Closed Thread
Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

I'm down to join a BG clan. I'm really looking forward to play but stupid work is getting in the way. I just need to figure out which character to play with first.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I propose that Roranora, as most active D3 player by a country mile, forms a general BG D3 community. Make it a private community to avoid the inevitable deluge of RMT / spammers that will join. My tag is Wulfgang#1431.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Haven't played in ages, as like others... anybody have a good Demon Hunter Torment build?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless you have a legendary that supports a specific build type, it's mostly whatever you want. Just find what works for you because it's all pretty balanced.

I've been using a Cull the Weak build mostly (Entangling Arrow w/ Chain Gang and Frost Arrow), but I've found decent success with using mass hatred Gen coupled with Cluster Arrow and various Strafe setups.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hahaha apparently you can put the new legendaries on the AH, someone can "buy" them, you get their money / they lose their money, but the item cannot be sent to the buyer because it's BoA, so they get nothing, and you keep the legendary plus the money.

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

What Monk builds in Torment are you nerds using?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm not able to put my legendaries on the AH, it must be only certain ones. I did sell a legendary recipe for 14 mil that dropped earlier, but those aren't BOA.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by xerodok View Post
    What Monk builds in Torment are you nerds using?
    Currently using this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/W.../hero/33669875

I wouldn't take it as gospel though; there are definitely better / faster builds if you're well-geared. Mine is pretty safe and grinds T1 well. I should probably drop Cyclone Strike, but I love it; Cyclone followed by Wave of Light just blows up trash.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I dunno if it's just me, but taking out the AH kills some of the game for me. I loved farming to sell stuff for real money or sell stuff for gold then sell the gold. Had a blast logging in last night but then nothing we got we can sell. Sometimes I would log in solely to see if my stuff on AH sold, kept me motivated.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I know what you mean. For a while, I played the AH more than the game itself (I also traded a lot in D2), and my wealth was always amassed through the AH (D3) and trading (D2).

But it looks like they made tons of improvements, so I'm looking forward to actually playing the game. There's a satisfaction of finding and killing your own stuff that clicking a button on the AH can't quite offer.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lashing Tail Kick on monk is OP now, spammable and it has 600% weapon damage. If you use the scorpion sting rune you can stunlock bosses and elite packs with enough spirit regen.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I propose that Roranora, as most active D3 player by a country mile, forms a general BG D3 community. Make it a private community to avoid the inevitable deluge of RMT / spammers that will join. My tag is Wulfgang#1431.

Aww thanks, I'll be sure to do that soon and invite all the BG tags I've got -- will add you, got Oxy, aurik, Arx, Meph, Sonoma, Siralin at the moment I think.

supafrench#1240 will make it
    i'll add jfrenchlite#1578 to it as well, also me

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Seconded. Aurik#1478

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

First legendary I've ever gotten to drop, probably.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Made Community BlueGartr. It looks like I can only add people when they're on, and even though I'm not really able to play right now (laptop and not legit mouse), I'll be around anytime to get everyone in and Officer (SACKHOLDERRRR) status so it can operate and be active.

People playing the game as a money vehicle is pretty much why the AH is getting the boot to begin with. Good items were siphoned from the gold AH to be sold on the RMAH, with those prices subsequently influencing the gold AH due to gold costs in RL. Add a dash of flippers dictating what they believed items were worth with no real risk to the seller and you got the economy we had where being rich didn't much involve playing the game at all, but instead manipulating markets. Gold and in-game drops simply couldn't compete as an individual where a good day might've found you something that'd sell for 1-5m. Then you look at the good shit being sold for 2b and pretty much lose all hope.

So I have not played in forever, is there any good wizard skill build for my shitty character mine seems to be bad
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C...93/hero/477637

Just play on a low difficulty until you get some better rares to buff up your INT and VIT. Since you are squishy, going ranged would be to your advantage. Electrocute is probably one of the better signature spells. Arcane Orb is a good AoE spender. Pick your passives around those. Remaining 4 skills should probably include an Armor of your choice, Familiar, and then maybe Slow Time and/or Diamondskin. Up to you, really, as super fancy shit is gonna require legendaries.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Zzsark#1922 if you would be so kind as to add me.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Freaking sexy for Cull the Weak build

Added a few people that posted, and mine is Krandor311#1779

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast