Closed Thread
Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 110 150 158 159 160 161 LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Too bad army of the dead is kinda lame compared to land of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I tried the bone storm build, but it feels like it takes forever to kill things. It's also close to impossible to die. The pet build is more glass cannon, but things die instantly. I might revisit once I get better equipment like the spear shoulders.
    You must be doing something wrong. You need pain ehnancer + miranae and make sure you always apply curses, this deal one of the highest dps in game (no necro pet build can compare to that)

Also if you have problems with curses, bur rather play lower difficulties, you can try aura of frailty, things on low hp will die instantly, and you are 100% sure they all have curse applied to them

They also adjusted the bone ability's proc rate so it's no longer 100% without doing other buffers to the set yet. Basically, it's not as good as Rathma's now. Though, that probably feel under the radar for some given the Frailty/MFD exploit that was floating around and getting people level 150 gems.

You mean Miranae proc on bone armor tornado? otherwise i dont really get it

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They nerfed the shit out of the proc coefficient on Bone Storm, the whole set/build is fucking garbage now.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

The nerf/bug fix happened at a strange time, the hardcore d3 players I know had all already switched to that Tragouls build. Haven't tried that build myself but hear it's the best build for solo clears across all classes.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's very effective, but really fucking boring.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Started a HC necro for this season. Feels just like my old D2 necro. Walking around with a golem, bunch of skeles, and bone spearing/corpse exploding absolutely everything in sight.
    Feels good man.

Just recently got the rune that increases max hp for devour, probably gonna run with that full time considering HC. There's a cap of 25 stacks on it but the timer seems to keep going up forever. Got a stack to last 4 minutes before I logged off. +50% hp ain't no joke in HC.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Started a HC necro for this season. Feels just like my old D2 necro. Walking around with a golem, bunch of skeles, and bone spearing/corpse exploding absolutely everything in sight.
    Feels good man.

Just recently got the rune that increases max hp for devour, probably gonna run with that full time considering HC. There's a cap of 25 stacks on it but the timer seems to keep going up forever. Got a stack to last 4 minutes before I logged off. +50% hp ain't no joke in HC.
    I'm running a pet build. And it's amazing. I'm pretty tanky too. Using golem with golem pants in cube. With HP+ devour rune, armor time on blood rush, decrepit dizzy rune with belt, I can only die if I'm dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Feels good man.

For me it feels like necro is the most squishy character, i would say its really hc with it

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gonna play a bit this week. I didn't buy necromancer. What's the other FOTM builds that are easy with seasonal.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Both Wizard and Monk get their best DPS sets from Haedrig's gift, so they're solid choices. On the whole, consult this fella

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    For me it feels like necro is the most squishy character, i would say its really hc with it
    Haven't been playing much but I just recently got to torment 1 and I haven't even come close to a scare yet.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I jumped into torment 10 with my Necro and I die in one or two hits, I can kill fine tho, so I just don't get hit. I got a vault portal right after I hit 70, so I just need a gold skin now and I shouldn't die in it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Both Wizard and Monk get their best DPS sets from Haedrig's gift, so they're solid choices. On the whole, consult this fella

Is that current?

The GR leaders are using pet build

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What leaderboards are you looking at? Trag'oul dominates both solo and group for the Necro

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Season greater rifts

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Are you on console? PC leaderboard is all Trag. That build is borderline unplayable on console tho, so Necro has to stick with pet

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Are you on console? PC leaderboard is all Trag. That build is borderline unplayable on console tho, so Necro has to stick with pet
    Yeah PS4. So what's the corpse lance build?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

More or less https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necroma...-2-6-season-11 (the highest players on the leaderboard have Frailty in the place of Simulacrum tho)

With how targeting works on console it's basically unplayable tho