1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 7 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lv50 Recipe Difficulty     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Lv50 Recipe Difficulty

So, does anyone have any information about the 1-star / 2-star "difficult" recipes?

I tried to make some Vanya Silk (2-star) last night, but it said my Crafstmanship was too low. I am stuck with the 3102 limbo, so I can't confirm how much craftsmanship I had, but it wasn't low (but it wasn't high either). If you want to calculate it yourself, I had an HQ electrum needle, NQ Mahogany Spinning Wheel (I didn't have the Cobalt Rivets required to make any better wheels), an NQ Felt Gown, and some food with +8 Craftsmanship (no other old gear appears to have craftsmanship on it). Has anyone been able to attempt any 2-star synths, and if so, how much craftsmanship they had?

I hate artificial cockblocks like this. I just wanted to make a Wind-up Aldgoat.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

2 Stars are around 319~ (give or take 10) control, quite hard to achieve and most likely food, HQ gear, and materia will be needed.
    1 Stars are at around 275 craftsmanship.

Edited for accuracy