Closed Thread
Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I feel like once you get your 5/6 set item builds from gambling, you can sit and play for like 5 hours and not even find one upgrade in that time ... games such a time sink to the point where it seems pointless to play haha

Yeah, pretty much why I want paragon redone and trials axed. Case of too little reward and literally none.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

If using elective mode to set abilities, if the left mouse button is changed to something non-dps like a shield or teleport, will clicking on empty space default to movement?

I'm looking for a good setup for Wizard (1-4 and left + right mouse) not dependant on any set bonuses.

When I started this game, the opening cinematic was the scene that technically plays out inbetween finishing Act 4 and starting Act 5 so this slightly confused me a bit in the story until I reached Act 5. How can I watch what the original Diablo 3 opening cinematic was? Also, if I play multiple heroes it doesn't replay cinematics between acts anymore if I had seen it before, how do I enable them to play again, or is there somewhere where I can just replay them through the launcher/in-game menu?

Thanks.

Some abilities can't be set to left-click. Whether you move or not depends on other facts like hovering a monster or whatever.

As for cinematics, you won't see them in Adventure Mode if you're playing that. Rewatching them should be possible via the menu out of a game. If you're skipping them in campaign mode, it's possible the "skip cut scenes" setting my be set (and affecting these in kind).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I checked those settings and I don't have that enabled. I have seen the cinematics when I was supposed to, but other heroes I've leveled, even on another battlenet account, it doesnt show them again.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Went from T33 to T39 in pretty much the same gear/power levels; even left off 10% sheet Damage + Poison Gem because I forgot to run the proper neck piece.

Of course, those two Conduit pylons, one on the 37 and 38 Rift Guardian boss, definitely helped.....

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Whelp, the updated Thousand Storms set is pretty stupid. Was getting massive 500-700m crits with dashing strike. Not sure how I can push it higher without dropping Inna 4 piece. Maybe a cindercoat and obviously a better ring. I tried using combination strike then Mythic Rhythm. Probably can't GR higher than 40 with this setup unless I level up a defensive gem. But normal rifts are plain laughable now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S.../hero/57692417

Skills (wasn't updating) on my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...jh!idRf!ZYbabc

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm planning on participating in season 3 starting tonight, I'm just not sure what I want to do. Wizard is my favorite class (just like the sorc in D2 and the mage class in D1) and I'm debating mostly between doing a Delsare's Frozen Orb build or a Tal's multi-element/Meteor build. I like the former because Frozen Orb might actually be viable now, and I like the latter because it's something different than the previous usual of "stack as much of one element % damage as you can".

I'd also like to do a pet Witch Doc to take advantage of the improvements to Fetish Army via Zunimassa's set and the Garg improvement from Little Man's Finger. Choices, choices...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Wiz gets to utilize the fan-made ring.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/convention-of-elements

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    Wiz gets to utilize the fan-made ring.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/convention-of-elements
    That's a nice ring for multi-element wizards, but I wonder how it determines what elements it includes in the cycle? Wizards don't have any poison skills for example, but will it include poison damage in the cycle if you have a weapon with added poison damage? And I guess all classes can do physical damage, which would essentially make the ring less useful for 4 seconds out of every 20-30 seconds, for Wizard at least.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Only available to your class. Would only use with Tal where you're rotating elements anyway. Even then, Focus/Restraint may be BiS, as it seems to be for everyone.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

It will not include elements your class does not have access to. AFAIK mages do not have physical skills so it won't cycle poison, holy, or physical.

Friend has been getting 4billion+ meteor crits with this and the new boots that does 200% extra damage if meteor hits 3 targets or less.

BG Level

Thanks for reminding me of Focus/Restraint buff. I'm now doing consistent 1 billion+ damage dashing strikes HAHAHAHA. God what were they thinking when buffing Thousand Storms set.

Yeah, the ring is specific to class and uses a set order. I would still personally never use it, though, since the game presently frowns upon multi-elemental builds for DPS purposes.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Might make another crusader because I love the model but I might do wiz this time. Not sure tho. hmmm

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rolands is actually a thing for Sader now and I would rate it pretty close to Condemn. Wiz have competitive builds other than Firebird mashmash now too so you're in a for a treat if you go that way.

Kinda sucks Barbs got kinda shit on for having their bracers yoinked. Thank god I decided to go Monk.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

yeah, rolands is why I wanted to go crusader again. After I get wiz to 70 and fuck around with it I'll probably lvl a crusader

Barb seems to be doing fine without bracers. In NA HC they're the first class to have >1000 solo rifts (and #1000 is actually @ 11 now), other classes are at ~800-900, except Crusader at 500.

Highest HC solo rift class is barb at 45, everyone else in the 41-43 range except Crusader which again lags at 38.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

creative#1642 probably gonna do a DH if you want someone to play with add me.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Monk frontrunner has cut T6 rifts down to ~45 seconds. Granted he has some disgustingly good gear but shows how good R6 has become.