Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

JUST MAKE A THREAD FFS, OR: OH MY GOD WHERE IS THE RQT?

DEAR BELOVED SUBJECTS AND/OR JERKS

In the spirit of arbitrary change that is brought about solely for your inconvenience and to fuck with your previously comfortable BG experience, we have decided to destroy what was once a hallowed and venerated institution of the FFXI Standvanced universe: the massive mega-threads.

Shut up, that's why.

Actually, Ragns did some calculations and found out that if we broke up the unwieldy mega-threads it would only hasten our unholy plan to summon forth the Deep One. Or something about making Search easier or whatever. Look I don't know I just ban assholes and write shit.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A FFXI-RELATED QUESTION / TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION:

1. SEARCH to see if a thread about this topic has been made before. If yes, be the baddest of bad dudes and bump an old thread knowing that you are King of the Forums, and legitimately adding to an old topic.

If there is no thread that you can find, proceed to:

2. POST a new thread. Go on. Get shit-crazy. Try to make your thread titles relevant, rather than simply hilarious and awesome like mine.

YEA, I HAVE SPOKEN.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

All FFXI Updates. All of them.

BG's Legendary Threads and Images. Shit's legendary.

BG Dramabase. Shit's legendary, and dramadary. Dramadary.

SE Account and Security Token Guide. The thread that spawned a million other threads by people who couldn't figure out how to read this one.

Advanced Troll-o-Matic Banhammerdin Robot Now Active. Why you're banned.

FFXI Related Websites. I don't often browse FFXI sites, but when I do, I browse BG.