Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Leviathan] Too many cakes. cookies and dawn mulsums, need buyers!

I've ended up after a crafting spree with several hundred of the following:

Apple Pies
    Melon Pies
    Pumpkin Pies
    Sweet Rice Cakes
    Ginger Cookies
    Dawn Mulsums

I can't shift them fast enough on the AH as some are really slow sellers. If anyone's interested please PM me or reply here, or you can message me ingame as either Muggy, Kittychen or Pipps.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

seriously? go NPC them

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Wow, I haven't seen anything like this in, wait, I have never seen anything like this on BG forums since I joined in 2007. Deserves a temp ban until they can read some stickies and understand this is not ffxiah

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Wow, I haven't seen anything like this in, wait, I have never seen anything like this on BG forums since I joined in 2007. Deserves a temp ban until they can read some stickies and understand this is not ffxiah
    Wow seriously? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning did we? That's fine by me, I thought this forum was more user "friendly". Guess I was wrong. Bye.

Like seriously, what is wrong with you? Trying to add to the three or four threads in this subforum...you should feel ashamed

Old Merits
    BG Level

Not that I'm particularly fond of threads that do not belong in the area they're posted in, but talk about an overblown reaction. Granted, if in doubt as to where to post a thread, it would be better to ask a moderator, no doubt, but you could certainly put down the pitchfork, good grief.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There's nothing particularly wrong with this thread, but it certainly isn't going to help you sell anything.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Not that I'm particularly fond of threads that do not belong in the area they're posted in, but talk about an overblown reaction. Granted, if in doubt as to where to post a thread, it would be better to ask a moderator, no doubt, but you could certainly put down the pitchfork, good grief.
    So the crafting forum has been downgraded to the point of creating new threads about the sale of consumables? C'mon

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The bigger issue I think is that this person made multiple stupid threads in quick succession that are probably even worse than this one.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl101 View Post
    Wow seriously? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning did we? That's fine by me, I thought this forum was more user "friendly". Guess I was wrong. Bye.
    No I didn't. However, I have long considered the quality of the crafting forum to be held to the same expectations as "The New Standard" though with its definition of "Endgame FFXI, Events, advanced theories. Well thought out questions with data for other players to check and verify. Serious topics and discussion, players willing to make changes to their way of thinking to better their character and themselves. Cold hard facts and well versed speculation. Random bullshit need not apply."

Old Merits
    BG Level

So the crafting forum has been downgraded to the point of creating new threads about the sale of consumables? C'mon
    Actually, it has been downgraded to the point of featuring very few threads, with very few discussions or conversations going on at any given time. Not that it's always been much different, it's not like there's a great variety of things to be talked about when there are so many things regarding crafting that have been figured out and most random questions go into the thread for that very purpose. Just to clear that up, I also don't want any thread to be started just for the sake of having things to talk about - that just hurts order.

Nonetheless, if your reaction to a thread whose legitimity is, at worst, debatable, is to demand a temp ban, then I honestly suggest you get off your high horse. There's a plethora of ways to get your point across in this matter - you chose the worst one. Standards or not, that kind of attitude kills any friendly and social interaction, regardless of what kind of conversation is being held, so I'd say that this is just as degrading to this board as any "sub-standard" thread posted here. New people come here, some might make a mistake, big deal. What's stopping you from not answering in a way that has an ostracizing effect on them? I think you might see more positive results here if you pointed them in the right direction instead - in a non-aggressive fashion, that is.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Good Lord there is a whole lotta dumb going on up in here.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

I can agree with the above two posts, moving on..

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Posting before thread is locked!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Posting before thread is locked!
    Surprised it's not already; this thread is dumb as fuck.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Guy is just trying to make some gil, get off his dick.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yo your names geekgirl so you must be a gamergurl maybe if I buy some pies ill get laid.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Yo your names geekgirl so you must be a gamergurl maybe if I buy some pies ill get laid.
    Given your past I could see you trying this in hopes that it would work.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Closed Thread