Closed Thread
Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So i wanted to redownload the game, but when i log on blizzard website it as k me for the authenticator (It was on my phone that broke and i had forgotten about it)

Now Am i fucked?

Call their support. You'll need other account info and may have to email in some RL ID.

Don't even bother with XSplit if you're streaming on the same machine as you're playing. Go with OBS.
    For some reason I couldn't get this to recognize my TV dongle when I'd tried it for experimental purposes. Or more accurately, I'd to use its parent program with OBS then screen capturing that. Seemed redundant and a resource strain on my aging PC.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Meph - small point to paragon grind now is the exp earned will transfer over to the new Paragon 2.0 acct-wide levels.

That's it though and not enough for most players, myself included, to bother with it right now.

re: streaming, I will play and stream same and only PC. Right now only 1 monitor, need to change to multi soon. Play on one and easier to interact on the other with browser, twitch channel, vent peeps, etc.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Since the experience will carry over, I managed to get to Paragon level 75 on my DH and then just got too burned out. I am assuming that more exp per hour will be possible in RoS anyway. I'm catching up on other games I bought during the Steam sale while I wait for RoS, and used the money I saved there to buy a Collectors Edition of RoS for me and the wife. >_>

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Pre-expansion patch (2.0.1) expected to be released before the end of January 2014
    Reaper of Souls, the Diablo 3 expansion, is slated to be made available for preload later this month, according to Blizzard.

Speaking on the D3 forums, community manager Stephany Johnson said the exact date is still to be decided, but the developer is “targeting this month if all goes well.”

“This download will begin automatically, meaning, you shouldn’t need to do anything special,” she said. “Similar to what we’ve done with other games, the pre-expansion patch (2.0.1) will contain all of the expansion data that’s on the normal disc. So, for players who don’t predownload, they’ll basically get everything that’s available whenever they patch up to 2.0.1.

“Expansion-only content like the Crusader, Act 5, and Adventure Mode won’t be playable until luanch and only players who purchase Reaper of Souls will have access to them.”

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will be released for Mac and PC March 25. The digital, standard edition will run you $40 while the digital deluxe edition will set you back $59.99.
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/09/diab...er-this-month/
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11039724957#14
    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...n=d3x-presales

I've started liquidating my goods for gold (crafting mats, gems) and I suggest everyone should do the same sooner or later. The recommendation I've seen is to sell all your gear except for the character you want to go 60-70 first. Once power inflation hits with 2.0, old drops are going to be worth nearly nothing, and of course once the AH shuts down there goes a big source of easy gold.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thanks for the idea Aurik....I didn't have any plans to log on at all until RoS launch. If not later.

Funny, with the trickle of RoS news I find I have the motivation to log on nearly every day now Paragon 1 with my 4 alternate 60s, slowly progressing through inferno.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

..woops wrongthread sry

Someone remind me not to argue with people that the current economy and loot system is shit and that D2's wasn't magically better, either.

WTS SHAKO 10 SOJS

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    WTS SHAKO 10 SOJS
    WUG WUG WUG

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    Meh, going to be insanely hard for Blizzard to get me away from Path of Exile.
    Gonna have to eat some crow on this statement. Path of Exile has become progressively worse since they went from open beta to release in late October. Path of Exile is a fucking mess with the constant nerfs and retarded dev's.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    Gonna have to eat some crow on this statement. Path of Exile has become progressively worse since they went from open beta to release in late October. Path of Exile is a fucking mess with the constant nerfs and retarded dev's.
    That's sort of my feeling on Path of Exile too. Wanted to love it, liked it at first, then fell away from it due to nerfs/stupid devs. Hopefully Reaper of Souls brings back that old Diablo feel.

Curious about their stupidity since I never bothered to follow the game since it felt kind of unpolished/lacking for me. Should I just assume they listened to the tryhards and went for the "punish everyone for everything" approach?

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Curious about their stupidity since I never bothered to follow the game since it felt kind of unpolished/lacking for me. Should I just assume they listened to the tryhards and went for the "punish everyone for everything" approach?
    They continue nerfing shit to the ground. Everything they featured at release got nerfed substantially because of retarded implementation(Cast on Damage Taken for example). Whoever is responsible for quality assurance over there should be fired. For instance, recently it was possible to perma freeze bosses while your buddies just facerolled them in groups. This had apparently been around for quite awhile before they fixed it. I don't understand how this got into the live servers.

Somehow, cast on death support gem is able to give its bonuses to minions. I didn't read up much on it but apparently people were able to carry over the 220+% damage to burning miscreants(a popular minion summoners revive that has burn aoe damage) and power leveled to 100. This gem was designed to only trigger when you(the character died) much like rainbow facets did in D2 when they unleashed a very powerful attack upon death. I don't understand how they fucked this mechanic up.

Casters in the game completely fucking suck compared to crit/melee builds. A ghetto geared melee is doing crazy amounts of dps compared to a nicely geared caster.

The drop rates are just as bad as they were in D3.

It's just been an awful game since release on October 23rd. GGG has made absolutely "Tanaka-esque" decisions that make you scratch your head. I've pretty much lost all hope in that game. The game has so much potential but the dev's are retarded.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Billy Bobe
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Are PS4 and PC completely different accounts?

Like if I play RoS on PC could I later play on the PS4 and load my account?

Completely separate. So no, cannot cross over.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Very excited for this release. I know I shouldn't be because the cynic in me tells me they'll fuck it up somehow. But still very excite!

I'm not hyping myself too high. I'll get it and enjoy it enough to justify the money, sure, but there are definitely things I would do differently were I in the devs' shoes.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast