Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Myken's Ball of Hate from Kadala last night; if you change "Myken" to "Wulfgang" the item sums up my feelings about source gambling pretty well. Switching to feet for a while; I still have not seen a single leg feet since RoS went live, kind of crazy.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Myken's Ball of Hate from Kadala last night; if you change "Myken" to "Wulfgang" the item sums up my feelings about source gambling pretty well. Switching to feet for a while; I still have not seen a single leg feet since RoS went live, kind of crazy.
    That's what I use, I love that damn thing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Kadala has given me 3 Light of Graces while hunting for a Mirrorball. I have nothing but contempt for her.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Kadala has given me 3 Light of Graces while hunting for a Mirrorball. I have nothing but contempt for her.
    2 LoG, 8 chantodo, 3 myken and 3 mirrorballs with only +1 missile before I got my +2 one.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Think of all the Forgotten Souls tho, seriously my luck with her may be amazing but everywhere else when it comes to finding garbage to break down to reroll gear is absolutly terrible, I can run rifts all day on a weekend and get maybe 5-6 legendaries to drop but when I go to her it just rains... silver lining I guess, I've gotten so many Tyrael's Mights and w/e the Green armor'd legendary is.. I think Goldskin trying to get a Cindercoat /:

looking for someone to approve me joining the BG Clan

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.shacknews.com/article/842...ls-and-answers

Shacknews: No rest for the weary. Even after releasing Reaper of Souls, you guys are already looking ahead to the big summer update. Can you tell us about some of what you have planned for 2.1?

Production Director John Hight: We're working on two major systems for the 2.1 release, first is Seasons. Seasons are a shard of the existing game where everything is a fresh start. You start with a brand new character without access to any of the gold or items you collected with your primary account for the length of the season. We plan on creating brand new, powerful legendaries that only drop within in the season. After the season ends, all of your progress — your experience, your items, your gold, etc. — will be rolled into the main roster. The goal is the fresh-start feeling — so many changes and tweaks have happened since the launch of Diablo III — it is really energizing and fun to recreate that 'first-moment-in-a-new-game' feeling.

We've also added leaderboards. Players can race on a variety of metrics to try to become the leader in their region or the top of their friends and clan lists. That friendly competition angle lends itself really well to Diablo games.

Second is Tiered Rifts. Tiered Rifts are variations on the Nephalem Rifts concept from Reaper of Souls. You have a timer to finish a Rift (kill enough monsters to draw out the boss and slay the boss) and the better you do, the more challenging the level that you get to tackle. For example, if you finished a Tiered Rift in just a few minutes, you’d get to jump ahead to a much harder rift. These will also have unique rewards, custom leaderboards, etc. Tiered Rifts are a new end game activity that offers both challenge and competition but are easy enough for everyone at max level (70) to try.
    I know emotions are mixed regarding the ladder (I really like it), but the Tiered Rifts sound great.

My mask of jeram finally dropped by kadala last night. Just when I decide to hunt the jade set after seeing that vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I know emotions are mixed regarding the ladder (I really like it), but the Tiered Rifts sound great.
    The kick in the nuts is the legendary "incentive" they slapped in. No doubt some will be "required" to make certain builds work now. As an added bonus, they'll also be in the stupid rare category. So, you too can now get 1000 magefists before you see CoolNewGlovesOfPwning (that rolls with shitty stats).

Rift thing's fine, though I'm not entirely sure I like it being time-based if that's the only aspect.

By "required" you must mean "not required" because the certain builds work fine already. Unless you think they're going to deliberately break the builds and unbreak them using the new legendaries?

Maybe you guys should get over your fixation on loot. You may find you enjoy the game more.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

approved the applicants, sorry for the delay

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Maybe you guys should get over your fixation on loot.
    It's a loot-based game. Deal with it.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I need to see some good WD builds ... can anyone help me out and post a good one?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

When it says, "After the season ends, all of your progress — your experience, your items, your gold, etc. — will be rolled into the main roster." does that mean that everything you earned will be applied to your main account?

Ridill
    BG Level

By "required" you must mean "not required" because the certain builds work fine already. Unless you think they're going to deliberately break the builds and unbreak them using the new legendaries?

Maybe you guys should get over your fixation on loot. You may find you enjoy the game more.
    or they may have items that open up new builds... or whole new aspects of current builds

inb4 some shit like secondary discipline +100

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    It's a loot-based game. Deal with it.
    Incorrect!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think building your build around your drops is a lot more fun than fiending for specific drops to suit the needs of your build...

For example, I had a Wiz (RIP ) that had no specific build in mind and just tweaking it to whatever clangs I found.

Got a gesture of orpheus (wand with 63% time warp reduction and +17% arcane damage) and made a really badass disentegrate build. I've never seen/heard of anyone running that build, and I would have never thought of it until that clang.

Really, there's TONS of options I think. I'm lvling a new Wiz and I have a winter's flurry in my stash (20% of enemies killed by cold releasing a frost nova) curious to see what sort of funky builds I can make with that.

Incorrect!
    I look forward to hearing about your riveting experiences of playing in nothing but whites in your precious hardcore mode.

Moving on...

I think building your build around your drops is a lot more fun than fiending for specific drops to suit the needs of your build...
    Luck does indeed play a role in how you wind up progressing, but certain skills are ultimately going to feel more fun or more efficient (a fun of its own) to others. I like to play a Frost Arrow DH, for example, but anything not Cluster Arrow/Fire is asking for trouble past T3 no matter how good your gear gets. Some of this is tied directly to skill power, but some of it lies more in itemization or other DH-specific issues. And as long as Blizzard continues to segregate loot by difficulty, caches, and soon seasons, people will be unhappy if they're kept from their favored style of play for unreasonable periods of time.

I'm sure if I were to make this post on the OF, some jackass would whine that I'm just asking for hand-outs and sling the entitlement word around like they're some enlightened sage of gaming. But looking at it objectively, if I did see a new item that'd make my FA DH awesomesauce, I'm probably looking at 4 months until she can get her hands on it assuming I even do find it. Plan B is to abandon that DH altogether and just kind of hope for the best. Not everyone's willing to make that sacrifice, especially with how grindy paragon leveling is on its own.

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast