1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Minion List     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

What level of Fishing do you need to be to fish up the Turtle minion?

Its 50, but there isnt any gear required, I did it in my crafting gear and got 5 in about 20 minutes.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Damn and I was hoping to go home and fish one up haha....Is there a guide to Lvl Fishing fast ?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I messaged the guy from that thread in reddit, and the quest is called "Zombies are people too", and the NPC's name is Hab- but I can't figure out what the prerequisites are and he didn't remember.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by requiemlacrimosa View Post
    I am level 49 and am on the last story mission so I don't think that is the case. There must be somewhere that you pick it up that sends you there as the reward that isnt southern thanalan. Either that or my map is lying to me and there is a quest somwhere.
    look for "hab" on xivdb.

he's the quest giver, check it out

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Do you know what the prerequisites are for getting the quest. I found Hab- he just won't give me the quest!

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

What's the repop timer on It's Not Lupus? I've gone through a round of leves in Bloodshore but haven't seen it pop up.

Demon Brick is in Amdapor Keep. First map in the coffer to the left of first boss room.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rogue702 View Post
    Do you know what the prerequisites are for getting the quest. I found Hab- he just won't give me the quest!
    I finally got the quest, I'm level 50 now and completed Main Story some time ago so I guess it must be one of those?

I looked around reddit and someone mentioned the quest becomes active after you complete the quest to go to Southern Thanalan from Vesper Bay, which you get after completing main story.

Degenxerate

Alright so I just got the Cactuar Cutting pet.

I don't know where you have to be in the main story for it to open because I finished the story already but I did finally figure out how to trigger the quest.

In Walking Sands in that room full of chairs and boxes and stuff there is a guy named Arenvald. Talk to him and he'll give you a quest line to do down in Southern Thanalan. The quest with Hab popped up after I did a few of those. The level of the quest line starts at 47.

I spent way too much time trying to figure this out but I finally got my Cactuar so it was totally worth it!

Edit: I guess I should explain a little bit more.

I got the quest "Can't do it without U" from Arenvald in Walking sands. After you complete that you'll get "Whats it to U" and then "U! ow that stings" followed by "True U". The quest "Zombies are people too" from Hab which is the one that gives the Cactuar pet appeared at some point after either "U! that stings" or "True U" which isn't even the end of the quest line.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Thanks for the awesome info guys! :D Guess I have a ways to go until I can get that minion. *__*

Now we just need people to find the last missing minions like the bird, the mole, the lamb and buffallo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Caught a few Tiny Tortoises in ~20 mins last night. This thing is freaking awesome; I love how it spins in its shell instead of walking behind you.
    Any special weather or anything when you caught them? Daytime/nighttime?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raubahn Whiteflow View Post
    though i say that Yumizuno fishes it up more quickly
    do any vendors sell this lure?

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    do any vendors sell this lure?
    Nope, it's crafted only (along with a number of other lures). Lv.50 Goldsmithing, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinto View Post
    Any special weather or anything when you caught them? Daytime/nighttime?
    Word on the street is that daytime increases catch rate, but I'm pretty certain they can be caught at any time and during any weather.

I caught mine 1/1 with a Yumizuno during the day, clear weather at Lv.50. Before that, I was trying the other lure (floating minnow?) and was like 0/25.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

I wonder if you just have to be level 50 before you can get it. I went there at 42 with a floating minnow and no luck for 2 hours even though others have had luck with that lure.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vinto View Post
    I wonder if you just have to be level 50 before you can get it. I went there at 42 with a floating minnow and no luck for 2 hours even though others have had luck with that lure.
    i'm lvl 50 with the AF hat and some raptorskin gear using floating minnow and no luck at all for 2 hours now. getting a ton of blowfish

Use the Yumizuno, I caught 5 of them in about 20 minutes.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I hiiiiighly recommend finding/making/commissioning a Yumizuno.

I have my doubts that it can even be caught with a floating minnow, I was the same level with similar gear and I never found squat until I switched lures.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    I hiiiiighly recommend finding/making/commissioning a Yumizuno.

I have my doubts that it can even be caught with a floating minnow, I was the same level with similar gear and I never found squat until I switched lures.
    i found a 50 gold smith and traded him a few HQ fishing mats, he made me three lures, and i literally just got 5 turtles in a row.

you should just remove floating minnow from the bait list for it. wasted 3 hours

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah, I was just basing that off what the first Fisher providing catch confirmation I had seen said... :/

So officially: Yumizuno, Northern Krill or don't bother. (' ~ ')

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast