Closed Thread
Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Vanilla D3 was great, and it's too bad you're not smart enough to realize that. Enjoy your burnout.
    vanilla d3 was awful, hence the reason they changed so many fucking things.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Hey come on, requiring you to have 1.3k all res, roughly 3k armor, and 900 life on hit just to survive act 1 inferno was baller. You just needed your debit/credit card to pull it off realistically if you wanted to have a life while playing the game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I dunno man, D3 vanilla was pretty great as a glass cannon DH for the first 2 weeks. Clear inferno Diablo -> farm aspects in A4 -> quit game when SS + Nether Tentacle nerf is announced -> sell all items on RMAH and make ~$3k -> come back for RoS 2 years later

I still have left over money in my Paypal balance from that shit 2 years later that I use to buy vidya.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Finally an end to my mirrorball quest?!

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show
    NOPE

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

1 missile /toss

Why do you save all of your gambled sources btw? Impressive collection though.

Hey if anyone is interested I am starting a wd rift community. 4x wd = more possibilities for upgrades. Hit me up if interested daemonxel#1191 Rift Doctors also looking for competent people to help me run it.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    1 missile /toss

Why do you save all of your gambled sources btw? Impressive collection though.
    I got 80% of those this morning.

I tossed most of them after I took that screenshot.

I found a bow that adds an additional pierce to projectiles. Makes bolas fun with that quiver.

Alarial

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I got 80% of those this morning.

I tossed most of them after I took that screenshot.
    80% of them O.o? How? Even by normal gambling %s you'd need like 10,000 shards to get that many legendaries.

Something to note is +damage on sources and fetishes is bugged and not rolling as high as they should. So, people hunting out those items now will probably find themselves wanting to get replacements once that's patched up.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A few extra points of base damage is pretty negligible if the rest of the rolls are fine.

Got my strong arm bracers this morning on the 5th gamble

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Alarial View Post
    80% of them O.o? How? Even by normal gambling %s you'd need like 10,000 shards to get that many legendaries.
    I probably went through about 3000 shards. The chantodos were ridiculous, though. There was one point where I filled my inv with sources, and got 4 chantodos.

I only really play on weekends, so hopefully they do bug fixes this week so I can not feel as bad about it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So I got a Darklight and Hallowed Bulwark from gambling and I'm wondering if these are any decent or if I should keep going for something better to build around.

Any have a good list of legs to target for crusader from gambling?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The best Crusader weapons are Gyrfalcon's Foote (1 hander), Fate of the Fell (2h) and Blade of Prophecy (2h). Gyrfalcon is really the only one hander worth it, most other Crusader builds rely on big numbers that a one hander can't provide.

Shields you'd mostly be looking at a Jekangbord (in conjuction with Gyrfalcon), Hellskull, or the crafted Hallowed shield.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hey Sonomaa and BG peoples, I think Arximiro / me / Fireal / Philthy / HorrorFK / Jintu? are gonna try HC BG clan thing. I'm personally not so into the current state of Clans & Communities, kinda cumbersome to say the least. I've only found one use of Communities I like, and that's cause there be lots of unique monsters out there. And 1 clan only at the moment, so I post here for you all, but mostly Sono cause BGboss and all. Add me to FL if you are ever HC-curious -- I'm pretty badass at welcoming and bringing people in and up to 70 and rolling. supafrench#1240

Maybe Maiev and Helvetica if they ever try red letters. But for now they'll remain BG clan - I invited them. (*'-');

Communities are a bust because people don't join the chat by default. I still join Battery Powered when I log on, but even if people are online, nobody is in chat

Feel like you're shooting yourself in the foot by splintering off, but at the same time, I'm not really sure what you're hoping to get out of glorified chat channels. Don't think the main clan was anywhere near being full, either.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Communities are a bust because people don't join the chat by default. I still join Battery Powered when I log on, but even if people are online, nobody is in chat
    Even the bg community no one is ever in the chat

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The best Crusader weapons are Gyrfalcon's Foote (1 hander), Fate of the Fell (2h) and Blade of Prophecy (2h). Gyrfalcon is really the only one hander worth it, most other Crusader builds rely on big numbers that a one hander can't provide.

Shields you'd mostly be looking at a Jekangbord (in conjuction with Gyrfalcon), Hellskull, or the crafted Hallowed shield.
    One thing to point out is that the Blade of Prophecy will trigger at max 2 additional explosions. This is confirmed by Blizz to be working as intended. So don't get your hopes up or be too disappointed once you get it.

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast