BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    So far is tiger the only species that didn't get an unlock at 30 ?
    Dhalmel didn't get one either

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

bought pygmy morbol for 7500, it's smaller than the one I got before, and it also has access to other areas that first one didn't. Other than that they seem the same, and they share levels.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ding Level 50 Bee.

Just unlocked a new Type of Bee! Its a BLM, and it has a design I don't recognize for a Bee....

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps1cf66838.jpg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Level 50 tiger allows you to morph into Smildon(WAR/WAR). As smildon you can use Disorienting Waul, 200 tp, makes enemies around caster amnesic.
    No instinct and doesn't add anything to Teyrnon or Suibhne.

For anyone wondering stats:
    HP 6122
    STR 61
    DEX 57
    VIT 45
    AGI 49
    INT 35
    MND 37
    CHR 41
    Faculties (MON) 60

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

No, that's the message for a new instinct I'm pretty certain.

The message for a new family/skin says "species" I'm fairly certain.

Edit: since I just hit Lv30 Spider...
    "You are now able to shapeshift into a new monster!" <-- i can now be a diremite
    "You have learned a new sentience!" <-- just an instinct

Spider Instinct I is HP+2% Evasion+10 Double Attack+1% Cost:6

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Well that sucks. I wonder if lizard/eft/raptor/bugard is it for lizard types right now? Have them all at 30... No quests or anything new to buy at NPCs. Have there been any species unlocks at 40+ besides the tiger skin?

Anyway, more info on the bugard:

+50% movespeed, war|war
    1- Scutum (80tp): +37%(weird number, but I tried it at multiple levels and it always came out to this) defense. Lasts 3 minutes.
    10- Tusk (200tp): 300% physical damage + knockback. Does about 8x damage of an auto-attack. Both this and scutum have longer than normal charge up times.
    20- Tail Roll (100tp): Cone physical AoE damage. Pretty weak, does maybe 1.5x auto attack damage.
    30- Awful Eye (80tp): Cone strength down.

Bugard Instinct 1 (4): def+40 double attack+1 store tp+3 (unlocked at 30 as usual)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

lvled flytrap hoping for gobbue
    got rafflesia

flytrap is war/war
    Gleosuccus at start conal slow
    palsy pollen at 10? dont remember. single target paralysis
    soporific at 20 conal sleep

lvl 30 got rafflesia and instinct
    flytrap instinct I:
    +20 wind resist
    gravity resist +30
    haste 1%
    cost: 6

rafflesia is drk/war
    rotton stench 100%tp conal lower physical and magic acc. at start
    Seedspray 120%tp Conal damage with defense down. lvl 10

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Looking through the DATs is annoying, but the following Instincts exist as white/blue/yellow boxes:

Rabbit, Behemoth, Tiger, Sheep, Ram, Dhalmel, Coeurl, Opo-opo, Manticore, Buffalo, Marid, Cerberus, Gnole,
    Funguar, Sapling, Morbol, Mandragora, Cactuar, Flytrap, Goobbue, Rafflesia, Panopt,
    Bee, Beetle, Crawler, Fly, Scorpion, Spider, Antlion, Diremite, Chigoe, Wamouracampa, Ladybug, Gnat,
    Lizard, Raptor, Adamantoise, Bugard, Eft, Wivre, Peiste,

There's 32 simulacrum instincts (which would be 5*2 races; 22 jobs)

It's difficult/impossible for me to look at the stats for each instinct, so pls don't ask (and also thanks to Cair for pointing me in the right direction); also nearly impossible for me to tell you what is and isn't available at this time

Here's the entirety of the Feretory dialogue table
    Spoiler: show
    Welcome to the Feretory.
    Is it not surprisingly soothing?≺Prompt≻

Thy soul now resides within the frame of a ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[rabbit/lizard/mandragora].≺Prompt≻

Thy body, while a conduit to the tangible, was beforetime fetters that chained thine essence to a singular lump of flesh.≺Prompt≻

