Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I am still pretty horrible but improving.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A...7/hero/2175205

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I have to say after playing the last few days the game is way more fun when you actually get items. Even though half my items aren't upgrades just seeing them more often is so much better. Also the game seems pretty level at the moment in regards to different builds and overall survival if you're not overreaching your gear level limitations. Even DH is super fun now I think and I hated it after they nerfed nether thingys back in the day. Are they going to increase bag space anytime soon? I'm almost full from all the Leg items i've been holding for transmog etc.

Ridill
    BG Level

god, yeah, I think the hardest part of getting back into this is going to be the pain of salvaging pretty much everything that's in my bank and used to be worth a shitload

RoS will have another stash tab to buy, yes.

Ridill
    BG Level

running all of act 4 on torment 3

elite succubi...

extra health orbiter prison enchanted thunderstorm

what is this i don't even

Ridill
    BG Level

well, that wasn't too terrible, but it was a bit more than I'm geared for (at least with decent dps, I'm running like 450k toughness with ~150k sheet dps, can swap around to 1m+ toughness and about 100k dps but it's a lot bigger dps loss than it sounds, way more than 1/3)

died a fair bit getting there but only had to skip 1 elite pack in the whole act, cuz of reflect, and then diablo took a 2nd try cuz of a derp

of course, game still hates me, so I got nothing remotely usable, although I got a ring that wasn't terrible, but wasn't as good as my current hellfire

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Found five legendary 2Hs within 30 minutes on my monk earlier. Pls blizz just give me a 1H

LazyShell
    BG Level

Just found a belt that gives 115% extra damage for 10 seconds every time I open a chest. Puts me over 600k sheet damage on my wizard, and it seems to work on a lot of clickables, including weapon racks. What an absolutely ridiculous item.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah there's some pretty cool shit, there's a legendary shoulder that makes all your gear indestructible (wtb that 2 years ago)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Found five legendary 2Hs within 30 minutes on my monk earlier. Pls blizz just give me a 1H
    That is total BS.

I played my DH for like 20min and got a legendary quiver. Stopped playing it because i didnt really like it. Got on my Barb and really enjoyed playing it. Played it for like 2 hours and 0 legendaries dropped. Got like 4 paragon levels. And I watched 3 treasure goblins escape into the void as I chopped them in the face.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FC mates were playing this, so I decided to reinstall and see how the game has changed-- if it can match up to path of exile or not. So far happy with many of the changes, but not making any judgement calls yet. Within the first five minutes of gameplay my old weapon got replaced with this legendary drop. And then at the end of the day I got the IK helm. Slowly replacing all my gear. I kill shit insanely slow. No clue what I'm doing with my skills either since my old infinite wrath build doesn't work anymore.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/41072591

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

This is my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Meko-1851/career

I'm mostly playing my wizard and witch doctor. I run both at torment 3 and I'm paragon 80. I've found that my barb and monk are no longer playable based on the builds I was using prior to the patch but I haven't spent much time tinkering with the builds.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

been back playing for couple of days, really loving it, pre-ordered the expansion.
    my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V.../hero/40983994

also, add me on BG clan please: Voltec#1238

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If anyone has a torment 4~ melee build, I'd like to see what you are running. I've improved my Monk enough to survive on Torment 3 with enough damage to make it farmable, but, certain shit just tears me apart. Certain elite combos I straight up just have to skip because I can't survive long enough to even damage them. I want to gear out my Wizard to farm with instead, but I'm not giving up yet.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

I'd like to see that as well. I can handle T2 for the most part on my monk and barb but that's about it. Then again, my melee characters have felt weak for a while since I've spent more time on my WD and Wizard.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What the flying fuck!?

I got like 15 legendaries this weekend; not a single one was usable. Think I just have poor luck though; Krandor has gotten some nice ones. I got these last night which I thought might be interesting, but they were just a pain in the ass to use:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/hexing-pants-of-mr-yan

Constantly running around was too annoying to keep using it.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by xerodok View Post
    If anyone has a torment 4~ melee build, I'd like to see what you are running. I've improved my Monk enough to survive on Torment 3 with enough damage to make it farmable, but, certain shit just tears me apart. Certain elite combos I straight up just have to skip because I can't survive long enough to even damage them. I want to gear out my Wizard to farm with instead, but I'm not giving up yet.
    this is what I did a4 on t3 with, exactly as you see it:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/L...6/hero/6548394

Just a bit of decent new gear would make t4 pretty manageable, especially with a couple of build changes.

I'm not sure what I'm going to put in, but combo strike will be getting ditched, my right click will become something big like wave or ltk, and then I'm not sure if I'll make my main deadly reach or what.

Ridill
    BG Level

also rora got a pretty fucking sick legendary fist in hardcore yesterday that he should post

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast