FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Very excite.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

obtw, it appears to be up. I'm on B.Net anyway...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Wish PC characters could roll over to ps4

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

First legendary within about 15 minutes; not amazing, but encouraging at least. My pretty shitty MNK from vanilla (102k DPS, 320k toughness) was able to do Torment LV 1 fairly well; some close calls, but never died doing the Festering Woods.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps43f0728b.png

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

wtf did they do to archon form D:

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I will regret this when I wake up for work, but goddamn is this game entertaining right now. Really enjoyed tinkering around with all the new abilities until I found something I liked, though I probably should have been doing that in not-Torment since I ate quite a few repair bills while stumbling upon setups that just plain didn't work.

Just saw that Legendary and Set Items can be dyed now too, yus.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

The gear dropping now is still 60 right? So, worthless in a month.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Not liking the change to stat differences. Like before I could see how much HP I was losing vs increasing damage/protection.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    The gear dropping now is still 60 right? So, worthless in a month.
    Can earn Paragon levels, which is mostly how I'm looking at it while figuring out all the skill changes.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    Not liking the change to stat differences. Like before I could see how much HP I was losing vs increasing damage/protection.
    Yeah agree with this. It's stupid.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    wtf did they do to archon form D:
    Whatever the "crits = reduced cooldown of abilities" passive was (it has been way too long since I last played) is gone too lol. That did feel extremely cheap though, makes sense why it is gone. >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Anybody plan to get a clan going?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

RORA HARDCORE CLAN PLEASE

Also super excite. 2 seconds outside of town, rare WD weapon with 800 dmg and a heap of int. Almost as good as the one that I carefully shopped.

Anyone got a rough breakdown of game mode difficulty? In normal at 60, mobs outside of tristram were hitting for 500-1000.

My finds for the evening. Bottom shoulders were literally 5m apart in the same game. >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Best one of the night.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    RORA HARDCORE CLAN PLEASE

Also super excite. 2 seconds outside of town, rare WD weapon with 800 dmg and a heap of int. Almost as good as the one that I carefully shopped.

Anyone got a rough breakdown of game mode difficulty? In normal at 60, mobs outside of tristram were hitting for 500-1000.
    I'll make a BGHC clans if peeps want. You can only be in one clan, but can freely leave or rejoin if needed.

We might be better off with a BG HC Community, we'll see. I should be around and in RoS prep mode in a few days~

Normal (60) in A1 probably felt like less than MP0. Hard and Expert might be no harder than mp1-3 was. It seems like Console in that until you can do Master I (Torment I+ on PC), don't bother with Hard or Expert. Just play Normal, get some gear and levels, couple friends, then dive in Torment.

It's still new, and I may be wrong, but the Normal, Hard, Expert options beneath Torment seem a bit poorly executed. After all, you still have 6 tiers of Torment to come.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Played a bit, some of the new skills are pretty awesome but my wizard feels so broken at the moment with my gear choices and the loss of critical mass. Can do torment 2-3 probably easily (280k dps) but 25k hp is squishy without perma archon.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Stepped into torment 1 for a bit last night with my mediocre monk (haven't played in over a year). Took a good bit of tweaking before I found a new build that wouldn't get me destroyed (why does everything have to have 'waller/jailer'). Loving the new smart loot though. Found 3 legendaries and all 3 were actually an upgrade for me.

I think it was asked previously but has anyone seen some new 'best builds' for this latest patch yet?

Also, is difficulty within a particular torment level flat across all acts (i.e. act IV is just as hard as act I when set to torment 1)?

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    I'll make a BGHC clans if peeps want. You can only be in one clan, but can freely leave or rejoin if needed.

We might be better off with a BG HC Community, we'll see. I should be around and in RoS prep mode in a few days~

Normal (60) in A1 probably felt like less than MP0. Hard and Expert might be no harder than mp1-3 was. It seems like Console in that until you can do Master I (Torment I+ on PC), don't bother with Hard or Expert. Just play Normal, get some gear and levels, couple friends, then dive in Torment.

It's still new, and I may be wrong, but the Normal, Hard, Expert options beneath Torment seem a bit poorly executed. After all, you still have 6 tiers of Torment to come.
    Good point. We should make a BG Community (probably not restricted to HC) and then if there is enough interest, a BG HC community as well.

I agree with your assessment: progression in normal seemed just fine and the amount of danger was zero on my WD (dmg ~25k toughness ~500k). Got a few upgrades. Mostly it seems like things have huge HPs, so I feel like I am overly defensive--if I tried Master+, things have 6x the health. So I probably need to get offense above 100k before moving up the slider, without compromising much on toughness as master will almost quadruple damage taken.

Density changes feel good in A1 at least. Monster packs feel "crunchy" in that there isn't an even distribution--big globs here and there that are fun an interesting, without it being a total slog.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast