1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.0 to ARR acount help.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

1.0 to ARR acount help.

hi not sure if this correct section to post in if not i apologise,

basically ive played ffxiv since it came out and i stopped playing when it ended then kind of lost interest didnt take part in the beta's till phase 3 when i got a code, but couldnt use my account from 1.0... said wrong password ect so i changed the password through my email ect still nothing, is there a specific way of getting your 1.0 character back or should it just work ?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

If you can't sign into your 1.0 account, then no, it won't just magically work. You'll need to contact SE support if you can't sign in. Once you can sign in, you should be fine.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i have ordered my CE from game.co.uk got a preorder conformation email but no codes i have contacted them via webchat and the employee sorted me out a code not via email he said i can tell you the code now. and told it me via webchat, the website for entering your pre order codes n that has gone live as of the 8/8/13 it says its for windows only and to redeem your preorder codes bonus's early access ect ect to go the the playstation network. i have gone to the PSN and clicked on redeem code it asks for a 12 letter//number long code, but the guy gave me one 18 long... im just confused ive looking on internet about info on this and cant get any solid answers anyone know whats going on i cant see the game.co.uk employee giving me a dud or wrong code or wrong number of digits but i just dont get it.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ok first off did you pre-order a PC or PS3 version of the game?

If you pre-ordered a PC version then your code will not work on the PSN because they use separate codes.

Also the 8/8 registration date is for Japan only. Everyone else will be able to register their pre-order codes on the 20th.

Hope that helps.