1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

2 questions about multi monitor + Benchmark

1) Is it possible to spread the benchmark on both monitors at the same time? if yes how

2) I cannot tell the benchmark which monitor to choose (if i want only 1 at a time)

Exemple

Benchmark sees I have 2 monitors, 1 and 2

If I go into Bordless Windows It will always go on my main screen (even if i choose monitor 2 in the benchmark config)

If I choose full screen then i will go on monitor 1 or 2 (depending which i chose) but when i click somewhere else the game minimize itself

Thanks for the help

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

I don't have the benchmark on this computer, so I cannot confirm this works, but lemme give this a stab... If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be more then happy to point it out (and in turn, you will get your answer!)

Make sure your left monitor is set as the main in windows settings, almost all games start rendering the window @ 1x1 of the top left of the main monitor. (I only say almost cause I am sure there is some screwball one out there, I haven't seen it)
    Select custom resolution and make the x/y the size of your 2 monitors combined (can you do this with borderless windowed? not sure)

BG Level

Dumb question but my making the x/y size I just add them up?

Likes 1920X1080 X2 i would but custom at

3840 X 2160?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Well I got back to my desktop, and that looks like a no-go... the only way to do my 'idea' is windowed mode.
    And the benchmark looks to be set in 16:9 or 16:10

But when I select my 2nd or 3rd displays on fullscreen, it renders on the proper screen. So I'm not sure your issue on that one

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Dumb question but my making the x/y size I just add them up?

Likes 1920X1080 X2 i would but custom at

3840 X 2160?
    1920 = pixels on the X axis, left to right
    1080 = pixels on the y axis, top to botom

So if you wanted to to span 2x screens left and right, add the x's, for 3840x1080
    But if you want to span 2x screens top and bottom, add the y's, for 1920x2160

But looks like that don't work for the benchmark

BG Level

meh i'll jjst wait for release :D