1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 32 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 32 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question on Phase 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Question on Phase 4

I only played Phase 3 because I was a ps3 tester but for those who have played 1 and 2. Did you get an email welcoming you to the next phase? Instead of checking those god awe full beta forums for information about phase 4. I was wondering if I would get an email so I would know when it was going to start up again. Any information is much appreciated!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

Quote Originally Posted by For_Example View Post
    I only played Phase 3 because I was a ps3 tester but for those who have played 1 and 2. Did you get an email welcoming you to the next phase? Instead of checking those god awe full beta forums for information about phase 4. I was wondering if I would get an email so I would know when it was going to start up again. Any information is much appreciated!
    they always emailed me about each test. I'm sure they'll do the same advertising open beta.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You know you can check the testing schedule on the forums without having to read through all the badness on there, right?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Main forum page > Testing Schedule

That said, there will be no schedule for the near future, because Phase 3 is over and Phase 4 is unannounced at the moment.

Finding the test schedule wasn't really my question, I was well aware of where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsleftsock View Post
    they always emailed me about each test. I'm sure they'll do the same advertising open beta.
    This covered my question and I thank you Godsleftsock for the information.