1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

[NA] [Adamantoise] Fantasy Earth Zero - FEZ Recruiting

Hi guys, I run a medium sized, semi casual ~ hardcore guild called Fantasy Earth Zero. Most of us are college age students who knew each other from the old PVP MMORPG Fantasy Earth Zero. The last MMO that we pushed for and played together was Guild Wars 2. Unfortunately due to lack of endgame and unbalanced PVP, GW2 did not kept us for long. Nowadays we all play a mix of games, from solo to co-op, steam games and the likes.

From playing a bit of the old FF14 and participating in the recent Alpha and Beta tests, I believe that FF14: ARR would be the MMORPG where we could gather en masse again. I have confirmed at least 16~18 preorders for friends and vent members who will be joining me for open beta and release. While this is a good number, I am always welcoming more friends to play with, especially during the school year when some of us are more busy and the membership count will flux.

With our history covered, I would like to tell you what our Free Company/Guild will be about. First of all, I am a very casual and informal person so I don't believe in imposing a strict game schedule and guild rules. My main goal is to enjoy the game as much as possible as a group and see how far we can progress. Thus, I don't expect anyone to log in everyday or play for a certain length of time. Just enjoy the game and try to group up and help FC members if you can.

In my past history with Fantasy Earth Zero, I have led my own guild for KvK warring. We did not need strict rules or follow a military-esque format to thrive I realized that we were more likely to succeed in our matches just by learning how to cooperate and adjust to each other's playstyle. Some day we would raid hardcore because there was more players online. Some day we would skirmish casually because only a handful of us are on. I'd like to experience that flexible yet challenging group play again in FFXIV and even though I used a PVP game as an example, we as a guild will experience all aspects PVE, PVP, crafting, gathering, etc. Of course it is up to you to choose if you want to participate in the content that fits your need. For example: If you aren't a PVP person then I respect that. If you are crafter only, that's cool too. Just try your best to be part of our group whenever you can and enjoy the game!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you find our group fun enough to enjoy FF14 with,
    Namath

Here is our guildwork page. It is a bit crude and I don't expect many to read or post on it, but it is a good way for me to send out game related infos:

fez.guildwork.com

Here is a steam group that I started for the Adamantoise server. Other guilds are welcome to join. I hope to make some friends with other FC as well when the situation arise:

steamcommunity.com/groups/xivadamantoise/members

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

bump, we are still welcoming more members.