1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Minion List     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Mini Tonberry is from Treasure hunt

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Any specific area for Tonberry minion?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Any specific area for Tonberry minion?
    Timeworn Boarskin map for Tonberry

Timeworn Peistskin for Bluebird

Both are super rare, 50-60 maps and our LS has gotten 2 bluebirds and 1 tonberry total

Area doesn't matter, seems more like which boss you get matters more, our experience is Alpha Basilisk from peistskin map is trash boss, he has no adds but doesn't drop any loot pool items 99% of the time

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

sob, and i went and got a Peistskin when i want Tonberry minion...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    Timeworn Boarskin map for Tonberry

Timeworn Peistskin for Bluebird

Both are super rare, 50-60 maps and our LS has gotten 2 bluebirds and 1 tonberry total

Area doesn't matter, seems more like which boss you get matters more, our experience is Alpha Basilisk from peistskin map is trash boss, he has no adds but doesn't drop any loot pool items 99% of the time
    have had the opposite experience here. Alpha Basilisk normally gives us our "crits" (5000g+15myth) while occasionally also getting "crits" from Alpha Chimera; i've gotten 16 potash and 8 coke so far from basilisks. Probably random shit is probably random.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    have had the opposite experience here. Alpha Basilisk normally gives us our "crits" (5000g+15myth) while occasionally also getting "crits" from Alpha Chimera; i've gotten 16 potash and 8 coke so far from basilisks. Probably random shit is probably random.
    Almost 100% of our 15 myth/5k gil maps have been the 3 phase trash mob ones, the mandies, bogies, cactuar etc, the Alpha bosses aside from the basilisk have given tons of potash/coke/animal fat/peacock ore, with the 2 instances of the bluebirds replacing that specific drop, so it seems like if you're going to get a minion it's from the same pool as the philo tome items.

TLDR: Can rarely get 8x philo tome item drops in loot pool, and those drops have a rare chance at being a minion instead

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    If you can find one, get it quick I'm pretty sure there was an expiration date on the code of the end of this month. It was all in Japanese though so hard to tell.
    I originally wasn't interested in the soundtrack cause I thought it was a generic 1hr of music soundtrack, but when I finally saw it was 5hrs of music, I decided to get it. I ordered it from the SE online store on Dec 14th and it took about 10 days to reach the local post office. I finally picked it up today and it had a Wind-up Dalamud code that I successfully added to my account. The only date I see printed on the slip of paper with the code is 2014 Dec 31, but it's all in japanese, so I'm not sure if that's an expiration date or what. But that is 2014, which is the end of next year...not this month.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Malekos View Post
    I originally wasn't interested in the soundtrack cause I thought it was a generic 1hr of music soundtrack, but when I finally saw it was 5hrs of music, I decided to get it. I ordered it from the SE online store on Dec 14th and it took about 10 days to reach the local post office. I finally picked it up today and it had a Wind-up Dalamud code that I successfully added to my account. The only date I see printed on the slip of paper with the code is 2014 Dec 31, but it's all in japanese, so I'm not sure if that's an expiration date or what. But that is 2014, which is the end of next year...not this month.
    Could you take a photo of it? I've got a first press of the soundtrack ordered, but I won't return home until early January, would like to know for sure. A few days ago, there was something mentioned on the Lodestone about codes becoming unusable at the end of this month, but they only mentioned the Collector's Edition of the game in that context.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I can take a photo of it tomorrow afternoon when I get back home. I'm traveling still and didn't bring it with me yesterday.

I even thought of that yesterday but didn't have my phone with me at the time.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Here's a pic of the Wind-up Dalamud code slip:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    Could you take a photo of it? I've got a first press of the soundtrack ordered, but I won't return home until early January, would like to know for sure. A few days ago, there was something mentioned on the Lodestone about codes becoming unusable at the end of this month, but they only mentioned the Collector's Edition of the game in that context.
    It's on the XIV site as well.

" • The registration code will expire on December 31, 2014."

http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...68537&ret=main

Old Merits
    BG Level

Yes, that seems to match the description on the slip as well, thank you very much, both of you!

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Got the bluebird earlier this week and the tonberry dropped today. Have mined my own maps since day 1. Finally paid off. Just gonna sell peisteskin maps and buy the onion.

I need a dalamud code :/

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Didn't see it mentioned, but Tiny Bulb comes from Toadskin.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not sure if it's relevant, but decided to post since a few people were talking about the Tonberry minion. I just got mine today from a Boarskin Map in Eastern La Noscea(16,24) near Wineport. Alpha Golem was the boss I fought during the encounter.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Not sure if it's relevant, but decided to post since a few people were talking about the Tonberry minion. I just got mine today from a Boarskin Map in Eastern La Noscea(16,24) near Wineport. Alpha Golem was the boss I fought during the encounter.
    You didn't answer the most important question of all. Did you get that map from fishing?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    You didn't answer the most important question of all. Did you get that map from fishing?
    Mining, lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Wonderful, OST was shipped on Saturday, with a lot of luck it might even arrive this week. Nonetheless, CDJapan is out of first presses already; the Before Meteor OST didn't sell out nearly as fast, makes me wonder how many copies of the first press the SE store has left.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Got a Baby Opo-opo from the last Brayflox Hard chest. Can't lot, random destribution.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wind-up Sun - Umbral Isle, there's a Magic Pot you need to give Elixir to get the minion. It light a bit and disappears when you scroll lock, supposedly to help with screenshots