What if, though, we could cleave this carnal prison in twain? Metamorphose it into an abstract concept from bygone eons?≺Prompt≻

It is this thought process and years of research that delivered unto us our revelation.≺Prompt≻

...Forsooth.
    The phenomenon thou hast undergone is the manifestation of our epitome....≺Prompt≻

And the name of this phenomenon is...≺Prompt≻

(Gramercy! I do not recall cleping it with any sort of moniker.)≺Prompt≻

(Our maegester cares not a whit for fustian epithets. Such blatherskite serveth only to distract from our work's true purpose.)≺Prompt≻

(...Very well, then. How dost thou propose to reconcile the situation?)≺Prompt≻

(I see no reason to forego its entitling. Think of the convenience!)≺Prompt≻

(Hmmm...)≺Prompt≻

Goddess be damned!
    This phenomenon shall hereafter be known as “Monstrosity”!≺Prompt≻

Alas, I was so inly absorbed with our conflict that I forgot to mention that the figures thou seest afore thee are our actual forms.≺Prompt≻

What those outside the Feretory lay eyne upon are but puppets we have possessed, much as thou hast done with that monster.≺Prompt≻

The reasoning behind our possession varies from thine, but that is for another day.≺Prompt≻

(Methinks it would behoove us to also decide on an appellation for adventurers who hath possessed monsters.)≺Prompt≻

(Certes.
    It is oft said that Vana'diel's inhabitants cling to names as a child to the mother's skirts.)≺Prompt≻

(...So it shall be.)≺Prompt≻

Let it be known that those whose souls hath entered the flesh of beasts shall henceforth be referred to as “monipulators.”≺Prompt≻

I assume thou hast yet to adjust to the host within which thou sojournest?≺Prompt≻

No one feels perfectly comfortable their first time. I assure thee, however, that thy next attempt will go a great deal more smoothly.≺Prompt≻

Moreover, the same tactics we employed upon thee will not work with other vessels. It is my burden to impart to thee all my knowledge of our research, so reserve nothing and ask plenty.≺Prompt≻

What will you ask about?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Monstrosity in general.
    Possible opponents.
    Customization.
    Ranks.
    Infamy.
    Rewards.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Monstrosity is the phenomenon by which adventurers take control of monsters and expand their souls inside their new bodies.≺Prompt≻

What becometh of the beings possessed?
    There exist some things that are simply best not to know. Make not such inquisitions eft.≺Prompt≻

Ifsoever thou findest any of my teachings detestable, I recommend thee slink off into the night and return to whencesoever thou camest.≺Prompt≻

...Allow me to begin anew.≺Prompt≻

Possession of any monsters shall take place within the confines of the Feretory.≺Prompt≻

Thou mayest wish to jump twixt vessels at thine own whim, but such action is wrought with danger. The soul is a delicate entity.≺Prompt≻

Lest thou art willing to render thyself as vulnerable as a babe before beasts, the Feretory is the only place where thy safety is assured.≺Prompt≻

One may enter from the Pashhow Marshlands, Northern San d'Oria, Port Bastok, and Port Windurst. Pass through any and all the gateways at thine own behest.≺Prompt≻

Nor is there need to fear for thy original frame.≺Prompt≻

Adventurers such as thee are a coveted commodity to our maegister. We shall ensure that nary a scratch appeareth upon its skin while it doth lie within our care.≺Prompt≻

Once the transition is complete, make haste to the odyssean passage and depart for the location of thy choice, in which thou mayest battle to thy heart's content.≺Prompt≻

Hark!
    Once thou departest for a land yonder, it is impossible to move to another. Thereon, I ask thee to think long and hard afore making thy decision.≺Prompt≻

Whenas thou growest weary of thy monstrous flesh and wish to return to thy original form, rescind control of thy host with “Relinquish.”≺Prompt≻

Howbeit, receiving blows from foes and moving in even the slightest manner shall countermand the directive.≺Prompt≻

It would not do for an important personage such as thee to have thy soul bared to the elements.≺Prompt≻

