Closed Thread
Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Cashed in about 2k shards on 1handers last night, 1 bad legendary :/

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

dropped ~700 shards, got 2 awful offhands for my wiz. got a sword that dropped, then immiatenly replaced it in the rift i was in with a wizardspike. lol, fuck that gambling lady

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Trying to get every class to 70 to see which one i really like since just started playing at start of RoS. Monk and Barb are only ones left. Think im enjoying monk the most so far and should have it 70 tonight. Anyone have any input on a decent monk build? Have a Cindercoat already and can craft some reapers wraps for a possible fire build.

Ridill
    BG Level

there is no good monk build, only passable ones

tbh the only reason to use monk really is for tanking t5-6 in a party, which builds just cyclone to draw in, exploding palm cuz yeah, and survivability everywhere

LazyShell
    BG Level

Monks most certainly are not the strongest class right now, but they are still very good. Strength isn't nearly as important a lot of the times as mobility and speed anyways, and monks have that in abundance. I'm not sure anything could clear tier1 rifts faster than a geared to the teeth tempest rush monk, and lightning builds are more than competent clearers for t2 or t3. Even better though is monk's synergies within a group, and not just the low-damage cyclone/palm party build for higher torment.

Class balance aside, I think monk has one of the most satisfying playstyles in the game. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they got some buffs soon, they got nothing last patch and may have the most widely complained about set items around.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I don't play much, maybe about an hour or two at a time, tonight I didn't do really anything I did 2 rifts and after the first rift I spent the shards I got and got this.

and then I did a second rift and I sat at the NPC and figured well maybe I'll go and get magefists, and well. LOL

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Wow go fuck yourself ._.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have spent every single shard earned thus far for a Mirrorball. Have received two legs in ~5000; POS Occulus and a decent Triumvirate.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    Class balance aside, I think monk has one of the most satisfying playstyles in the game. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they got some buffs soon, they got nothing last patch and may have the most widely complained about set items around.
    Demon Hunters would like to fight for that title. And probably win.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I like the "Call all companions" affix... but it doesn't save the other sets. Natalya's final set bonus is kinda ass, and Marauders looked nice but they screwed it over with some horrific internal cooldown... Could they have been more misleading with that description?

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    And so would my fellow witch doctors

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The playstyle of monk definitely suits me. I'm not to concerned about clearing the fastest just enjoying the game. I have WD and DH if i want to clear rifts quickly. I'll look into more lightning monk builds then.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I like DH. With just a DEX build and whatever skills I want, I can roll T2 and pets do all the work and T3 if I feel like paying attention. If I do CA LfB build, I vault around like an idiot but can do T6. I'm sitting at 50% crit chance with 500+ crit damage. I go no AS/VIT/Defense passives and just baby my distance and Smoke Screen. I'm pretty low on +Fire stuff, but that's what I'm working on. Haven't rolled anything but turds for rings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

So I got kicked out of my clan because I was gone for a few days. Now I can't seem to get into another clan.

My friend says that I still have my clan attached to my name but I can't see it. And when I try to accept an invite to another clan, of course it could be full now, it keeps on saying that I'm already in one.

Anyone have any sort of clan problem?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I don't play much, maybe about an hour or two at a time, tonight I didn't do really anything I did 2 rifts and after the first rift I spent the shards I got and got this.

and then I did a second rift and I sat at the NPC and figured well maybe I'll go and get magefists, and well. LOL
    go.
    fuck.
    yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuronn View Post
    So I got kicked out of my clan because I was gone for a few days. Now I can't seem to get into another clan.

My friend says that I still have my clan attached to my name but I can't see it. And when I try to accept an invite to another clan, of course it could be full now, it keeps on saying that I'm already in one.

Anyone have any sort of clan problem?
    First, I gotta fucking LOL at people being so OCD about D3 clans that they'll kick players for not logging in after a few days.

Second, while I can't say I've heard of others having problem, see if maybe you can try to get someone to invite you back and let you leave on your own. I have no doubt it's possible the kick function could be bugged. Then again, there might be a cooldown on how long until you can get into another clan.

Still, it's appalling some want to treat this game like an MMO.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonxel View Post
    And so would my fellow witch doctors
    Bull.
    shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Did someone say WDs?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Cannot get a fucking cindercoat for the life of me, I hate kadala so much.

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast