1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

I was able to play more at Diablo 3 launch than now. That says a lot.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Had 0 issues the whole time and still playing just fine. People crying doom are adorable. Every zone is still absolutely packed at all hours of the day, so you're delusional if you think this is happening to everyone. 0 of the 20 odd people I know playing are effected.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

SE's lack of communication is the worst since 3102 is hitting people like the plague and its preventing new people from being able to play every minute. Its not just a bug, its a widespread problem that needs to be addressed. Their only excuse is that this is still a beta, if this was headstart or release then they have no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Had 0 issues the whole time and still playing just fine. People crying doom are adorable. Every zone is still absolutely packed at all hours of the day, so you're delusional if you think this is happening to everyone. 0 of the 20 odd people I know playing are effected.
    before beta forums went down, the thread of people reporting the problem by naming their server and character name had over 7k posts. I think you should just stop typing. It's not everyone, but thats a LOT of people, and I'm sure its more by now

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Entire FC except a few are effected. A metric fuck ton of people on Reddit are too. It is A LOT of people. The thread on the SE forums was moving at 10 pages a minute.

Also I better be able to get into a fucking inn before b4 ends...

New Odin
    BG Level

There's nothing SE can tell you that we all don't already know.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Entire FC except a few are effected. A metric fuck ton of people on Reddit are too. It is A LOT of people. The thread on the SE forums was moving at 10 pages a minute.

Also I better be able to get into a fucking inn before b4 ends...
    I can see its plenty of people, but you people crying are making out like everyone is suffering from it, when the truth is far from it. I guarantee you're by far the minority, which is why SE haven't resorted to any extremes to fix the issue.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It may be a serious issues, but your river of tears here is not doing much for it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Doesn't matter how many people have a good experience in this Open Beta; the publicity of the amount of people, who had the 3012 issue, combined with the 9k DC, will vastly out-weight anything else that happens. Then, when you consider 1.0's reputation, this shit becomes really big. SE needed a flawless Open Beta, and barring that, needed to be on the fucking ball, communicating about any issues. They've failed, on both accounts, and they will take a hit for it. We'll just never know how big a PR issue this will be as you can't measure how many people won't try retail due to this Open Beta experience.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

I can see its plenty of people, but you people crying are making out like everyone is suffering from it, when the truth is far from it. I guarantee you're by far the minority, which is why SE haven't resorted to any extremes to fix the issue.
    Proof? Because from what I gathered from various sites, including BG here, most people are having these issues.

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Proof? Because from what I gathered from various sites, including BG here, most people are having these issues.
    I don't really see how you could have come to that conclusion by browsing forums. There's a lot of people bitching about the issue, yes; how does that make them a majority?

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    If you were in game you'd see the thousands of people still playing. Most of us unaffected are playing, of course the people who can't are the ones flooding the fucking forums, are you dumb?

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    I don't really see how you could have come to that conclusion by browsing forums. There's a lot of people bitching about the issue, yes; how does that make them a majority?
    If you were in game you'd see the thousands of people still playing. Most of us unaffected are playing, of course the people who can't are the ones flooding the fucking forums, are you dumb?
    Now you guys are just using the half glass full/half empty argument.

Seriously, unless you can provide proof the majority of people are able to play, your argument holds shit like mine.

Thousands may be playing, but thousands more can't even login. It's common knowledge the people who frequent forums are the minority, but the issues they bring up effect much more people. All 4 of my friends who are playing and my entire LS/FC board members can't login. That's ~30 people who don't frequent any of the common XIV forums.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gaiiis, even if it doesnt go back up, its less than a week to early access, let's go play the last of us

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So after getting error 90000 mid-day yesterday, I'm now getting error 3102. I don't forsee them fixing it, so I guess I'm done for the beta. 20 arcanist, 16 thaumaturge, 12 conjurer, 15 miner, 8 goldsmithing isn't too bad I suppose.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So you're one of the lucky few who are still in the game. Congrats, only reason you have this attitude is because you're still logged in and playing. Tbh you'd prolly have a different opinion if you were affected by 3102, just sayin'. This issue is definitely a failure in S-E's part, if the official forums weren't shut down, then it would've probably been resolved cuz they'll notice the concern even more, but this is a huge problem for a while already.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    I was able to play more at Diablo 3 launch than now. That says a lot.
    Not sure what to say to this other than that this isn't a launch. It'll be okay, it really will.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Problems exist and I hope that they are fixed sometime today. That will go a long way to ease peoples fears. I have been a victim of error 90000 for about a day now.. I really want to do a dungeon..

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Gfaqs, reddit, neogaf, and a few other places are all bitching about it as well. No minorities it seems. lol

Tbh the thing that pisses me off the most is that i worked 10 hours/day the past 2 days, got to play for at most 3-4 hours before/after work, today's my day off and welp, got struck with error 3102. That's pretty much my only real reason why i'm more salty than anything. I only managed to get my LNC to 16 and didn't get to start CNJ or my main PGL just yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If you were in game
    http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/at...-out-irony.jpg

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Kairax pulling some hardcore Shiyo right now, but if he was hit by the error, he'd be pulling the super Shiyo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast