1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 20 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Have to finish all class quest? Using my legacy account so I have all my classes maxed.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Loving Iremire's setup and will probably do something similar. Am I the only one that FFXI ruined forever and needs to party bar on the right, though? Mildy curious. XD

I can easily do it with that setup, though, so thanks Iremire!

One thing I hope they fix is letting us set rows/columns amounts for macros. I set mine up as a 3X4 grid in games because of my g13

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Have to finish all class quest? Using my legacy account so I have all my classes maxed.
    Now that....I have no idea. Haven't logged onto my 1.0 character because he was terrible anyways.

Maybe try visiting class counters, talk to the guild receptionist, and complete the "quest" that would normally unlock them? x.x

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm definitely going to have to incorporate some of these HUD placements into my own layout, but does no one else have a vertical bar to the left of the chat box in the bottom left? There's just enough space for one, which I thought was nice. I found it was a nice place to put my sprint, teleport/return, mounts, and minion actions.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Loving Iremire's setup and will probably do something similar. Am I the only one that FFXI ruined forever and needs to party bar on the right, though? Mildy curious. XD

One thing I hope they fix is letting us set rows/columns amounts for macros. I set mine up as a 3X4 grid in games because of my g13
    it bugs me that i want it to be back on the right, but i can't yet figure out setup where it's on the right and i'm comfortable with it

BG Level

Thanks for the ideas. I am sure in time when I have extra things I want to add like more classes or having to change things out for new abilities, I will add another bar over the battle chat on the bottom right hand side.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i really wanna like the bars on the side but they make me feel super claustrophobic

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I put my target bar just above my action bars, makes it easier to see when my target is casting etc.
    Yeah I was thinking about doing that I would rather not have to look at too many locations for things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post

I actually wanted to put my Party in the XI spot but when I did it (phase 2) they had a black gradient in the top left corner which made me not do it. I want to play with my bars and have 1/3/4 in the middle and make my 2nd bar Teleport / Duty Finder / a lot of Misc menu items possibly signs to mark mobs, I would use bar 2 so it would be easier to Shift + 2 / 1 to switch between them.

Edit: God, I still have to figure out where abilities go and SS that as well for all my Classes so i dont have to mess with it too much later on.

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here is what I', working with for my HUD during B3

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Now that....I have no idea. Haven't logged onto my 1.0 character because he was terrible anyways.

Maybe try visiting class counters, talk to the guild receptionist, and complete the "quest" that would normally unlock them? x.x
    All you need to do is complete the class unlock quest (the one that awards a weathered weapon/tool). It doesn't matter if your classes are maxed or not as the quest status has been reset for all. Note that you'll need to go through all of the quests to gain your lvl15 and lvl30 class abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm definitely going to have to incorporate some of these HUD placements into my own layout, but does no one else have a vertical bar to the left of the chat box in the bottom left? There's just enough space for one, which I thought was nice. I found it was a nice place to put my sprint, teleport/return, mounts, and minion actions.
    I'll probably add another vertical bar on the left for marking targets, etc.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I just don't like the bar Jutting out in the middle I like to keep the center as clear as I can.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Borrowed some stuff from other people.

BG Level

Like the set up. One thing you might want to keep in mind (its something I am still trying to figure the best options for) is that potions are normally used in those oh shit moments where you need mp or hp quick. Having it way off in the far left corner seems like the least convenient location for them.

Like the set up. One thing you might want to keep in mind (its something I am still trying to figure the best options for) is that potions are normally used in those oh shit moments where you need mp or hp quick. Having it way off in the far left corner seems like the least convenient location for them.
    !

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaladin Stormblessed
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

I feel trapped on a non-legacy server. I cannot wait for more hotbars, and resizing. I typically spend hours moving my UI around to maximize visible space without limiting functionality.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladin240 View Post
    I feel trapped on a non-legacy server. I cannot wait for more hotbars, and resizing. I typically spend hours moving my UI around to maximize visible space without limiting functionality.
    If your on a PS3, you won't be seeing more hotbars PS3 limitations, PC has 10 bars, I don't know if its possible to fill that many with stuff (that you may actually use once in awhile anyway)

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

giving this a whirl lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

this thread makes me ocd so badly

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    this thread makes me ocd so badly

>picture with overlapping elements
    BLAURGHARBLE

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

God I can't deal with whatever that is up there.