1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 0 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 9 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Honestly, I dont care its happening now. I'll only care if its happening at EA/Launch. Just how i feel.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Hopefully they will get it fixed so people can at least rest in an inn before launch. That's a good chunk of exp. At any rate I was done with my goals for the weekend. Hopefully gearsets/UI/etc will be there next weekend.

I'm also a touch surprised there haven't been a few "Please look forward to it" pictures about this. Kinda like the Playoffline pictures when XI pulled something like this.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Welp, that beta was a fucking disaster.

It's hard to imagine that the game is ready to launch in a week. Should have had at least two weekends of Phase 4. There were a ton of bugs in that weren't even related to server issues.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

wow still the great error 3102

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Beta 4 is an utter failure and SE should be fucking ashamed they let this go on for so long and are ignoring all their players.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Beta 4 is an utter failure and SE should be fucking ashamed they let this go on for so long and are ignoring all their players.
    Over reaction much?

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Being angry when quite possibly six figures worth of people are being locked out while being ignored isn't an over reaction.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    As long as they fix all this by the time the early access starts I'd say it's an overwhelming success.

EDIT: Website went kaput right as I hit enter for this but basically: They don't owe you an explanation because they obviously know about the issues and are going to fix them, that's what the betas are for, to make sure this doesn't happen on release. If you think they don't know about it or aren't doing something about it then you're stupid. If you know that they are doing those two things then basically you're asking for them to make a public statement for no reason other than to make you feel better.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A total failure would have been the servers crashing multiple times, or taking the game down early. The error is probably one that isn't easy to fix, or that they haven't gotten a fix for yet.

Having said that, having maybe more than 1 weekend of phase 4 would have been a good idea.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

any of you guys can log? and is it maint?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Casca Wolftamer
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    As long as they fix all this by the time the early access starts I'd say it's an overwhelming success.

EDIT: Website went kaput right as I hit enter for this but basically: They don't owe you an explanation because they obviously know about the issues and are going to fix them, that's what the betas are for, to make sure this doesn't happen on release. If you think they don't know about it or aren't doing something about it then you're stupid. If you know that they are doing those two things then basically you're asking for them to make a public statement for no reason other than to make you feel better.

Sorry but open beta is pretty much the release game, other phase are to fix bug, normally you expect open beta to be flawless or nearly. It's normaly just to test if the server can handle the load of people.

My guess about the error tho is that they tried to put some restrictions on login for the beta and that it's mess up the login for everyone.

And btw. I went and report to square last night on teh 3102 page. YOu know what they were asking ? Just your name and world. No how did you dc, what were you doing anything. And now you can't give feedback anymore, how are dev supposed to fix things if they dont know why and where its happening ?

any of you guys can log? and is it maint?
    I'm logged in a jp world, my eu/na chara is 3102 still.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkytaru View Post

yea i still have this error and i can't even log in beta forums

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I see that 3102 has spread through BG. ; ; It hit me about 13 hours ago like a brick and I have been stuck ever since. I have a bad feeling all my plans for the beta weekend will no be coming to fruition.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkytaru View Post
    Sorry but open beta is pretty much the release game, other phase are to fix bug, normally you expect open beta to be flawless or nearly. It's normaly just to test if the server can handle the load of people.

My guess about the error tho is that they tried to put some restrictions on login for the beta and that it's mess up the login for everyone.

And btw. I went and report to square last night on teh 3102 page. YOu know what they were asking ? Just your name and world. No how did you dc, what were you doing anything. And now you can't give feedback anymore, how are dev supposed to fix things if they dont know why and where its happening ?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...559/stewie.png

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

idk the error 90000 aka "another world bug" is a pretty huge error/bug, and more and more people get the error, atm almost all my friends are in "another world" and the beta forum had idk 900? posts about this problem in a single thread, yet SE didnt answer. I know its beta and im crafting until i can do something else, but i just hope that they can fix it soon, because if they cant fix it until release, then it would be a major fail

btw for people who dont know the bug: you get kicked of the server (it can happy in instance, mostly in duty finder) and when you log back in the game still acts like you are in a "duty" which means you cant do any instance (quest or dungeon) or anything because you will get kicked again and you cant talk to anyone, no /tell, no ls chat or anything, also no party invites or anything (well but dungeons would crash anyways) and there is no real fix yet, no matter what you do.
    being unable to play with friends or do dungeons is pretty lame for a mmorpg, i just hope that they can fix it until release, it seems to be a pretty big bug/error

edit: btw do you guys remember when yoshi said beta 4 would be fine and is a "demo" for new players? i guess he didnt expect such huge errors

New Odin
    BG Level

For what this phase was supposed to be (a public demo), it has been a failure pretty much. Not just server issues; the bugs and over-all feeling of lack of polish too. Only people denying this are fanbois hiding behind the BEE-TUH label (as if that mattered at this stage). Yoshi-P decided the release date months back and clearly under-estimated the amount of work still needed to be done.

Saying we are being ignored is pretty retarded though. We sure as hell aren't being ignored, SE is working on a solution 24/7 regardless of whatever you may think. What's missing is the devs keeping us in touch with the whole process.

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    For what this phase was supposed to be (a public demo), it has been a failure pretty much. Not just server issues; the bugs and over-all feeling of lack of polish too. Only people denying this are fanbois hiding behind the BEE-TUH label (as if that mattered at this stage). Yoshi-P decided the release date months back and clearly under-estimated the amount of work still needed to be done.

Saying we are being ignored is pretty retarded though. We sure as hell aren't being ignored, SE is working on a solution 24/7 regardless of whatever you may think. What's missing is the devs keeping us in touch with the whole process.
    I had no complaints while I was in-game. The -game- feels fantastic and I honestly didn't have any substantial complaints(Apparently so, because I got D/C and my Character refuses to log out... Must have shit to do). Yes there have been some server issues, and apparently they underestimated just how much attention this project has drawn. That doesn't alter my opinion of the substance of the game itself, a game that I feel has come a hell of a long way and is something that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with.

I may be locked out and unable to play going on 14hrs now, but it still feels good man... it still feels good.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Agreed. It has been a long while since I felt so attached to playing an MMORPG. I took a day off to get in on the action and I'm very glad I did. Played the whole day.

Other than the 3102 error, everything have been great.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

The 3102 error I'm not that surprised actually happened. With the huge amount of users registering, downloading and logging onto the servers, there was bound to be a snag in P4. We can call it open beta, but it is still beta nevertheless. Hope SE has it resolved by the time I finish making and eating breakfast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast