1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 37 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Looking for FFXIV ARR Endgame

I don't know if I've posted here eons ago so I don't know my previous username, but here goes...

I'm going Lalafell BLM with WVR and BTN support. Have been in BETA. I come with a Roegadyn PLD (my husband) also in BETA. Both PST. Very likely available 5pm-10pm PST weekdays and we grind most weekends.

I led an endgame shell a long time ago on Lakshmi. The mechanics of FFXI and its free looting system (draaaaama!), along with real life, caused me to drift away. I was with the first defeat of Dynamis Lord among other server firsts I don't remember...I only know about DL because I have a video of it.

Since then I've just been messing around on Fantasy Earth Zero (fun PvP game) and Dragon Nest. I went with my husband on Diablo 3 and jumped into Inferno on like...the first day I think. I'm alright with PvP but I like PvE a lot more.

My husband was also an endgamer tank and DPS on Mug'Thol for WoW. He was also involved with some server firsts I believe. He's very involved with strats and a thinker before he acts. I on the other hand am a very "feel" player.

Let me know if you're interested in having us come into your LS. We're older players (EverQuest back when we were teenagers...LOL) and have seen the progression of MMOs throughout the years.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Sent you a PM

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

par•a•digm /ˈparəˌdīm/

Noun
    • A typical example or pattern of something; a model.
    • A worldview underlying the theories and methodology of a particular scientific subject.
    • A group of high caliber raiders with many successes from other games which will set the bar as THE top tier guild in FFXIV ARR on the Diablos server.

Paradigm is a guild comprised of friends who raided top US in other MMO's and plan on replicating our successes to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Our Officer Core met in WoW, where we raided in guilds such as Uprising, Infalliable and Carebears. A few others were discovered while raiding in SWTOR on the Full Resolve roster.

Paradigm is looking to fill our 24 man core roster with experienced raiders who want to:

• See end game content at a fast pace
    • Push for server firsts
    • Strive for top world kills

All of this will be on a casual schedule. Our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday from 9 - 11 30 PM PST with Sundays 8-11 30 PM PST for progression nights (we may only use Sundays 1-2 times per month when we are on progression fights). We are also looking for members who do their research and will be a active contributor to our team. Our raiding hours are almost half of the standard 4 hour raid times and we cannot afford to waste time with individuals who cannot keep up. We are not interested in good players, we want the top 5%.

ffxiv-paradigm. com

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

PM'd !

I sent you a PM requesting the honor of speaking with your both, details are in the message

I see you a notification on your wall, really trying to get in contact with you and your husband to talk. I hope that you come back here to check up

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Fellow FEZ player here. I sent you a PM, if you didn't get it let me know.