Those who do shed their mortal frame for another body in Monstrosity may engage adventurers and commonplace monsters alike.≺Prompt≻

Alas and alack, thou art forbidden from attacking adventurers who give not their permission to do battle.≺Prompt≻

Maugre their contrary form, monipulators are of the same ilk as adventurers, and thus may do their brethren no harm.≺Prompt≻

This is both a rule and physical impossibility. In the event that a monipulator should raise its claws to a defenseless adventurer, metaphorical shackles shall restrain the offender and prevent any aggression.≺Prompt≻

Were this measure not in place, thy soul would gradually erode, causing the complete destruction of thy psyche.≺Prompt≻

Yet the rub is that exchanging blows with adventurers doth strengthen the soul and helpeth it develop.≺Prompt≻

Luckily, granting permission to engage in belligerency quelleth the stimuli that beget psychic erosion.≺Prompt≻

In the event that thou yearnest to cull ferocious monipulators and release thyself from the protective veil that doth cover adventurers, seek out Aengus, whose charge it is to oversee belligerency permission.≺Prompt≻

Beware that certain areas do not welcome the weak of soul, that a sufficiently mature essence is required to partake in the bloodshed.≺Prompt≻

Lastly, though monipulators may not brawl in tandem, adventurers may tackle their foes in parties of like-minded individuals.≺Prompt≻

Inside the Feretory, thy very choices in this realm will be warped and transmogrified.
    (The “Equipment” menu will become “Customization.”)≺Prompt≻

It is here that monipulators decide upon the monster they wish to control, its epithet, and the instincts it shall possess.≺Prompt≻

Ask about what?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Species.
    Naming.
    Instincts.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Thy bestiary doth be the gateway through which thou stridest when possessing fiends.
    (Choose the monster you wish to possess from the “Species” menu.)≺Prompt≻

The number of monsters thou mayest harbor will be small at first, but the higher thy level riseth, the more thou canst hoard.≺Prompt≻

As a rule, thou shalt only be able to select new monsters of the same species which thou hast leveled.≺Prompt≻

Exceptions do exist, however, and there shall be times when it is possible to unleash thy soul upon different types.≺Prompt≻

Every monipulator, both accomplished and naif, may dub their ferocious vessel with an alias.
    (Choose a name for your monstrous conduit from the “Naming” menu.)≺Prompt≻

An alias doth consist of two descriptors added to the species name of thy host.≺Prompt≻

The name itself exerteth not an iota of influence on thy battles or others. Thus, it behooveth thee to change thy name to coincide with thy whims.≺Prompt≻

Spreading terror as a monipulator and raising thy level increaseth thy familiarity with that species, theron mastering “instincts.”≺Prompt≻

Though they may be traits innately imbedded within the creature thou commandest, they must be imprinted via the proper menu to have their powers released.≺Prompt≻

Mastered instincts can be imprinted upon any monstrous frame thou possessest, regardless of the species from which thou obtained it.≺Prompt≻

Thou cannot simply imprint every instinct learned swoopstake, however. Each comes with its own cost, and we cannot allow thee to exceed the limit.≺Prompt≻

As old a guideline as time itself, the more puissant the instinct, the higher its cost shall be. The choice is yours whether thy arsenal shall consist of myriad weaker weapons or few strong ones.≺Prompt≻

The monipulator hierarchy resembleth those of normal monsters to a striking degree. Monipulators may evolve from monsters (Mon) to notorious monsters (NM), and once more to high notorious monsters (HNM).≺Prompt≻

Thy rank may rise in correlation with thy infamy, but shall never reach thresholds greater than “Mon” if thou art not engaged in belligerency with adventurers.≺Prompt≻

Once thou attainest the rank of NM and HNM, thy fetters doth loosen further. The maximum amount of points thou mayest allocate for instincts burgeons, enabling thee to imprint more and stronger ones.≺Prompt≻

Infamy is similar to the mortal concept adventurers like thee dub fame.≺Prompt≻

The caveat is that while monipulators accrue infamy from emerging victorious in battle, the converse doth ring true as well. Defeat depleteth thy hard-earned stocks.≺Prompt≻

The more ferocious the beast, the higher the stakes, for HNM and NM monipulators lose more infamy than those inhabiting normal monsters.≺Prompt≻

Each rank also has a corresponding maximum amount of infamy, and thou mayest view both thy infamy and rank under the status menu.≺Prompt≻

Finally, thou canst bequeath thy infamy to my kinsman Teyrnon in exchange for rewards that doth give thy rampages their spice.≺Prompt≻

Adventurers who are willing to combat monipulators are termed “gladiators.”≺Prompt≻

Gladiators possess their own hierarchy, and slaughtering either champion gladiators or high champion gladiators occasionally earns thee spoils of war.≺Prompt≻

Thy soul pineth for more than thou can conceive. Set it free and embark upon monstrous exploits the likes of which Vana'diel hath never witnessed.≺Prompt≻

What do you wish to do?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Hear an explanation.
    Engage in friendly banter.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Our maegister doth appreciate ambition. If thou showest ample poise and determination, mayhap one day thou shalt lay eyes upon this most prodigious figure.≺Prompt≻

Images of various locales flutter through your mind upon peering into the haze.≺Prompt≻

What will you do?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Stalk prey as a monipulator.
    Leave Monstrosity's clutches.
    Quit.≺Prompt≻

Proceed to ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻8≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻?≺Prompt≻

Proceed?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes.
    No.≺Prompt≻

Stop participating in Monstrosity?≺Prompt≻

Stop participating?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes.
    No.≺Prompt≻

≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻8≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻のどこにする?
    Where in ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻8≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Point One.
    Point Two.
    Point Three.
    Point Four.
    Point Five.
    Nowhere.≺Prompt≻

An enigmatic force from the depths of the aether has disrupted your travels and put an end to this bout of Monstrosity.≺Prompt≻

Out with thy business, ere I buffet thy countenance with a relentless tail whipping.≺Prompt≻

What is your business?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Exchanging infamy.
    Chatting idly.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

For what rewards?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Monsters.
    Instincts.
    Nothing. Go back.≺Prompt≻

What type?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Beasts.
    Plantoids.
    Vermin.
    Lizards.
    No type. Go back.≺Prompt≻

What monster? (Infamy: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻)
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Lapinion. (≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ needed)
    Sheep. (≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ needed)
    Behemoth. (≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ needed)
    Elasmoth. (≺Numeric Parameter 4≻ needed)
    Cerberus. (≺Numeric Parameter 5≻ needed)
    Orthrus. (≺Numeric Parameter 6≻ needed)
    None. Go back.≺Prompt≻

Canst thou thole to part with ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ point≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s] of infamy to begin possessing ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[lapinions/sheep/behemoths/elasmoths/cerebruses/orthruses]?≺Prompt≻

You may now possess ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[lapinions/sheep/behemoths/elasmoths/cerebruses/orthruses]!≺Prompt≻

≺Selection Dialog≻Pygmy Lycopodium. (≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ needed)
    Treant. (≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ needed)
    Pygmy Morbol. (≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ needed)
    Purbol. (≺Numeric Parameter 4≻ needed)
    None. Go back.≺Prompt≻

Canst thou thole to part with ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ point≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s] of infamy to begin possessing ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[pygmy lycopodiums/treants/pygmy morbols/purbols]?≺Prompt≻

You may now possess ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[pygmy lycopodiums/treants/pygmy morbols/purbols]!≺Prompt≻

≺Selection Dialog≻Gold Ladybug. (≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ needed)
    Beetle. (≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ needed)
    Unusual Scorpion. (≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ needed)
    Antlion. (≺Numeric Parameter 4≻ needed)
    Formiceros. (≺Numeric Parameter 5≻ needed)
    Emerald Pygmy Crawler. (≺Numeric Parameter 6≻ needed)
    None. Go back.≺Prompt≻

Canst thou thole to part with ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ point≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s] of infamy to begin possessing ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[gold ladybugs/beetles/unusual scorpions/antlions/formiceroses/emerald pygmy crawlers]?≺Prompt≻

