Closed Thread
Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    LazyShell
    BG Level

I'd link my wizard but his gear and skills are a little wack right now. I was using this general build earlier though and found it pretty fun:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...WZYlf!WY!cYbcc

It's kind of a ridiculous amount of stacked aoe ice damage. The last skill slot can kinda be a lot of things, I was mainly using teleport to jump into the middle of stuff but Familiar (either ap regen / canoneer / icicle), magic weapon (force or deflection), one of the time warps, or the knockback wave of force, or even the the ice hydra all work pretty well in the slot. For the empty passive, I was using arcane dynamo but a bunch of those will work there as well.

Seems like this build will get a LOT stronger too with a lot of +% cold damage and some of the cool new legendaries that benefit freezing/cold damage. Also, I think with enough cost reduction / apoc / supportive legendaries, I could probably even get rid of spectral blade for another supporting/damage skill slot too.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoiler: show

um...?

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Never had more than ~4M gold in this game ever. Get a set plan drop and go to list it; comes up for 56.5M gold. I figure it's new and never sells for that, but give it a shot; sells in about 3 minutes. No idea what to even do with this.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    After seeing nothing but blues I finally saw a legendary off Butcher.

On my 22 wizard
    Keep playing. You will see more. I've gotten about 12 Legendaries in the last 2 days between two characters and 15 hours of play. Its good times.

I lucked out and got a legendary armor plan so crafted boots, hands, and head all best so far

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Never had more than ~4M gold in this game ever. Get a set plan drop and go to list it; comes up for 56.5M gold. I figure it's new and never sells for that, but give it a shot; sells in about 3 minutes. No idea what to even do with this.
    Save it for the expansion, its best to try and build as big of a bank as possible for when you reach Lv.70 and start grinding for gear and you will have some gold to throw around on reforge specs. Keep away from the AH because anything you buy now will just become null and void in 24 days.

Ridill
    BG Level

finally got in game, decided to try diablo on torment 2

first try I got too far away during p3 and died to a breath cuz I couldn't reach him to heal myself with damage in time

second try just raped his face, complete joke

bit disappointed considering my gear is pretty much trash compared to what most have now, and it was the first thing I did so 0 new gear heh

may have to go back to dh or something, I forgot how op monk is when it can actually do damage lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Spoiler: show

um...?
    I chalk it up to it being easier to just let expansion items drop than it is to create exceptions for the two clients since RoS people could still technically play with vanillas in old areas. And free advertising.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Keep playing. You will see more. I've gotten about 12 Legendaries in the last 2 days between two characters and 15 hours of play. Its good times.
    I've seen a ton of legendaries, but butcher has been bugged for awhile and only dropping blues.

Speaking of legendaries, you should consider running all your characters through SK once because they're going to be fixing the bug where he always drops a legendary on first kill.
    They are moving that functionality to Diablo for campaign. So I also recommend NOT resetting your quests, as you will probably want to quickly hit up D for a free legendary when that patch is applied (probably next week sometime)

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I've seen a ton of legendaries, but butcher has been bugged for awhile and only dropping blues.
    Yeah butcher is meh.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

so far every legendary I've gotten has been a damn weapon. Gimme some armor legendaries, damnit!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'd take weapons over these crusader ones I keep getting, can't even use them for like a month

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    so far every legendary I've gotten has been a damn weapon. Gimme some armor legendaries, damnit!
    This so much.. out of all the ones I've gotten I'd say at least 80% have been weapons... and half of those are the ones with what I would consider 'joke' special effects (spawn cows, make noises, etc)
    But I did just get a Stone of Jordan that is pretty awesome for my monk (+20% lightning & 28% vs elites) so I can't complain too much.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got a bow that shoots chickens, and one that calls a Raven pet to my side.

Either way, I've gotten a lot of armor. About 4 Legendary Rings including Puzzle Ring and some Wedding ring that absorbs HP of enemies around me, 2 Legendary Crowns (the ancient one, and Leorics), 2 Bracers, 2 Necklaces (Squirts and some Life orb one), 2 boots, a Quiver... I've gotten a lot, but I've also played 1-60 on a new character, so some of those are "boss" bonuses.

Edit: oh, and 2 Pox Faulds, a level ~15 one and a level 30 or some odd one lol

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I'd like an invite to the bg community please.

Hades#1743

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Wow I heard the game got better but not this good. This is what d3 should've been from the start.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Since people were linking profiles for a bit, here's what I'm rocking - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Krandor311-1779/

I just leveled Wizard over the last few days so it's got a long ways to go in the gear department (pretty much all the 60 legendaries are what I could find on the AH for around 100k gold), and funnily enough my Scoundrel wearing excess drops from DH is currently higher in the damage numbers.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

I'm enjoying the changes made to the game loot 2.0 is pretty great.
    Here is my DH, the build is melting t3 pretty easily although thunderstorm can be painful.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/12396335

My twink weapon > your twink weapon~

Been tinkering with a DH build of my own.

Grenades - Gas Cloud
    Spike Trap - Echoing Blast
    Shadow Power - Gloom
    Chakram - Shuriken Cloud
    Vault - Tumble
    Companion - Boar

Passives are Numbing Traps, Brooding, and Perfectionist.

This is meant to be more of a tanky build, so do not attempt if you're more the glass cannon type. My lowest resist is 882 with my armor at 3427. HP is 87827. I recommend a strong, fast-hitting weapon, but someone could try something slower. Basically, you want to let mobs come to you, plant 3 traps, spam grenades, and let chakram plink away, too. Pop Gloom if damage is coming in too hot and you need some more LoH. Standing still, Brooding will kick in. In my case, it becomes about 3952 life per second before factoring in other recovery tools. While a bit hairy at times, I am capable of tanking T6 Mira. I'm still far too squishy for general T6 elites, though. And issue I definitely hope Blizz addresses because NT is supposed to lower mob damage by 25% if hit by grenades in this case. In fact, part of me wonders if this is actually working properly. Overall efficiency probably puts me somewhere in T3-4 range with 186k DPS.

And a recording of it just because. Shitty quality cause my PC's shitty.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 161 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast