BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sabotender level 60.
    Learned: Chupa Blossom, Steals HP, all attribute values, and beneficial effects of enemies around caster. 250% TP.
    Obtained: Sabotender Instinct II, Light+30, DEF+15 Light Elem. Magic Accuracy +15, Cost: 6

Only did the WS once, drained VT crawler for 300~ and stole around 10 in attributes.

Edit: The normal Sabotender did not learn the new WS, only the flower head one.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Whoops

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sehrahin View Post
    Sabotender level 60.
    Learned: Chupa Blossom, Steals HP, all attribute values, and beneficial effects of enemies around caster. 250% TP.
    Obtained: Sabotender Instinct II, Light+30, DEF+15 Light Elem. Magic Accuracy +15, Cost: 6

Only did the WS once, drained VT crawler for 300~ and stole around 10 in attributes.

Edit: The normal Sabotender did not learn the new WS, only the flower head one.
    Seems like you absorb all targets hits attributes.. Hit 3 easy prey crawlers and ended up with +40 stats.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

If I understand the system correctly, monsters have two jobs and gain all the traits and spells of those jobs as you ding into them, but they require that you know them for real before becoming a monster?

Monsters do not have a weapon skill category, right? Like, Tigers would have "Claw" skill? I don't think so, right?

So in order to represent the monsters on the wiki, we basically just need their stat ranking, jobs, a section for when they gain each monster skill, and a section for special notes, right?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think Wamouracampa are PLD/PLD >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    If I understand the system correctly, monsters have two jobs and gain all the traits and spells of those jobs as you ding into them, but they require that you know them for real before becoming a monster?
    Correct.

Monsters do not have a weapon skill category, right? Like, Tigers would have "Claw" skill? I don't think so, right?
    "Monster Traits"
    "Monster Skills"
    "Monster Abilities"

Traits are your basic job traits.
    Skills are your weaponskills
    Abilities so far only have Relinquish, But i bet 2hours will be there when we unlock NMs.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is anyone putting together a good list of the "equipment", effects, and when you get them?

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Would be odd if you couldnt unlock Behemoth when the patch notes featured a Behemoth using Thunderbolt.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

As far as we know HNMs are purchasable with Infamy, and they aren't release yet... I'm all for getting a Ram or Tiger to 99 to find out though >_>, seeing as how it very well could be "Some HNMs unlocked through Infamy, Others through leveling" just like normal mobs... We did unlock Byakko tiger.

Edit: Also accuracy is bullsh*t, Check an IT and it cons Low Evasion, and I'm hitting like 35% of the time...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Edit: Also accuracy is bullsh*t, Check an IT and it cons Low Evasion, and I'm hitting like 35% of the time...
    Lvl correct is in there too so that's probably part of it. Though with low evasion high def ITs I'm getting decently better than 35%

I did have some really odd link issues today. Twice had 2 mobs on me in an open are. A 3rd one links NO other mobs anywhere in sight. A few seconds later there are 4 mobs on me

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I think Wamouracampa are PLD/PLD >_>
    They are, just like beetles. I wish I had woken up earlier so I could trade off to something different! But I mean... I can't NOT level wamouracampa so...

Also to Khiinroye's above list: wasn't it Sheep itself@50 that unlocked Ram? Or am I mistaken

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yes, that's why ram is in the sheep's row. As I said, crappily formatted.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    They are, just like beetles. I wish I had woken up earlier so I could trade off to something different! But I mean... I can't NOT level wamouracampa so...

Also to Khiinroye's above list: wasn't it Sheep itself@50 that unlocked Ram? Or am I mistaken
    Yah, Ram was unlocked by Sheep at 50 from what ive seen... And Leveling Wamoura is slow... mostly cause the 50% movement speed >_>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Yah, Ram was unlocked by Sheep at 50 from what ive seen... And Leveling Wamoura is slow... mostly cause the 50% movement speed >_>
    I've spent the bulk of my time playing with the Raptor and Bugard (which both have movement speed).
    I dread the idea of going from 150% movement speed to 50%.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Good thing is at level 37, I solo'd an Underworld bat (>Level 50)... Mostly by Outliving it while it died to my Blaze SPikes... I warped to Fei'Yin and it dumped me in the Western Shadow area, and I got aggro running to the 1-way drop lol.

At level 37, Also, Heat Barriers Spikes do about 30 Damage, and Enspell Damage is ~18. It scales pretty nicely.

Thermal Pulse does about ~100-120 Dmg.
    Vitroilic Spray about 90-100. The Burn Effect from Vitro did about 2% Hp/tic to Acrophies if anyone can guesswork the potency lol.

Edit: DING 40.

Vitriolic Shower. AoE Vit.Spray essentially. Does about twice the damage of Spray.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

According to jp wiki, raptor unlocks red skin at 60. Bugard unlocks abyssea skin at 50, as well as wivre.

EDIT: Has anyone got eft to 50|60? It seems likely that unlocks peiste.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

White rabbit is pretty indestructable, but it kills kind of slow, still pretty fun though. Started Knight Crawlers at 52 which were IT, got chain 5 a few times, turns out their still IT at 55. Foot Kick is still the most efficient TP:DMG weaponskill for rabbit at 55.

Quote Originally Posted by Fival View Post
    White rabbit is pretty indestructable, but it kills kind of slow, still pretty fun though. Started Knight Crawlers at 52 which were IT, got chain 5 a few times, turns out their still IT at 55. Foot Kick is still the most efficient TP:DMG weaponskill for rabbit at 55.
    I agree that Foot Kick gives the best bang for the buck, but there is the sheer pleasure of Whirl Clawwing a dozen EP's for fast and dirty exp

I swear some of these mob moves are amazingly over powered. Makes BLU magic cry and hide in the corner.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Abusing 4k Needles on VT mobs for chain 6-8 just make me giggle like a little girl.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Rafflesia level 30 gets Bloody Caress: 3 hit Add Effect Hp Drain cost 150 tp
    Rafflesia Instinct: +20 Earth Resist, Attack +30, Resist Paralyze +30; costs 8
    no new species unlocked

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Monsters likely still have their respective magic evasions or something. That is, when we get crabs, they'll likely resist Water-based dmg.

As a wamouracampa at lv32~36 I grinded exclusively on crawlers and got slowed once (all of them IT); I'm now doing tigers and DC tigers paralyze the shit out of me

I fully expect wamouracampa to be destroyer of mandragora w/ innate PDT, plantoid killer, and potent blaze spikes to destroy all monks (*'3')