You may now possess ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[gold ladybugs/beetles/unusual scorpions/antlions/formiceroses/emerald pygmy crawlers]!≺Prompt≻

≺Selection Dialog≻Unusual Wivre. (≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ needed)
    Adamantoise. (≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ needed)
    Ferromantoise. (≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ needed)
    Raptor. (≺Numeric Parameter 4≻ needed)
    Peiste. (≺Numeric Parameter 5≻ needed)
    Sibilus. (≺Numeric Parameter 6≻ needed)
    None. Go Back.≺Prompt≻

Canst thou thole to part with ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ point≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s] of infamy to begin possessing ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[unusual wvires/adamantoises/ferrotoises/raptors/peistes/sibiluses]?≺Prompt≻

You may now possess ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[unusual wvires/adamantoises/ferrotoises/raptors/peistes/sibiluses]!≺Prompt≻

Thy brazen disregard to count correctly is an affront to monipulators everywhere. Return whenas thou hast the meet amount of infamy.≺Prompt≻

Proceed with the exchange? (Infamy: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻)
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes.
    No.≺Prompt≻

Which instinct? (Infamy: ≺Numeric Parameter 20≻)
    ≺Selection Dialog≻≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 10≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#a≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 11≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#b≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 12≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#c≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 13≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#d≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 14≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#e≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 15≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#f≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 16≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#g≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 17≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#h≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 18≻ needed)
    ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 80) 1≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#i≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 19≻ needed)
    Previous page.
    Next page.
    None.≺Prompt≻

Canst thou thole to part with ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ point≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s] of infamy to learn ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#a≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻?≺Prompt≻

Get not ahead of thyself, whelp.
    I am not in the position to make such an exchange at this juncture.≺Prompt≻

You learned ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻#≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!≺Prompt≻

Come to cavil anent the rewards I provide? The nerve of some people.
    Stay thy tongue for the nonce and return when thy infamy hath increased.≺Prompt≻

One's soul can only mature to a certain degree by slaying commonplace fiends. I command thee to seek out more capable foes.≺Prompt≻

What do you wish to do?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Enter belligerency.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Doing so enablest thee to enter combat with adventurers. Dost thou assent?≺Prompt≻

Assent?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes.
    No.≺Prompt≻

What do you wish to do?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Withdraw from belligerency.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Thou hast no longer the fortitude to eviscerate thy foes? Lackaday, what a pathetic display of cowardice. However, I shall respect thy wishes.≺Prompt≻

Withdraw?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes.
    No.≺Prompt≻

There is a level limit for each locale while in belligerency, and each species hath levels at which their strengths are at their peak. Experiment with a cornucopia of different vessels in diverse areas to enjoy thy freedom to the fullest.≺Prompt≻

Dost thou grow weary of culling inconsequential critters? Fear not, for I shall offer something erelong that will iwis quench thy thirst for gore.≺Prompt≻

Dost the thought of sinking thy claws into another of thine own kind seem rather droll? Mayhap, yet such confrontations must needs take place for those who aimeth for higher heights.≺Prompt≻

Methinks thou hast adapted exceptionally well to flitting betwixt and between bestial vessels. Bringest me ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Speaker Name≻)a≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ and I shall procure thee ones more befitting thy aptitude.≺Prompt≻

What do you wish to do?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Aim for higher heights.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Prithee shed thy corporeal shackles and drift closer to the true essence of a monipulator?≺Prompt≻

Shed your shackles?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Yes, get them off me!
    No, they feel fine!≺Prompt≻

On to question number ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻, then!≺Prompt≻

Which one of us roams ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻8≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻?≺Prompt≻

Who is there?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻What was the question again?
    Aengus.
    Maccus.
    Suibhne.
    Teyrnon.≺Prompt≻

Verily!≺Prompt≻

Avaunt!
    Thy wrong answer doth put me in ill humor. Returnest on the morrow when my disappointment in thee hath abated.≺Prompt≻

