1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FFXIV: ARR ~ {Unofficial} Piano Collection

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C3r9oeSs7MhBQM

I'm going through the beta rip OST and will be going through the full OST after launch digging for gems to place on solo piano with sheet music, MIDI and MP3.

There's currently 36 in the playlist, but I'll keep adding tracks to it over the course of beta/release.

Big ups to Soken and Nobuo! The 2.0 soundtrack is already a great addition to the FF legacy.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Dude, I love your stuff. I made a piano playlist with over 100 tracks on YouTube and a good amount of them are your works.

Thank you very much for your videos. I bow to you bro.

Do you take requests?

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Dude, I love your stuff. I made a piano playlist with over 100 tracks on YouTube and a good amount of them are your works.

Thank you very much for your videos. I bow to you bro.

Do you take requests?
    wow awesome :D glad you enjoy.

I bow to your bow! Bowception?

I haven't really been doing requests since I haven't been playing as often anymore

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This is pretty awesome, I'll be listening to it on repeat at work all day.

d(^.^)b

In the very beginning, I was worried that with the new musical direction the songs might be nice in the background, but not for focused listening or with that FF feel.

SO glad to be wrong

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

This is exactly what i was looking for!

{excitement}

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

That piano dude is a BG member?

http://i.qkme.me/35kew2.jpg

Good stuff. My iPhone is filled with piano versions of game music, yours shall be added as well!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

When I clicked on the above link I expected an amateur attempt with terrible recording quality. I didn't expect something that I would be adding to my playlist.

Well done sir, well done.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Great stuff. Off topic but since this is music related. Is Twilight over Thanalan in a realm reborn outside of the opening scene for Uldah? Easily my favorite piece from XIV and I would like to have a zone I can listen to it in.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Not as of Beta 3. We don't know the status of the majority of the original OST.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    That piano dude is a BG member?

http://i.qkme.me/35kew2.jpg

Good stuff. My iPhone is filled with piano versions of game music, yours shall be added as well!
    lol! eggsellent

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxius View Post
    When I clicked on the above link I expected an amateur attempt with terrible recording quality. I didn't expect something that I would be adding to my playlist.

Well done sir, well done.
    /tricks!

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Great stuff. Off topic but since this is music related. Is Twilight over Thanalan in a realm reborn outside of the opening scene for Uldah? Easily my favorite piece from XIV and I would like to have a zone I can listen to it in.
    I think it is. Over at reddit a few testers mentioned that all of the starting area themes from 1.0 are back in their respective starting areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Not as of Beta 3. We don't know the status of the majority of the original OST.
    there's at least 4-5 I think, but def won't know for sure until the official OST comes out.

Road Tinnies
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So much envy dude... Fantastic playing.. I will learn the Piano one day! keep up the good work, fantastic talent. Subscribed to your channel. Have you done Answers? had a quick look but didnt see!

Quote Originally Posted by Oreth View Post
    So much envy dude... Fantastic playing.. I will learn the Piano one day! keep up the good work, fantastic talent. Subscribed to your channel. Have you done Answers? had a quick look but didnt see!
    thanks ^^

U SHALL LERN!

I did do Answers

sorry for the late reply. I was out of town watching my brother perform in a musical.

I'll be working on the next transcription shortly :D

Ul'dah Night Theme

just added the Ul'dah Night Theme ^^

BGM_Field_Safe1

added BGM_Field_Safe1!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Apparently "watching" these videos 8 hours a day uses enough bandwidth to get you noticed by the IT department at work. Ooooops hahaha

BGM_Event_HeroReturn

just added BGM_Event_HeroReturn!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonWildAss View Post
    Apparently "watching" these videos 8 hours a day uses enough bandwidth to get you noticed by the IT department at work. Ooooops hahaha
    lmao! busted

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by justamemory View Post
    just added the Ul'dah Night Theme ^^
    These are fantastic.

Pulled the midi for this and loaded up Miroslav in cubase. Didn't do much other than add ~10 orchestral sections and limit some of the instrument ranges and I'm loving it. By far my favourite piece from the game that I've heard solo so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkor View Post
    These are fantastic.

Pulled the midi for this and loaded up Miroslav in cubase. Didn't do much other than add ~10 orchestral sections and limit some of the instrument ranges and I'm loving it. By far my favourite piece from the game that I've heard solo so far.
    awesome!

MIDI POWAR :D