Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sorry, I watched Cptn Phillips and passed out last night. I'm going to be around during the day getting BG Community up and rolling. Last I saw aurik was an Officer (can add members) and that was it.

Please bump this if you're awake and online right now, and I'll get right to you. Otherwise, I'm sending friend invites to all the tags posted -- easiest to start there and then I can add you to the community once we're both online.

chazfi#1751, haven't played much in the past 6-7 months so pretty gimp, having fun so far though

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Arximiro and Sonoma Officers now. Easiest to add via right-click menus on players' tags. (I think this is easiest? ;o)

edit: Added krandor, chazzy, plow

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Cause Sono is boss+modcat stuff, Weltall is disallowed until more optimistic. ;o

My 4560 pts / 100% achievements changed to 3320 pts / 45% >_>. Yay more shinies to get.

supafrench is Paragon 0 on SC (lol ) and Paragon 87 on HC
    jfrenchlite is Paragon 14 SC and Paragon 50 HC

all my chars suck

Edit: All battle tags have been invited (to my FL, not BG Community -- can't do that by tag, need to see you online)

Hopefully we'll have a steady 10-15+ people online in evenings, eager to at least chat if not coop. Way different than early D3

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Currently, new BGers can be added to the BlueGartr Community by: Sonomaa, Krandor, Arximiro, aurik or me.

The name can change easily if people like BG better than BlueGartr or BGD3 something.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This fkin game man, went home for lunch and decided to play for a bit while sitting there. 2 legs in like 20 minutes, including a Leoric's Signet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Adajer#1578

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Added.

As a reminder for those who dunno me, Rora on BG = french in D3

I'm supafrench#1240 and jfrenchlite#1578

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Ahh Roranora, and we go so far back XD

The game deserved mean things said about it.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I was only going to play for like 15-20 minutes when I got home from work because I had some things I wanted to take care of, I ended up testing and trying to figure out a halfway decent build for barb, I ended up getting 3 paragon levels and I was actually having so much fun I didn't realize I had been playing for an hour and a half, woops! lol.

This is the best update this game has ever seen, it actually feels like a fully playable game now, rather some clunky mess that lags for no reason and makes you wish you were investing your time elsewhere.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Ahh Roranora, and we go so far back XD

The game deserved mean things said about it.
    i don't disagree.

sup welt, i've still kinda bucket listed kicking it with you and serif somewhere sometime. i dunno, seattle, tokyo, shitty titans game, whatever

Sono is BGboss, but you can at least add me. And play some HC instead, D3V's flaws were lesser and slower developing there. Plus 1-life onry is the way to go dungeon crawl.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

My battletag is <Katlan#1852>

Show me some love BG!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Changed my tag, and will be on for some time - omni#1139

Thanks!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

friend invite sent to Katlan, Anakron/omni invited to BG Community.

Once it can be sent, the invite to the Community will last 10 days, even if you don't notice it right away in the middle of combat or something.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, I have a level 60 Demon Hunter as was leveling a hardcore Monk, but I decided with all the new stuff to start over at level 1, experience the game from the beginning with all the new additions and enjoyments. I'm really loving my choice right now. Its really quite fun and with the "Smart loot" system I've yet to use the AH and I'm rolling through the game in an enjoyable pace. PLus i can get the "Level 2 of (job)" achievement, since I chose a second Demon hunter.

I'd recommend it for all of you if you get a chance or some motivation to try a new class.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Add me to the BG clan prz: Meko#1851

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Well, I have a level 60 Demon Hunter as was leveling a hardcore Monk, but I decided with all the new stuff to start over at level 1, experience the game from the beginning with all the new additions and enjoyments. I'm really loving my choice right now. Its really quite fun and with the "Smart loot" system I've yet to use the AH and I'm rolling through the game in an enjoyable pace. PLus i can get the "Level 2 of (job)" achievement, since I chose a second Demon hunter.

I'd recommend it for all of you if you get a chance or some motivation to try a new class.
    I think I'll probably do this with the new class released with RoS. Really want to see how it feels fresh once that hits.

Yeah, I have a lot of saved level-up gear from D3V that I'm considering just chopping up. Seems like the smart loot drop system is just fine for any future characters.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    i don't disagree.

sup welt, i've still kinda bucket listed kicking it with you and serif somewhere sometime. i dunno, seattle, tokyo, shitty titans game, whatever

Sono is BGboss, but you can at least add me. And play some HC instead, D3V's flaws were lesser and slower developing there. Plus 1-life onry is the way to go dungeon crawl.
    You need to come kick it! I'm going back to Tokyo September 2014 + April/May 2015. Much drinking can be had. I'll add you when I log in and figure out what my tag even is haha, but I don't want in any BG group anyway. I probably will only play Softcore because losing a Hardcore char would make me break....everything!

I hope you can handle your liquor better than our dear friend Tyche

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

FL invite sent to Meko

Once you guys are in the Community, click the Clan/Community button right beside FL (or hit Shift+O by default). You can then see BlueGartr Community and click the button to the right to enter (or leave) the chat.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast