1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 58 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 58 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii Players     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hawaii Players

Howzit everyone. I'm trying to find other players from Hawaii who will be playing FFXIV ARR. Me and a small group of friends are setting up home on Leviathan. Trying to get a social together and it helps when ppl are on the same timezone. We do also have other players on EST also that are in the group. We will be a mix of Hawaii and mainland players. Also if there are ppl from FFXI server Lakshmi who may or not remember us as HKA or EightOEight. Let me know if interested.

Aloha,

Abunai.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We have six people currently from Hawaii in our FC on Excalibur (founding members prior to launch were mostly from Hawaii). Good luck though to you on Leviathan. Always nice to see people from Hawaii playing FF!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey I'm also from Hawaii on Behemoth Server looking for a Hawaii FC/LS or a late night PST FC. I'm a veteran FFXI player (6years) before moving to Aion, tried Tera and GW2.

I'm playing with friends from FFXI before we left, but now that I'm back in Hawaii, not sure what the play time will be like.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, Im also from hawaii! I'm looking for other people to play ffxiv arr with. Are you making a LS in Beta 4? I'd be really interested! I'm currently on summer break from college, but once school starts up again I can't promise I'll be on all the time as in the summer. A little about me: I used to play FFXI when we Partied the old school way; camping and pulling monsters. I've also played Tera, Aion, WoW, and for a little bit, GW2. I don't play those games anymore. I'm waiting for ARR and that will be my focus game.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Howzit everyone. Yup me and my friends both mainland and Hawaii are forming an LS and Free Company on Leviathan. As for playing time it really doesn't matter. Play when you can and if you can't no problems either. If can - can... if no can-no can. We like to keep things simple yet organized. We have a site but I can't post URLs at this time. Not at 10 post yet. We are at 14 Members at the moment. Most of us are from FFXI. That is where we all met up. Long 8+years. Anyhow let me know if your interested.

Aloha
    Abunai

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abunai View Post
    Howzit everyone. Yup me and my friends both mainland and Hawaii are forming an LS and Free Company on Leviathan.
    I was just wondering, why Leviathan?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Its where we've been for the Beta so I guess we call it home. We have all our friends joining on our server as well so we just decided to set up home there.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

We have a chat IM room on our site as well as a vent room. Some of us will be using our Xbox for the party chat on the side. Only thing junk is Xbox party chat can't hold that much. Think it maxes at 8-9 ppl.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Murugan View Post
    We have six people currently from Hawaii in our FC on Excalibur (founding members prior to launch were mostly from Hawaii). Good luck though to you on Leviathan. Always nice to see people from Hawaii playing FF!

Yup yup. Always nice to see and meet other Hawaiians or kanaks that are gamers. Our time zone sucks though unless you group up with other Hawaii players. If not have o compensate. But our mainland players in our group do a good job of meeting half way with us as we are with them.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

LS name

Have you guys come up with an LS name yet?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfufu View Post
    Have you guys come up with an LS name yet?
    Yup if you want more info can always email us at [email protected] I hope that's OK with admins its not a URL to a site. Mention Abunai in the subject so other leaders can respond to questions in case I can't respond in time.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

lol Well yesterday was brutal with trying to get everyone on the server. A lot of ppl had to wait for Leviathan to have the restrictions lifted. So rather then wait we all decided to switch to Midgardsormr. So again if any Hawaii players or anyone interested we are on Midgardsormr. Can contact us with the email I posted earlier.

Aloha and Have Fun
    Abunai

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Ah cool. I'm on Oahu for another year and a half, but I'll be playing on Excalibur unfortunately. It's still cool to make friends; if any of you live near Wahiawa and like magic cards, you should hit me up. We play booster drafts and tournaments a lot.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Abunai

You guys still on Midgardsormr? I may be coming over if I can't find a late night FC here on Behemoth.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Howzit Qdub. Yes we are still on Midgardsormr. We were able to get all our friends in RL and from FFXI on the server so the switch early on was good. Most of us were able to get play time from phase 4, EA and launch. 1017 and 3102 HNM was hard to beat though so some just got playtime when they could get online to level. Since most of our members in our LS / FC are in Hawaii we got people on from about 3-5pm till 12-1am Hawaii time. We also have also PST, GMT and EST members so we have people playing in the early mornings as well. If you have any questions to ask you can email us at the address I posted earlier.

Here is a list of friends from FFXI that have come to play FFXIV ARR from Lakshmi.
    Kaohu
    Albany
    Abunai
    Krakbloc
    Taedadar
    Kenshiro
    Jimmybobsled
    Kaellain
    Pumpkinking
    Stonewall
    Kalani
    Hawaiian
    Menehunemac
    Dragonstarr

Mahalo for your time.
    Abunai

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Howzit everyone. I'd like to welcome our Hawaii transfers Kamalani Kukailimoku, Mahina Ewelani, Maka Veli, Pherius Fury, Kisada Musashibo and Local Motion. I'd also like to welcome Dracaenai Nyx. He's not from Hawaii but an old friend from FFXI. Welcome to our DmP Ohana (Family)
    Mahalo for your time.
    Abunai