Closed Thread
Page 58 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Even limited to two it's still absolutely crushing how much damage that weapon can put out. I'd say the absolute best Crusader build would be built around BoP, though the gear requirements for it are absurd (6 piece Crusader set and 50% CDR for full time on Champ w/ Rally rune coupled with fist of the heavens for rally procs and Condemn spam)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Personally I like all the chatter, even if most games and drops are in normal mode. I guess I see the ease in knowing all members are also in HC games and we could potentially share legendaries, at least within the 2 hours when together. Obviously out the window with the different modes. I'll post here to add me back if the HC only clan is too dead. I see some other HC clans, but most are full or dead. The 150 member limit doesn't seem to be doing it. Or way too many waste-of-space members.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

HC clan, sign me up!

LazyShell
    BG Level

I liked playing HC rifts a bit with some of you guys, but I like softcore as well. Not sure why you gotta split off!

Really the community would be a better solution, but the lack of auto-join just sucks. Hopefully they will add that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

..lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What awesome thing did I miss out on now?

Ya I know right. .. That's a shit ton of legs for one run on t1

Alarial

Random luck or some missed out trick?

Most i've had at one time is two Leg's off one Rift boss (Wand and Source as well :D).

Just another afk farming exploit. This time in the sewers in act 5 with the mobs that spawn rats. Was fixed so they only spawn them a couple times. It really bugs me that people are allowed to exploit shit like this for hours/days/however long until it's fixed with zero consequence.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well it's that or salvage ban nonsense. Pretty easy to see which is better in regards to public perception.

Yet another consequence of people playing the game who don't really enjoy playing the game.

Alarial

Well honestly, this game is pretty boring/has no real point to it unless you're playing HC.

Once you've hit 70 and gone through the story, the only real variety is trying different builds and unfortunately the "lotto" system of the drops makes it so your builds are just dependent on hours put in farming.

Were you one of the people that liked killing Kirin 300 times to get your Red legs? Blizzard makes the game about the items, not the players.

Would love a gem trade-in program. Say like 1 k marquise topaz and 500 blood shards and you can purchase the leg you want. But the stats will still be rng.

Alarial

A way to work towards the SPECIFIC legendary you want would go a LONG way to fixing the game.

Also, being able to fix more than just one stat on the piece. Just make it exponentially more expensive each additional property you change.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Love it, hate it,everyone will have their own opinion. If you really want to know why I tried it is because I'm like most of you; I'm tired. I'm tired of spending my entire night only getting a piece of blackthorne's or a goldskin. I'm tired of going 3-4 hours without anything at all. In the past two weeks I've gotten exactly zero upgrades. At all. That's not fun. Is it an excuse for farming the way I did? Every person will have a different opinion. To me it was exciting to play again for the first time in weeks.

Yet another consequence of people playing the game who don't really enjoy playing the game.
    Y'know, you're right. for the reasons above, i'm not enjoying it. How many people have we seen disappear from the clan lists in the past weeks? I go on BG and there's always the same 6 faces nowadays chatting. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Just another afk farming exploit. This time in the sewers in act 5 with the mobs that spawn rats. Was fixed so they only spawn them a couple times. It really bugs me that people are allowed to exploit shit like this for hours/days/however long until it's fixed with zero consequence.
    I have to ask why? There's no AH. No economy to destroy. This affects me and only me. I have to wonder why this bothers you at all if it has not, and will not, ever affect you in any way, shape, or form. The people that go running to blizzard like a child telling their parent whenever they see/hear something they don't agree with are absurd.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Only legitimate bitching here should be at you for not sharing that, IMO.

Even if they make a system where you can roll a specific legendary, within a few weeks people will complain that they've already rolled 30 cindercoats and can't manage to get one that is better than the 95% perfect one they rolled on the 10th try.

This is the inevitable conclusion if you play for loot. That's not criticism: you find fun what you find fun, and that's totally legitimate. If getting upgrades is what makes the game fun for you then mathematically at some point you will be disappointed. And when you're not having fun, it's time to move on.

I don't see why Blizzard should ban over this type of behavior because as you point out, you're only affecting yourself really. Just fix the loophole and everyone can move on.

Also inre not sharing, if you didn't know about it then you must not be paying attention. It was ALL OVER twitch the last couple of days.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Finally got a cindercoat, took me like 2 weeks of 4+ hours a day spamming rifts and using all my shards on bodies. Was a good roll at least, feels like I beat the game. >_>

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast