. Seeing no bead for 20-40+ kills on some things is a real harsh buzzkill...

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uh oh, someone broke the "dont create a secondary account to bypass a ban" rule.
    And nothing of value was lost.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Karah is now perma banned. Hit the dorito if he keeps making socks and we miss them.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That dude was straight ignorant. Like starcade levels

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Comparing Karah to Starcade is completely unfair to both of them.

Starcade is a sociopathic crusader for truth, justice, and the SE way. Vanilla client, any macros are questionable, and FSM forbid you find the trick to defeat something - that just means you are a dirty cheater/hacker/felon and should have real world charges brought against you.

Karah was just a self-professed dick who was too good (and too full of himself) to even consider working with other people toward a common goal.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Someone who saw all my posts, decided to invite me to a pick up Tojil, any guess on what happened? That's right, failed on the first nm. Exited, retried.
    I've never had a negative run in with Karah, but I'm just sayin...
    [14:53:32]<InGroup1> really bad start
    [14:53:33]<LS1> what oroblems
    [14:53:36]<LS2> turtle kicked your butt?
    [14:53:43]<LS1> problems
    [14:53:46]<InGroup2> WHM just stone cold afk
    [14:53:57]<InGroup1> brds afk when entering
    [14:53:57]<LS2> ...
    [14:54:03]<LS1> names?
    [14:54:43]<InGroup1> karah

LS# = people on LS not in the group, InGroup# = people in that group.

I've never understood the difficulty in typing out "/p sry afk", or just even "/p afk" if you have to go afk for whatever reason.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    You know, if you made more rational posts like this more often, I wouldn't always have to look at threads you've recently posted in and wonder whether you're going to get banned today or not.

I'm not saying that I agree with the negative mindset, to note—I prefer the "glass is half full" approach—but Dotsu already discussed that.

I understand that you firmly believe you're hot shit, but boasting about it incessantly doesn't convince anyone. It does the opposite. It's a matter of common sense. If you want to get into groups that aren't incompetent, it would probably serve you to not aggravate everyone that isn't an idiot.
    I was just trying to give making my own runs a shot and was only trying to be nice by inviting Karah things didn't go well but idk after reading all this sorta makes it seem like I suck at ffxi or I have some how pissed the groups off that win on the reg thus I am excluded as well anyways I will keep trying to makes groups I'm sure I'll win eventually.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

[QUOTE=Karah;5809159]Reasonably certain everyone had songs on the whole time... aside from dispels I could be wrong, brd ain't really my thing. No one said anything about it.

I mean by all means, feel free to tell me, it's impossible to hurt my feelings.

Though invites not always fast enough...

Wells seems i was not the bard he was talking about so i have to apologize for jumping the gun.

(Deathhaven)

you need 10 posts to be able to quote

(Love Howie

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Looks like a bunch of Karah's posts after my last one got deleted. Did they try to justify racism or something?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Looks like a bunch of Karah's posts after my last one got deleted. Did they try to justify racism or something?
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fFrCcjJ81mUc9A

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I just tried to clean up the garbage posts. Hence why I left some of his posts that had actual content in them. Not all the posts were shit. Just the majority of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast