1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 51 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

These are very cool! Thanks for taking your time to make these excellent transcriptions.

Would it be okay with you if I recorded video of me playing them and post them on YouTube?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm just curious... are individual tracks available for download anywhere? Downloading the whole pack every time you release a new song can add up.
    So long as the audio in the videos themselves is of acceptable quality to you, you can use any number of audio rippers to download a single track each time.

just added "Freedom"

Quote Originally Posted by Greggles View Post
    These are very cool! Thanks for taking your time to make these excellent transcriptions.

Would it be okay with you if I recorded video of me playing them and post them on YouTube?
    godspeed!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Great stuff as always!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonWildAss View Post
    Great stuff as always!
    thanks!

just added "Answers" excerpt.

trying to get the rest of the 1.0 tracks I did years ago remade before Early Access.

I'll ne'er roam agin xD

just added BGM Boss 04!

added BGM_Event_Melvib!

Soken Approves My ARR Piano Arrangements!

https://twitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/...06326766493696

Teach Me Sensei!™

lol Well...I tweeted them to him and it made it through the mass tweets he probably gets.

Hopefully they don't get upset I used ripped audio files from the unreleased soundtrack lol.

DMCA /hide!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Just saw your piano version of the Sun. Amazing!
    ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORgg7jmves )
    Everytime I hear it in the game I'm like, damn, I should try and play this and now I find out someone did

If you're ever planning to share the sheet music, let me know! FF-11 turned out to have some good ones, but FF-14 is in a different class.

Quote Originally Posted by ramp View Post
    Just saw your piano version of the Sun. Amazing!
    ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORgg7jmves )
    Everytime I hear it in the game I'm like, damn, I should try and play this and now I find out someone did

If you're ever planning to share the sheet music, let me know! FF-11 turned out to have some good ones, but FF-14 is in a different class.
    awesome, thanks!

haha yeah so many tracks in the game are like that! Soken and Co. really outdid themselves.

I do plan to release all the sheets I've done for FFXIV (36 atm I think), but there are still a couple more to finish before it's all ready to go up on my new website. Hopefully it will make it easier to find/download

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey justamemory, I really enjoy the Uldah night track (was one of my best nostalgic bomb tracks; I started in Uldah and spent a lot of time there) -- I was wondering if you have some sort of MP3 Repository for the track(s) so I can dump it to my iphone ?

edit: i went through the thread, seems like you did have a zip somewhere, hope i'm not repeating the same question and appearing rude/demanding lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

For other piano enthousiasts like myself
    The sheets are out, well worth it.

/S

Nice, love your rendition of 'On Windy Meadows'!