なかなかやるナ。
    Thou hast obtained a perfect score!
    In recognition of thine achievement, allow me to impart this symbol of spiritual enlightenment upon thee.≺Prompt≻

You may now possess bees!≺Prompt≻

Ah, the ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Speaker Name≻)a≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ for which I asked. Very well, then...≺Prompt≻

You may now possess a new species!≺Prompt≻

Ho? Thou covetest our species for thy arsenal?
    Pshhh. Mayhap some day.≺Prompt≻

tl;dr
    Sheep
    Behemoth
    Elasmoth
    Cerberus
    Orthrus
    Treant
    Pygmy Morbol
    Purbol
    Beetle
    Unusual Scorpion
    Antlion
    Formiceros
    Emerald Pygmy Crawler
    Adamantoise
    Ferromantoise
    Raptor
    Peiste
    Sibilus

Lapinions
    Pygmy Lycopodiums
    Gold Ladybug
    Formiceros
    Unusual Wivre

First list is definitely unlocked by exchanging infamy, second list idfk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I would imagine black beetle, black antlion and pachypodium are from log-in

Couldn't find any list of actual monster species, so it's just based off of text atm

More like Gravitic Horn Antlion, Pachypodium (Chloris) and Horned Beetle MAYBE I HOPE

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Hit Lv30 on Diremite and it didn't open up a new monster, ugh.

Diremite Instinct I: INT+5 Attack+30 Arcana Killer+1 Cost:8

Lv1 - Double Claw -- 100 TP -- 200% dmg single-target
    Lv10-Grapple -- 150 TP -- 150% dmg conal
    Lv20-Filamented Hold -- 80 TP -- conal slow
    Lv30- Spinning Top -- 120 TP -- AoE dmg

haven't unlocked any new vermin species to purchase with Beetle, Crawler, Spider and Diremite Lv30; going to go finish up Bee, Fly and Wamouracampa now

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Might have been me you saw there...
    I unlocked Byakko skin at lvl50 via a quest, Trade in 5 Byakko scraps.

It's a whm/thf job
    including some instincts has at lvl 53
    5729HP
    1934MP
    Cure IV without cure pot% is healing for about 800hp

RR does not work

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yup guy on the far right offered the quest.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hmm, I didn't get the quest. I know it must be based on more than just the job level. I have rabbit 33 and Tiger 60. I have the THF instinct but not the WHM, seems like the most obviously thing. The ability to heal might be really nice at times, but not sure I'd want to give up the DA and attack from war. Still want to unlock it.

Does it have any different WSs than the smilodon or NQ tiger?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

It's the default text when you speak to Suibhne if you qualify for a quest. The update notes say if you can do more than one, it will choose randomly every time you talk to him. Sadly it doesnt list you as Byakko, its just Tiger. It also forced you to change to byakko as soon as you trade the 5 scraps to him.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Level 50 rabbit unlocks white/snowy rabbit, its WHM/WAR or vice versa. WHM and WAR traits, WHM spells, Dust Cloud becomes Snow Cloud, and it has one additional TP move the other 2 rabbits don't, Wild Ginseng (Grants the effects of blink, haste, shell, and regen to the caster). Haven't played with it yet.

Edit: Wild Ginseng is 100 tp, 3 shadow blink, 30ish hp/tic regen (its 4am i dont care to check what regen instincts i have on, but its no less then 30), the haste and shell have about a 4 minute duration for both.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sheep lvl 50 unlocks ram

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Level 50 Sabotender unlocks sabotender with flower on its head. WAR/RDM type.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So, Level 45, Fly unlocks Ladybug... Dont want to have to level all my mobs to 45-50 On the off chance they unlock something QQ.

(Lady posted on the last page with this information and again on FFXIAH btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Well, I've got all available vermin at lv30 and nothing opened up.
    (Bee->Fly->Wamouracampa // Beetle->Crawler->Spider->Diremite)

If I had to guess getting Lv50 campa or diremite will prob open something up. Debating which one I want to level up now.

Campa's super slow speed seems to be offset by innate PDT or something, but I could be imagining things. Stefanos above outlined the Instinct so I won't go over that but:

PLD/PLD
    Lv1 Amber Scutum = ~15% def for 3min 70 TP
    Lv10 Heat Barrier = Blaze Spikes + Enfire for 3min 100 TP
    Lv20 Vitriolic Spray = low fire breath dmg + high DoT Burn 100 TP
    Lv30 Thermal Pulse = low~moderate fire dmg + blind 120 TP

2/10 would not bang
    I don't think you're crazy about the PDT, But i do hate you for spoiling the level 30 TP move for me... was hoping for Cannonball. If you didn't unlock anything, I'm taking it to 50 (OH GOD THE MOVEMENT SPEED ) to see if anything special is unlocked. I'll let you know if i get access to Wamoura.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Looking through the DATs is annoying, but the following Instincts exist as white/blue/yellow boxes:

Rabbit, Behemoth, Tiger, Sheep, Ram, Dhalmel, Coeurl, Opo-opo, Manticore, Buffalo, Marid, Cerberus, Gnole,
    Funguar, Sapling, Morbol, Mandragora, Cactuar, Flytrap, Goobbue, Rafflesia, Panopt,
    Bee, Beetle, Crawler, Fly, Scorpion, Spider, Antlion, Diremite, Chigoe, Wamouracampa, Ladybug, Gnat,
    Lizard, Raptor, Adamantoise, Bugard, Eft, Wivre, Peiste,

Sheep
    Behemoth
    Elasmoth
    Cerberus
    Orthrus
    Treant
    Pygmy Morbol
    Purbol
    Beetle
    Unusual Scorpion
    Antlion
    Formiceros
    Emerald Pygmy Crawler
    Adamantoise
    Ferromantoise
    Raptor
    Peiste
    Sibilus

Lapinions
    Pygmy Lycopodiums
    Gold Ladybug
    Formiceros
    Unusual Wivre
    These first four lines are the basic families in the dats. The bolded ones haven't been found yet. If wamouras are there, they'll count as a subspecies of wamouracampas, like saplings and treants. The HNM families may not yet be accessible.

The other two lists are the ones that are unlocked via infamy or something else. Since Lapinions are rabbits, can whoever had the lv 50+ rabbit check with the infamy and quest npc on each type of rabbit to see if something opened there?

My basic, crappily formatted summary of the unlocking / subspecies
    Base (Price) (Subspecies LevelUnlocked JOB) > New Species (Level unlocked)

Plantoids
    Mandragora (Korrigan 15 BLM) > Sabotender (30)
    Sabotender (Sabotender 50 RDM) > Flytrap (30)
    Flytrap > Rafflesia (30)
    Rafflesia >

Sapling (3000 I) (Treant 30) > Funguar (30)
    Funguar > (Morbol 30)
    Morbol (Morbol 50) > Panopt (50)
    Panopt >

Pygmy Morbol (7500 I)

Beasts
    Rabbit (Rabbit 15 BLM) (Rabbit 50 WHM) > Tiger (30)
    Tiger (Smilodon 50) (Byakko 50? + 5 Byakko scraps WHM/THF)
    Sheep (3000 I) > Dhalmel (30) > Ram (50)
    Dhalmel >
    Ram >

Lizards
    Lizard (Ash lizard 15 BLM) > Bugard (30)
    Bugard >

Raptor (3000 I) (Raptor 30) > Eft (30)
    Eft (Tarichuk 30) >

Vermin
    Bee (Guessing) (Bee 15 RDM) (Bee 50 BLM) > (Fly 30)
    Fly > (Wamouracampa 30) > Ladybug (45)
    Wamouracampa >
    Ladybug >

Beetle (3000 I) (??? 25 Beetle spirits fetch @LV1) > Crawler (30)
    Crawler (Eruca 30 RDM) > Spider (30)
    Spider (Attercop 30 DRK) > Diremite (30)
    Diremite >

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

JPwiki says wamouracampa unlocks wamoura at 50.