1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 7 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Multiboxing Footage from Phase 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDL3Qj4WYnc

Yayaya NDA blablabla but it's continuous footage and we're in a drought!

Is it against the ARR ToS? Or just with key and mouse broadcasting?

Do we know if ARR will have any hack protection?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That's gonna get NDA'd in like 4 hours when someone from SE reads this, lol.

it's been up for almost a month already xD

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It probably went unnoticed until now. I posted a video from AMagicalKarp's channel that had music tracks from 1.0 that had been up for the better part of a year, but less than 8 hours after my post his account was terminated for "multiple copyright violations." Good chance this guy will get his YouTube account banned.

oh damn. yeah a piano arrangement I did of "On Windy Meadows" was also taken down. they must be rounding them up in anticipation of the 1.0 blu-ray OST release. I've done quite a few 1.0 and ARR piano arrangements so hopefully I don't get terminated as well ;(

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm impressed this guy can run four clients on one machine and still get 60FFPS.

And yeah this shit will get NDA'd super fast.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

NDA'd soon, etc.
    I'm enjoying watching some ARR finally, it's been too long since we played P3.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I'll quote the guy in the video as he says around 9:00
    I'm going to go ahead and roll some cat girls, because hot dam

Man.. i really hope this doesn't work for gathering nodes, as they are individual.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Good god, I just got flashbacks of RMT in 1.0. Made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Metsu View Post
    Man.. i really hope this doesn't work for gathering nodes, as they are individual.
    Won't work well because, each person sees a different gathering node location out of several (or maybe more or less each person see's a predefined location). You can tell by watching people gathering at various locations other than your own.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Won't work well because, each person sees a different gathering node location out of several (or maybe more or less each person see's a predefined location). You can tell by watching people gathering at various locations other than your own.
    When you arrive, the gathering nodes may not all be in the same place, but once you start cycling, they'll all be identical. This would work just fine for DoL.

That's what i meant by individual, Gulkee!
    And also, I really hope that on top of that /assist won't work on the nodes.
    Since they're kinda.. not a 'global' thing really, but only visible to one perosn?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    When you arrive, the gathering nodes may not all be in the same place, but once you start cycling, they'll all be identical. This would work just fine for DoL.
    Nah, it won't , you swap between basically 4 nodes for botany (mining came up to 5 sometimes), and basically you just run between these 4 points, unless you felt a little crazy and planned to run massive distances with chocobo/sprint to other nodes far away into the distance.
    After spending some time getting miner + botany to 20+ ranges and watching other people (mainly miqo'te females), it was pretty rare for anyone to have anything similar to your same mining nodes (this includes leve quest nodes). Even if they are on the same spot as you, if they finish before you, your node still stays until you finish.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I'm not understanding this. I played BOT in beta and didn't cycle through nodes per se. I exhausted the nodes in one area and then had to move to the next because they don't respawn immediately while you're in the vicinity.

Edit: this was on level 40 trees

And to go along with what was said about the randomness, I'd have to agree it would cause problems. Nothing that probably couldnt be worked around with the program he is using, but I doubt he'd be able to go in at square one and have it working right away.

Lol wow I can't believe the snitchers have not reported this yet. None the less awesome video.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    It probably went unnoticed until now. I posted a video from AMagicalKarp's channel that had music tracks from 1.0 that had been up for the better part of a year, but less than 8 hours after my post his account was terminated for "multiple copyright violations." Good chance this guy will get his YouTube account banned.
    Still, your efforts are to be commended. It was funny as hell.