1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

EDEN of Gilgamesh Official Recruiting Announcement (Full Details Inside) starting Phase 4~Rocs Lock

Greetings, my name is Rocs Lock.

First I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this post. I am officially announcing to BlueGartr that the EDEN free company will be recruiting casual/hardcore players for FFXIV on the Gilgamesh server with events starting around the times of 8/9PM EST. This is a non-legacy server meaning this server is brand new and everyone will be starting out equally.

Our goal is not to race to the finish line and rack up server firsts, but instead focus on fun and community. Posted below I made a short video to announce EDEN's formation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=eHunyCu7DS0

Our rules are simple and easy, they are as follows:

• We will not tolerate discrimination of any kind based on race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.

• Members of EDEN should go out of their way to make others feel welcome.

• We will not tolerate trolling or disruptive behavior on the Gilgamesh server from our members to any outside players in other Linkshells and Free Companies.

Our goals are as follows:

• Phase 4

During Phase 4 the officer staff will be actively monitoring all recruits. Once we near the official release; (within a few days), we will announce who has proven themselves worthy of joining the company as a full member. Problem players will be removed immediately as needed. Simply follow the rules listed and you will be fine.

• First Month

We will continue to monitor the company, weeding out problem players as needed. We will also be taking note of potential recruits for our raid teams as well as promoting a few Officers.

• Second Month

A stricter application process will be instituted at this time. By this point our first raid team should be assembled or close to. We will also have begun assembling a second raid team for players interested in a more casual experience.

• Third Month
    By this time we should be raiding two to three times a week. Spots available on raids teams will first be offered to the veteran and more skilled members of the company. Keep in mind that if you earn a spot on a raid team you will not lose it unless you begin to show lack of concentration or commitment to showing up on time.
    If you like what you have been reading or are at all interested; come on over and fill out an applications. Spots are filling up fast so be sure to knock it out!

Thanks everyone who made it through this long post and see you on Gilgamesh

~EDEN

Apply below.
    http://edenfc.com/

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol I thought your user name was a JP mockery of "Rocl" at first

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh yes, I remember.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Fuck you too buddy

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Fuck you too buddy
    Sorry! I seem to have finally found a worthy nemesis.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

About 2 more weeks until Phase 4 starts, will be accepting a few more apps.