1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 58 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 12 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 21 hours, 58 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1. #1

    XIV FFXIV: ARR ~ {Unofficial} Piano Collection

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C3r9oeSs7MhBQM


    I'm going through the beta rip OST and will be going through the full OST after launch digging for gems to place on solo piano with sheet music, MIDI and MP3.

    There's currently 36 in the playlist, but I'll keep adding tracks to it over the course of beta/release.

    Big ups to Soken and Nobuo! The 2.0 soundtrack is already a great addition to the FF legacy.

  2. #2
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,810
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Dude, I love your stuff. I made a piano playlist with over 100 tracks on YouTube and a good amount of them are your works.

    Thank you very much for your videos. I bow to you bro.

    Do you take requests?

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Dude, I love your stuff. I made a piano playlist with over 100 tracks on YouTube and a good amount of them are your works.

    Thank you very much for your videos. I bow to you bro.

    Do you take requests?
    wow awesome :D glad you enjoy.

    I bow to your bow! Bowception?

    I haven't really been doing requests since I haven't been playing as often anymore

  4. #4
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    209
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    This is pretty awesome, I'll be listening to it on repeat at work all day.

  5. #5

    d(^.^)b

    In the very beginning, I was worried that with the new musical direction the songs might be nice in the background, but not for focused listening or with that FF feel.

    SO glad to be wrong

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    This is exactly what i was looking for!

  7. #7

    {excitement}

  8. #8
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,180
    BG Level
    9

    That piano dude is a BG member?

    http://i.qkme.me/35kew2.jpg

    Good stuff. My iPhone is filled with piano versions of game music, yours shall be added as well!

  9. #9
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

    When I clicked on the above link I expected an amateur attempt with terrible recording quality. I didn't expect something that I would be adding to my playlist.

    Well done sir, well done.

  10. #10
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,518
    BG Level
    8

    Great stuff. Off topic but since this is music related. Is Twilight over Thanalan in a realm reborn outside of the opening scene for Uldah? Easily my favorite piece from XIV and I would like to have a zone I can listen to it in.

  11. #11
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Not as of Beta 3. We don't know the status of the majority of the original OST.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    That piano dude is a BG member?

    http://i.qkme.me/35kew2.jpg

    Good stuff. My iPhone is filled with piano versions of game music, yours shall be added as well!
    lol! eggsellent

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxius View Post
    When I clicked on the above link I expected an amateur attempt with terrible recording quality. I didn't expect something that I would be adding to my playlist.

    Well done sir, well done.
    /tricks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Great stuff. Off topic but since this is music related. Is Twilight over Thanalan in a realm reborn outside of the opening scene for Uldah? Easily my favorite piece from XIV and I would like to have a zone I can listen to it in.
    I think it is. Over at reddit a few testers mentioned that all of the starting area themes from 1.0 are back in their respective starting areas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Not as of Beta 3. We don't know the status of the majority of the original OST.
    there's at least 4-5 I think, but def won't know for sure until the official OST comes out.

  13. #13
    Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,716
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So much envy dude... Fantastic playing.. I will learn the Piano one day! keep up the good work, fantastic talent. Subscribed to your channel. Have you done Answers? had a quick look but didnt see!

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    So much envy dude... Fantastic playing.. I will learn the Piano one day! keep up the good work, fantastic talent. Subscribed to your channel. Have you done Answers? had a quick look but didnt see!
    thanks ^^

    U SHALL LERN!

    I did do Answers

    sorry for the late reply. I was out of town watching my brother perform in a musical.

    I'll be working on the next transcription shortly :D

  15. #15

    Ul'dah Night Theme

    just added the Ul'dah Night Theme ^^

  16. #16

    BGM_Field_Safe1

    added BGM_Field_Safe1!

  17. #17
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    209
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Apparently "watching" these videos 8 hours a day uses enough bandwidth to get you noticed by the IT department at work. Ooooops hahaha

  18. #18

    BGM_Event_HeroReturn

    just added BGM_Event_HeroReturn!

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonWildAss View Post
    Apparently "watching" these videos 8 hours a day uses enough bandwidth to get you noticed by the IT department at work. Ooooops hahaha
    lmao! busted

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by justamemory View Post
    just added the Ul'dah Night Theme ^^
    These are fantastic.

    Pulled the midi for this and loaded up Miroslav in cubase. Didn't do much other than add ~10 orchestral sections and limit some of the instrument ranges and I'm loving it. By far my favourite piece from the game that I've heard solo so far.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkor View Post
    These are fantastic.

    Pulled the midi for this and loaded up Miroslav in cubase. Didn't do much other than add ~10 orchestral sections and limit some of the instrument ranges and I'm loving it. By far my favourite piece from the game that I've heard solo so far.
    awesome!

    MIDI POWAR :D

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag