1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -7 hours, -3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Hyperion] Looking For FC     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

[Hyperion] Looking For FC

Hello currently looking for semi hardcore/casual FC on the Hyperion Server

Why Hardcore/Casual? simple, I'm looking for a FC that has the potential to do almost any event ingame (garuda bahamut (when it's out) Relic etc) But that does not run 20h per day/7 days a week.

So either a FC with 1-2 Day off per week or that if members wanna lv other jobs at random interval they have the right to (assuming that they still contribute and arn't there to leech only)

Combat wise I have WHM THM (have to unlock BLM) MNK PLD BRD at 50 (Looking to get SCH up asap) and would love to play mostly WHM BLM and SCH (Will still gear the rest incase)

Available time : Weekdays from 6PM EST to about 10PM EST Weekend, almost any time

I play on PC and PS3 (Can have Mumble Ventrilo skype etc if needed)

Feel free to PM me here or in game (Sakura Brandford)

Thanks

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kawfee Demitasse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Sargeras

Feel free to message me when servers are back up, I'd be happy to invite you to our FC:

Ninja Pirates <<o_O;>>

I think I actually either talked to you randomly in /shout or was standing next to you in game yesterday for a while, your name looks really familiar.
    You can find me online on Hyperion most of the day on weekends or NA prime time weeknights (we are primarily in NA timezone): Kawfee Demitassee
    Shoot me a /tell if interested.

Ninja Pirates FC is focused on:
    • Developing/helping new players
    • Group Quests/Dungeons/Guildhests
    • Crafting Support
    • Housing (once implemented)
    • Semi-casual endgame (Labyrinth/Primals/Tower)

Right now we're just getting re-organized, but I'm excited for the new FC content (FC bonuses, Housing, Shared Chest). Been a long time member of the BG board and leader of an endgame shell in XI, happy to extend the invite to any other established upstanding members of the BG community. I think most of our members right now aren't really focused on endgame content, but exploring the new world Yoshi built on new classes. Most people are legacy members though with jobs at 50. We are friends with several other large FC's as well who frequently invite us or host endgame content. Currently we are a small-medium sized FC, ~2/3 legacy members 1/3 new players.

Our new message board is at: Ninjapirates.enjin.com

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hey there
    My LS/GC is Cobra Kai Dojo, and we're also on Hyperion. You are more than welcome to drop by our forums at http://yarrthepirate.com/phpbb3/index.php and introduce yourself. We have a pretty big group, expecting 70 players at launch, and usually at least 25 people on at a time. We've been around since 2004, and our forums are almost at 200,000 posts.

We aren't actively recruiting, but we are open to new members occasionally. Based on your description I think we'd be a perfect fit for you and vice versa. So come by, get to know us, join the linkshell if you want, and if you're interested in our free company, I can put up a vote on our private forums.

-Whisp Allium (formerly Whisp Onionhead)