Hello!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Arc and I'll be trying to persuade you into joining my guild for Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn~ :3
Whether that's going to succeed... well, that's up to you of course.
Anyway, here we go.

Nox Aeterna
Nox Aeterna is a European semi-hardcore free company.
We will be rolling on a non-legacy server and fully intend to ravage all the content FFXIV: ARR has to offer. We are competitive and driven.
Nox Aeterna exists out of a merge of 2 guilds that had done numerous collaborations in the past; Project Machina and Trix Lorena.
We stand for a small core of dedicated players who strive to be the best.
We do not wish to grow into a big company (40+) members, we are expecting to have around 30 – 35 members.
We believe in team cooperation and individual skill. Team Speak is our chosen form of communication and are on it at all times (when online).

We are a company with a competitive yet very laid back spirit. Having fun always comes first with us.
We maintain a healthy and friendly environment for our members to stay in.
Nox Aeterna should be seen as an online family or a place to hang out if you don’t go out on that Friday/Saturday night.

Goals
Our focus in Final Fantasy XIV is that we want to shine at every aspect of the game.
We are competitive and aim to be one of the most skilled companies on Moogle, our choice of server.
We love theory crafting and are not afraid to spend endless nights exploring the vast worlds of any game we play.
Our goal in one sentence would be: Pro-Active endgame content clearing.

We do not allow botting, hacking or any other nonsense.
We abide by the game's rules and violating these rules will result in immediate removal from the company.
Other than that we want to have as much fun as possible both during the game and when socializing on voice communication!

Voice communication
We use the Teamspeak 3 as our way to voice communicate with one another. We believe it’s essential for a guild to have a voice communication server in order to coordinate groups more effectively and easily. It also adds a more personal feeling and can strengthens member’s bonds.
We won't force you to talk to us on TS but we do want to you be online so you could hear us when we're -for example- doing dungeons or guild activities.

Playstation 3
If you own a playstation 3(4) and would like to join us, the only thing we ask of you is to be online on TeamSpeak.
As it is sometimes very difficult to communicate with a keyboard alone, let alone using a controller.

Applying
Nox Aeterna is currently open for all classes and jobs.
But this does not mean we will simply accept everyone! If you are interested in applying to our company, we encourage you to do so!
However there are a few things you should be aware of if you wish to apply to our company;

- If you do not fill out your application with care and thought, give weird or vague answers, we
will decline your application, because it is important to us to see what kind of person you are.
- We are semi-hardcore. This means that when you are online you should strive for as much
progression as possible (both for yourself and the guild).
- If your attitude is crap, you are disrespectful or do not put any effort in your game, you will be
removed from the guild after one warning.
- You will only receive one warning when it comes to an offense against the guild, whether you
act like an *sshole or being disloyal.
- The age requirement is 18+.
- Mic/Headset for TS.
- Must have previous online MMO/PC gaming experience.
- Must be willing to work together, guild drama is unacceptable and will be dealt with.
- Put effort into applying!
- And above all, you must be willing to enjoy yourself, this is a game after all!

And of course our website: http://www.nox-aeterna.com/